POSTPONED: Mika in Lisbon Portugal at Campo Pequeno

Christine

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for everyone who was going to the Lisbon gig, and for Mika himself and everyone involved - this is just the sort of thing you DON'T need when planning and doing a tour!

I'm still praying the Spanish gigs are on and that I can still fly out of the UK to Barcelona and then back to the UK from Madrid, but it's not looking too good... ALL the UK airports are still closed, and now it's spreading across Europe.

Boo to Iceland.

Caz I think we should all pitch in & stick you on a boat!

:roftl::roftl:

No..."lonely cruiiisiiiin' maaaakes me seeaasick!" :roftl::roftl:

:naughty:

I've an idea!

Why don't they build a subway? :roftl:

Pfft, takes too much time! Building a raft is much quicker! Honestly! What else would you need an axe and some wood for?!

So sorry for everyone who was going to the Lisbon gig, and for Mika himself and everyone involved - this is just the sort of thing you DON'T need when planning and doing a tour!

I'm still praying the Spanish gigs are on and that I can still fly out of the UK to Barcelona and then back to the UK from Madrid, but it's not looking too good... ALL the UK airports are still closed, and now it's spreading across Europe.

Boo to Iceland.

From what I heard airports are to be closed 'till the 20th =/

Unless all clears 'till then

Team Mika message

“Dear All,

It is sad regret that Mika has had to cancel his Lisbon performance, as everyone knows due to the Icelandic Volcano Eruption nearly all European flights have been cancelled and no matter what we tried it was impossible to get to Lisbon in time for the show, however we will reschedule the show to the 11th of May which is the first available date , and Mika hopes to see all his Portuguese fans who bought tickets at this show.

Kind Regards”

Team Mika message

“Dear All,

It is sad regret that Mika has had to cancel his Lisbon performance, as everyone knows due to the Icelandic Volcano Eruption nearly all European flights have been cancelled and no matter what we tried it was impossible to get to Lisbon in time for the show, however we will reschedule the show to the 11th of May which is the first available date , and Mika hopes to see all his Portuguese fans who bought tickets at this show.

Kind Regards”

Awww. :tears:

:huglove:

I've just seen the news on twitter...

I'm sincerely sorry about that guys :sad:

Big Hug to all the disappointed ones :group_hug:

But May 11th is not so far away :thumb_yello: It'll arrive sooner than you tought :wink2:

I've just seen the news on twitter...

I'm sincerely sorry about that guys :sad:

Big Hug to all the disappointed ones :group_hug:

But May 11th is not so far away :thumb_yello: It'll arrive sooner than you thought :wink2:

And the weather will be nicer too :biggrin2:

Team Mika message

“Dear All,

Kind Regards”

aawwwww... :tears:

Team Mika message

“Dear All,

Kind Regards”

But if they will be closed till the 20th. what about the gigs in spain?

Dear portuguese fans, i'm sorry but i think i must renounce to know/meet all you.

I'm always ready to visit cities with or without Mika's gig (i went to Amsterdam for gig canceled and it was great) but i think that tomorrow it will be impossible for me too to reach Lisbon.

I wish a good posponed concert. I will not attend.

:bye:

I have to agree with Kodes that everyone should be allowed to vent their disappointment especially in their gig thread.

I don't think anyone should be setting off alarm bells about other gigs either. Mika is on the continent. There is such a thing as cars and tour buses. There's no reason to believe at this point that he can't make it to the other gigs.

In my opinion it is perfectly alright and in fact totally normal to be extremely disappointed.

I would find it very odd if it wasn't the case.

I would be screaming my head off :crybaby:

I have to agree with Kodes that everyone should be allowed to vent their disappointment especially in their gig thread.

I don't think anyone should be setting off alarm bells about other gigs either. Mika is on the continent. There is such a thing as cars and tour buses. There's no reason to believe at this point that he can't make it to the other gigs.

oh for sure! and it is indeed the right place to do it.