CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Sigh this is SO hard to read :boxed:

can't stop thinking about it :sad: I was so looking forward to the gigs, and now I don't know if I'll be able to go :( and all the people who booked flights etc...*sigh*

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deb will send something part of the weekly email to Team Mika .. lets hope but the dates on Mikasounds have changed I see

Cant say much more than that really .. :boxed:

thanks!! :thumb_yello:

*fingers crossed*

Deb will send something part of the weekly email to Team Mika .. lets hope but the dates on Mikasounds have changed I see

Cant say much more than that really .. :boxed:

Thanks

I send an email to info@mikasounds.com at 2pm but no answer for the moment :sneaky2:

I have lots of work but I think I'll send an email to sandbag because friends of mine who go to Luxembourg gig received today an email by sandbag.

oh, that's in the month that I should study, and it's so far away, the date..

I hope we don't have to buy our ticket again.. And I hope I can go!

normally, bought tickets stay valid when a gig is rescheduled but still...for me it's not a problem but I just feel very bad for everyone who travels to Amsterdam and Antwerp from abroad or who can't go now.

(For myself, I'm so relieved that it's before the 8th of May because I leave for Namibia that day. pfew.)

First thing I'm gonna do tomorrow morning is calling Sportpaleis and ask them.

On their website March 12 is still there and nothing to see for later.

hope it's not postponed, I can't wait until then; it's so long...

It's not fair!!!

I would still use that ticket and say you didn't know.

Just take an official print of the concert being postponed and I don't think you'll get fined if they see it ;)

I know now the gig in Antwerp is the 5 of May. I paid my train ticket for Antwerp and it is impossible to change it or to be pay back, really cool :sneaky2: Thanks a lot :aah: And I do the concert in Liévin on the 4 of May :aah: J'en ai ras le bol:furious:

First thing I'm gonna do tomorrow morning is calling Sportpaleis and ask them.

On their website March 12 is still there and nothing to see for later.

hope it's not postponed, I can't wait until then; it's so long...

It's not fair!!!

I know, I've been keeping an eye on the website of het Sportpaleis all day, but nothing yet.

I find all this quite irritating. I mean ... the idea of postponing three sold out concerts is just a bloody slap in the face.

can't stop thinking about it :sad: I was so looking forward to the gigs, and now I don't know if I'll be able to go :( and all the people who booked flights etc...*sigh*

:blink:

My dear Celien, It's so unfair! :boxed: I hope you'll manage to go to the gig! It's so sad! I sooo wanted to share a gig with you again!! :tears: I can't imagine make this gig without you!! :boxed:

What about all these persons who have already booked their flights!:shocked: Thank God I haven't booked an hotel room! :boxed: I think of everyone who do... :boxed: But I can't make Strasbourg, Liévin and Antverp gigs in 3 days... I have to cancel Liévin and resell my Liévin ticket :sneaky2:

I'm afraid that quite lot's of people will loose money... :boxed:

I hope that MS will say something about these changements...

I know, I've been keeping an eye on the website of het Sportpaleis all day, but nothing yet.

I find all this quite irritating. I mean ... the idea of postponing three sold out concerts is just a bloody slap in the face.

you say 3?

I thought just Amsterdam and Antwerp? Is there a third too?

What would the reason be?

Anyways, when I've called them tomorrow morning I'll message it here asap.

Edit: Most likely I'll be going by car to the concert in het Sportpaleis.

I live in Zelzate (near Ghent), if anyone would like a ride to Antwerp just ask, I have 3 places left.

(note: I'm only going if I can find 1 more standing ticket, otherwise I'm not going)

Edited by kjiemie

Yes, Luxemburg! And those people already got a mail from Sandbag about the change in date.

:shocked:

still so long... :'(

Edit: Does anyone have a phone number from mikasounds which I can call for confirmation?

Edited by kjiemie

I'm still able to go, luckily my presentation is the 19th of May

I just sent a message to my friend who's going with me.

I feel so sorry for all the people who won't be able to go now :blink:

:blink:

My dear Celien, It's so unfair! :boxed: I hope you'll manage to go to the gig! It's so sad! I sooo wanted to share a gig with you again!! :tears: I can't imagine make this gig without you!! :boxed:

What about all these persons who have already booked their flights!:shocked: Thank God I haven't booked an hotel room! :boxed: I think of everyone who do... :boxed: But I can't make Strasbourg, Liévin and Antverp gigs in 3 days... I have to cancel Liévin and resell my Liévin ticket :sneaky2:

I'm afraid that quite lot's of people will loose money... :boxed:

I hope that MS will say something about these changements...

awww, hun! :huglove: I have to go, I don't know how yet, but I'll try everything to get to Antwerp in time!! Maybe I can ask them if I can leave earlier on the work or something. My father just said that he'll try to stop work earlier too so we can drive to Antwerp. My mother and sister are not able to come :sad:

about Amsterdam, no idea. I'm afraid I'll not get there in time :tears: