I just fear for the live performances and wonder if he'll even add it to the setlist. :tears:

Arrgh! :aah:

Don't even suggest that! Speak not such horrific words! :shocked::roftl:

He has to! *stomps foot and pouts*

I'm sure he can figure something out. Dan (in his musical director role) will whip out something that works live, something fantastic. I'm sure of it. :wub2:

(At least, he'd better. Come on Dan, my love for you is riding on this. :mf_rosetinted:)

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just fear for the live performances and wonder if he'll even add it to the setlist. :tears:

I'm sure it'll be on the setlist. He'll probably have Saranayde (or whoever's the back up singer) sing the high falsetto and he'll do the lower one. And then during the chorus, the band will probably sing "One Foot Boy....one foot bo-ooy" while Mika does falsetto. Shouldn't be too difficult :teehee:

I'm sure it'll be on the setlist. He'll probably have Saranayde (or whoever's the back up singer) sing the high falsetto and he'll do the lower one. And then during the chorus, the band will probably sing "One Foot Boy....one foot bo-ooy" while Mika does falsetto. Shouldn't be too difficult :teehee:

Nono for musical director :mf_rosetinted:

I know he can find a way to pull it off I just wonder if he'll be bothered. I don't think he's going to expand his setlist to cover both albums in their entirety so something's got to give. This song is neither a single nor an established fan favourite nor a simple piano-based song like GGG or My Interpretation so I think it's in a precarious position to get left out.

If the song is about this One Foot Boy Character, from what i've heard so far of the song !!! it seems to me it's, it's about teenage peer pressure and doing something you don't wanna do but you do it even though you know it's wrong and you know that your gonna look back and regret what you did !!! and One Foot Boy re presnets a devil figure sat on your shoulder telling you to give in to peer pressure even though your trying not to give in to peer preasure and the song itself is telling this One Foot Boy to go away !!!

If the song is about this One Foot Boy Character, from what i've heard so far of the song !!! it seems to me it's, it's about teenage peer pressure and doing something you don't wanna do but you do it even though you know it's wrong and you know that your gonna look back and regret what you did !!! and One Foot Boy re presnets a devil figure sat on your shoulder telling you to give in to peer pressure even though your trying not to give in to peer preasure and the song itself is telling this One Foot Boy to go away !!!

That's an interpretation I like, too:thumb_yello:

...can't wait to hear all the lyrics:blush-anim-cl:

That's an interpretation I like, too:thumb_yello:

...can't wait to hear all the lyrics:blush-anim-cl:

glad you like it !!! :), thats what i hear from the lyrics so far

like you i can't wait to hear the rest of the lyrics !!! :biggrin2:

I know he can find a way to pull it off I just wonder if he'll be bothered. I don't think he's going to expand his setlist to cover both albums in their entirety so something's got to give. This song is neither a single nor an established fan favourite nor a simple piano-based song like GGG or My Interpretation so I think it's in a precarious position to get left out.

For the love of Ella, I hope you're wrong. :aah:

Ever since that first blessed moment when I heard 30 seconds on iTunes, I've been fantasizing about hearing it live. :fangurl:

(And Ella seems like a good stand-in rather than a deity of choice in that expression, so bah). :roftl:

This is obviously about a 1 foot high midget that tells him what to do.

It's also obvious to me that it's a song about Mikey Choi, and the time in Mika's life where Mikey was his musical director.

:lmfao:

Oh, Babs!:roftl:

28tz4w1.jpg

The song we've heard the least of, yet i LURVE it's beat. :fangurl:

Has anyone got the lyrics? All i've got so far is

you're sitting on my shoulder

i'm too scared to look away

comes here almost everyday

And every day I push him off and tell him that we're over

(my, oh my)

Nothing left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody

help me drive this craziness away

I'm happy on my own

one foot boy

one foot bo-oy

say you like me

:dunno: (man my hearing sucks.)

One Foot Boy? I have no idea what that means.. all i've come up with so far is 'one foot boy' could be the same as the saying 'one foot at a time, boy' or 'one step at a time, boy.'

That seems to fit with the whole teenage album, teenagers are often people who try to do to much in one go (take too larger steps.)

The other idea i got was the theme of being confused and going crazy, and you feel like you have someone sitting on your shoulder, them telling you what to do..

what do you guys think?

I'm too scared to look away

He comes here almost everyday

And every day I push him off and tell him 'boy we're over' (my, oh my)

Nothing left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody

Help me drive this craziness away

I'm happy on my own

And I'm really wondering what the hell this song is about :naughty:

For the middle part, I hear...

I think my mind is gone

I'm left here

Wonderin' was I crazy all along

What do I do?

Nothin' left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody help my drive this craziness away...

I'm happy on my own (Don't staaaaaay)

For the middle part, I hear...

I think my mind is gone

I'm left here

Wonderin' was I crazy all along

What do I do?

Nothin' left but pray

Gonna shoot somebody help my drive this craziness away...

I'm happy on my own (Don't staaaaaay)

I hear that too!

I picture the One Foot Boy as a symbol for part of his conscience. And he's sitting on his shoulder - similar to those scenes where you see a devil on one shoulder and an angel on the other both telling you what to do all day.

It reminded me too of those scenes, especially in cartoons where an angel and a devil are telling the main character what to do:roftl:

For the love of Ella, I hope you're wrong. :aah:

Ever since that first blessed moment when I heard 30 seconds on iTunes, I've been fantasizing about hearing it live. :fangurl:

(And Ella seems like a good stand-in rather than a deity of choice in that expression, so bah). :roftl:

For the love of Ella!!! I had to quote this, I love this expression:biggrin2: