Rather silly than just pretty

Droopsy

Thanks for posting and thank you Mellody for translating!:thumb_yello:

Yes it sounds like an interesting article but why did his mother cry and who the heck is Eddy? Greg?:wink2:

"eddy" was an interesting translation mistake, he talked about swirls and the online translator translated "eddy", which obvioulsy means a part of your spine, as this is the same word in german! :lmao:

didn't understand that well either why his mum cried, maybe because he ruined the wall with the sponge? :naughty:

"eddy" was an interesting translation mistake, he talked about swirls and the online translator translated "eddy", which obvioulsy means a part of your spine, as this is the same word in german! :lmao:

didn't understand that well either why his mum cried, maybe because he ruined the wall with the sponge? :naughty:

Yes the online translator works in mysterious ways!:naughty:

If my young son had made an effort to clean the walls I would have be ever so happy!:roftl:

3rd and last part:

You once said in an interview that you give a **** what others think of you. So. What is Mika like? Not the Mika from the television or on stage, but you.

Mika is still the same, strange child, who has fun in watching people from afar.

You also once said that you used to be pretty ugly. How do you see yourself now? I mean, after all, you work as a model.

Silly! I'd rather be silly than just beautiful. That's better. Today I no longer think about it - I do not need to anymore. I can just be.

Your new album is about youth. You were teased and bullied in yours. So why do you sing again and again about this difficult time? Wouldn't you rather forget?

Good question. I do not write about the people who teased me. I write about ordinary things. Love, identity, identity above all. And in fact rather about the effects of love and how you get love. I prefer to write about that than about being in love, this is boring.

You find being in love boring?

Yes. Perhaps that's because I was never really in love. But then I'm only 26. I mean, my heart already got broken, but I wasn't really in love. That is a difference.

I don't really understand the difference.

Having your heart broken is a completely different process. This can happen so fast, even if you don't love the person.

Want to tell something about it?

It happened just as I released my first album. Do you know what I did then? (grins) I took 2000 pounds from the advance the record company had given me. From this I had additional posters of my album printed. Then I put up these posters on any possible surface around the house of this person (laughs). I always do things like that. A song of my new album is called "Rain". The text was actually a break up letter. Then I thought that it would actually be quite funny to put a dance beat behind it and convert it into a pop song. Which is then played on the radio and increases my message tenfold (laughs).

Did you get any reaction from the person?

No, no. And hopefully never will.

Ok. One last question: How does a life become golden?

When you stop looking for gold.

• Thanks 1

Thanks so much for this great article, and for your translation, Melody.

BTW, about this:

An eddy can be like the current swirling in water, or like a small whirlpool,

so I think perhaps that's where that translation came

from. :thumb_yello:

The brown doe eyes look shyly at first.

Do you sometimes want to be 15 again?

Do I?

I don't know, you tell me.

No. I run away from it as fast as I can.

But if you were 15 again, what would you do differently?

(Thinks for a long time) I would like to say that I would take a lot of drugs, party every night and not apologize for anything. But the truth is: If I were 15 again ... oh whatever. That's ok. I'll just do all those things when I'm 58. Then I'll sit on the balcony, with a bathtub full of ecstasy and scream at people (really screams) "I will die anyway, so I don't give a damn!" (laughs)

You once said in an interview that you give a **** what others think of you. So. What is Mika like? Not the Mika from the television or on stage, but you.

Mika is still the same, strange child, who has fun in watching people from afar.

Ok. One last question: How does a life become golden?

When you stop looking for gold.

I love their description of his eyes :blush-anim-cl:

And I really love that last bit :wub2: :wub2:

T4p:thumb_yello:

Want to tell something about it?

It happened just as I released my first album. Do you know what I did then? (grins) I took 2000 pounds from the advance the record company had given me. From this I had additional posters of my album printed. Then I put up these posters on any possible surface around the house of this person (laughs). I always do things like that. A song of my new album is called "Rain". The text was actually a break up letter. Then I thought that it would actually be quite funny to put a dance beat behind it and convert it into a pop song. Which is then played on the radio and increases my message tenfold (laughs).

[.

Poor thing! I wouldn't mind him doing that really, I'll die laughing at the naivity and sillyness of the situation really and then make him take them out at one point...I mean...c'mon we'd need the second album's cover. :roftl:

He's fantastic. That person, oh well, probably didn't really know Mika if decided to break up with him for that matter.

• 12 years later...