Mika@Virgin MegaStore Paris - CD signing session - h. 5.00 pm

robertina

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great news !

I am not really sure 2 hours are sufficient to satisfy all the french fans who will be there...

For those who have bought "TBWKTM" on Mikasounds, are you gonna buy another album to get it signed there by Mika ?

For the fans assisting at "Le grand journal" : oh la course de dingue dans Paris ! Demandez à Mika qu'il vous emmène :biggrin2:

What a run in Paris, ask Mika to bring you there :biggrin2:

What a great news !

I am not really sure 2 hours are sufficient to satisfy all the french fans who will be there...

For those who have bought "TBWKTM" on Mikasounds, are you gonna buy another album to get it signed there by Mika ?

For the fans assisting at "Le grand journal" : oh la course de dingue dans Paris ! Demandez à Mika qu'il vous emmène :biggrin2:

What a run in Paris, ask Mika to bring you there :biggrin2:

Yes I'll buy an other one there if I'll arrive on time to get it signed :thumb_yello: I've already ordered a copy on HMV :teehee:

THE course de dingue!:aah::naughty: Le Grand Journal will finish at 5.30pm and the signing session will start at 5pm :aah: Hope to arrive at Virgin Megastore asap! :aah: On s'accrochera sur le toit de sa voiture ou toutes dans son van :teehee::aah:

@Nanou: ouii! Préparons nos baskets :roftl:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

Yes I'll buy an other one there if I'll arrive on time to get it signed :thumb_yello: I've already ordered a copy on HMV :teehee:

THE course de dingue!:aah::naughty: Le Grand Journal will finish at 5.30pm and the signing session will start at 5pm :aah: Hope to arrive at Virgin Megastore asap! :aah: On s'accrochera sur le toit de sa voiture ou toutes dans son van :teehee::aah:

@Nanou: ouii! Préparons nos baskets :roftl:

same for me!! I'll buy one there if we manage to arrive on time!!! ( I was thinking of taking my song for sorrow EP, just in case, but that would be quite strange to have it signed the day of the release of the new album isn't it??? :aah:)

and, hem..., only to be sure as I don't know Paris very well, Canal + Studios and les Champs Elysées are really far one from the other??? :teehee:

same for me!! I'll buy one there if we manage to arrive on time!!! ( I was thinking of taking my song for sorrow EP, just in case, but that would be quite strange to have it signed the day of the release of the new album isn't it??? :aah:)

and, hem..., only to be sure as I don't know Paris very well, Canal + Studios and les Champs Elysées are really far one from the other??? :teehee:

Hum yes a little :naughty: But you can take it in case :thumb_yello:

According to Google Map, the studios (Rue des Cevennes, XVème) and the Virgin Megastore at the Champs Elysées aren't really far from each other (3.7kms)

090910070627607764.jpg

And there are Metro stations near the studios and the Virgin ;)

For my part, I'll go with my parents by car and we have found a parking near the Champs Elysées, and then we'll move with the metro :teehee: I love the metro :teehee:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

According to Google Map, the studios (Rue des Cevennes, XVème) and the Virgin Megastore at the Champs Elysées aren't really far from each other (3.7kms)

090910070627607764.jpg

And there are Metro stations near the studios and the Virgin ;)

:roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl: I can't stop laughing!!! it looks as if we'll have to cross entire Switzerland from my mini-country point of view :aah::aah:

I suddenly feel a complete love for the underground :wub2:

Oh, this is fabby. People, you must start training now, so that you can run it in record time, hahah.

Enjoy the frenchies :thumb_yello:

I've strated my intensive training today:sweatdrop:!!! it lasted smthg like 30 sec. :naughty:

tomorrow I'll do a entire minute :roll1:

Can't you come to the signing session?? (I know it's lots of travel for almost nothing but we could still have a drink together afterwards in order to celebrate the launch of the new album :thumb_yello:)

I've strated my intensive training today:sweatdrop:!!! it lasted smthg like 30 sec. :naughty:

tomorrow I'll do a entire minute :roll1:

Can't you come to the signing session?? (I know it's lots of travel for almost nothing but we could still have a drink together afterwards in order to celebrate the launch of the new album :thumb_yello:)

Oh, don't tempt me :naughty:, you know how bad I am with these things and how easy to convince :roftl:.

It would be too much money, but I will be thinking of you guys!!

Enjoy and report!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girls why don't you get a taxi? I would if I could be in Paris , but I live and work 500 km from Paris:( and unless I can fly there's no way I can make it, but I wish I could:)

Have fun and enjoy and don't forget to tell Mika how much his fans love him:)

I remember that the first signing session 2 years ago in the Virgin Megastore was canceled. But from reading Mika's tweet it looks like this one is taking place for sure! :thumb_yello:

Have fun!

:roftl:remember that too!!

euh,marion,ne nous porte pas la pouasse!:biggrin2:

btw,go to drive and tell you more this night,when you come back ;)

GAHHH HAVENT BEEN ON THE MFC IN OVER 3 MONTHS! ok so life has been hectic finally am settled in school! i will hopefully be going but i woke up this morning with a fever so im not going to school... but hopefully ill feel better later!

question will they be selling the cd there????????????????