Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in romford.:roftl: But i would be coming from chelmsford on monday, so im very happy that the trains are running.:biggrin2:

well ive got blonde hair, average height. i look about 17 even though im olden than that :naughty:. But no-one knows what i look like...im just mysterious :wink2::naughty:....no im just shy and don't speak to many people.lol.

False, false....:naughty:

I was just thinking...when they did the icecream van give away in LA didn't they allocate some tickets to the MFC so that they didn't have to get there to collect them in person??

Sari didn't you only just make the gig after flying in?? What happened with yours??

I'm just living in hope here as I really can't practically get to London in time but.... :wink2:

Can't you get an extended lunch or something ... god that sucks ...... :aah:

At least 45 minutes to get there - 2 hours for tickets (bet he isn't there prompt at 12:30) then 45 minutes back - call it a 4 hours lunchbreak. I'm sure my boss will understand :no:

I was just thinking...when they did the icecream van give away in LA didn't they allocate some tickets to the MFC so that they didn't have to get there to collect them in person??

Sari didn't you only just make the gig after flying in?? What happened with yours??

I'm just living in hope here as I really can't practically get to London in time but.... :wink2:

I was one of the mfc'ers' plus one..

At least 45 minutes to get there - 2 hours for tickets (bet he isn't there prompt at 12:30) then 45 minutes back - call it a 4 hours lunchbreak. I'm sure my boss will understand :no:

We got our tickets within 10 minutes. Of course Mika showed up another 10 mins later and we were the only people there who didn't get to talk to him. :aah:

I was one of the mfc'ers' plus one..

Oh well.....was just a thought!

I really can't get there so don't know why I'm even looking at this thread but it has been so long coming that I can't believe that I now can't make it!!

Ice cream van give aways..pah!! Beautiful Ballrooms...Hurumph!! :sneaky2::roftl:

Is there anyone who can get there .... let me have their spare ticket .... :bow: Please .... I mean ... if everyone's who's going to the Paul O' Grady show - queue's up for their own ticket ... we'd have quite alot of spare ones going .... :aah: I'm clutching at straws here ... but hope someone will help us out ... there can't be that many of us who can actually go to the show ... but can't be in London for the actual ticket giveaway .... pretty please times a billion :tears::aah:

Laurel, unless you've been offered one already, no problem ;-)

Im sure if Mika will be there, the MFCrs that CAN make it to the ticket givaway can talk to him and reserve a few for the ones who just cant make the givaway truck, but can make the gig- it is for us after all...

Well it is for us, in the sense we are fans, but not all fans belong to the MFC.

Im sure if Mika will be there, the MFCrs that CAN make it to the ticket givaway can talk to him and reserve a few for the ones who just cant make the givaway truck, but can make the gig- it is for us after all...

Well, I'll be with Fred and Cazzie, so I'm sure we can see what we cando when we get there.

Well it is for us, in the sense we are fans, but not all fans belong to the MFC.

thats not what I meant :naughty: god, how do I explain myself? umm...

well, we are Mika's official fan club, arnt we? and Mika is very much aware of us (owning us and all) Im sure if someone who he is familiar with (from here of course) he wouldnt mind reserving you 10 tickets out of the 800 he's offering- its not like we're taking it from other non MFCr fans, right?

well, we are Mika's official fan club, arnt we? and Mika is very much aware of us (owning us and all) Im sure if someone who he is familiar with (from here of course) he wouldnt mind reserving you 10 tickets out of the 800 he's offering- its not like we're taking it from other non MFCr fans, right?

Obviously as I fill some of the criteria you have mentioned, I would benefit from this idea, but I would have said it's exactly like taking them from other non MFCer fans, right?

I am afraid that this would be exactly what it was :roftl:. Or at least 'from other fans' in general, MFC'ers or not.

Obviously as I fill some of the criteria you have mentioned, I would benefit from this idea, but I would have said it's exactly like taking them from other non MFCer fans, right?

well, I dont think so, I mewan- think of it this way- are there really 790 non MFCr fans, who live in London or not and at the drop of hat fly to this ice cream truck to collect too tickets to a very hush hush gig within just 2 days? I dont think there are that many- there arnt even 10th as many from MFC... and we are obviously crazier then them... :naughty: so I dont think 10 tickets is whats really going to matter to Mika and the other fans...

but thats just me...

well, I dont think so, I mewan- think of it this way- are there really 790 non MFCr fans, who live in London or not and at the drop of hat fly to this ice cream truck to collect too tickets to a very hush hush gig within just 2 days? I dont think there are that many- there arnt even 10th as many from MFC... and we are obviously crazier then them... :naughty: so I dont think 10 tickets is whats really going to matter to Mika and the other fans...

but thats just me...

Well he did sell out to around 18 thousand people last time he played properly in London, so yes. Plus it's free. People will go for that.

If he can pack out the secret gig in LA where he's not really know and doesn't sell so many records, he sure as hell can in London.

but thats just me...

I guess taht we will see on Monday how many turn up, but plenty of people went to LA, and his London gigs are always sold out :wink2: