Mika to tour Europe in 2010 - tour dates

mari62

Luckily I have the whole weekend to plan:blush-anim-cl:

can I just say how proud I am of that any person who has been so thoughtful to announce the dates before putting the tickets on sale? :wub2: and he did it before the weekend too!

For the SFS tour he sent out the dates in the same time with the presale, one month ahead...THIS IS A LOT BETTER! :biggrin2:

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I did not raise high hopes with my comment, though. If the Milan gig is at a big venue, it can easily accommodate all the people who really want to see him.

If they add more dates that's great, but stranger than skipping Rome to me would be to later add Italian dates to an already jam packed tour. If people want to see him in Italy I would suggest that they at least make tentative plans to go to Milan rather than waiting around for more dates. :dunno:

Universal ppl in italy have hinted at more dates..don't know how much they know about it, but one would presume they do.

so i guess there might be another round of dates, maybe later in the year?

:blink:

have you read my post?:naughty:

i don't think ppl will wait for more dates and and skip milan in the meantime. Milan is a must anyway:thumb_yello:

have you read my post?:naughty:

i don't think ppl will wait for more dates and and skip milan in the meantime. Milan is a must anyway:thumb_yello:

We had a hard time decising last night wheter we should say "No" to Vienna and come to Milan instead...but we'll go for Vienna!

So happy about the tour by the way! :biggrin2:

can I just say how proud I am of that any person who has been so thoughtful to announce the dates before putting the tickets on sale? :wub2: and he did it before the weekend too!

For the SFS tour he sent out the dates in the same time with the presale, one month ahead...THIS IS A LOT BETTER! :biggrin2:

*Boing boing boing* ... bouncing my head against the ceiling.

I just checked my e-mail and saw the announcement. And I was like: 'Aw, I'm too late for the pre-sale again'. But the pre-sale just starts Monday, so I have enough time to call my friends! :aah:

Are there cities on the list in which Mika hasn't played before? I think I saw someone mentioning Vienna?

I think I'm going to Vienna and Amsterdam or Vienna, Stockholm and Dusseldorf. :blink: I can't decide! :aah:

Try my way: make a list with all the cities and then put under them a list with co's and pro's fora each of them and see which one comes out as winner! :lol3:

Are there cities on the list in which Mika hasn't played before? I think I saw someone mentioning Vienna?

I think I'm going to Vienna and Amsterdam or Vienna, Stockholm and Dusseldorf. :blink: I can't decide! :aah:

he has never played in Strasbourg before

OMG!

:shocked:

I'm sooooooooooooooooo there with bells on!:naughty:

family_guy_sexy_dance.gif

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :punk:

Madrid sighhhh what a stunning city :wub2:

<too much choice mika!! damn you>:roftl:

You better move your ass to Madrid or Barcelona, master! :sneaky2:

I´m going 100% sure to Madrid & Barcelona. We´ll see the rest in the future. The only thing i know is that i can´t afford them all right now :aah:

(Antwerp, Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Lisbon & Milano are my other bets :naughty:)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :punk:

You better move your ass to Madrid or Barcelona, master! :sneaky2:

I´m going 100% sure to Madrid & Barcelona. We´ll see the rest in the future. The only thing i know is that i can´t afford them all right now :aah:

(Amsterdam, Dusseldorf, Lisbon & Milano are my other bets :naughty:)

You're going to Barcelona too? How I envy you...

definitely munich for me. of course. :naughty: probably berlin, leipzig, stuttgart. maybe all the rest of the german dates and paris, if he adds an additional gig at my birthday (27.4.).

and apart from that, i'll see where everyone else will go and decide if i have to go to any other city, to meet everyone. :naughty:

and i'm still waiting for the UK dates... london... :wub2:

I know it is, but they're two in a row, and remember I've just bought and redone a flat!! How I wish we could go together (there's no need of me to tell you:wub2:).

Well, we will make it work :teehee:

And don´t worry,Emika, the UK dates weren´t announced yet

(i need to go to london to see michael jackson´s exhibition. Hope london gig will fit)