Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh .... if this happened a day later I would have had NO chance .. at all

I really hope you can travel normally... I'm worried about my flights too. Finland is only partly closed, but I need to change a plane and my schedule is very tight :aah: This might cause delays. Let's hope for the best to everyone.

Yeh ..... got my dolphin music on and worry beads , worse for sara she flies tommorow .. :shocked:

I Have 24 hours for this nastiness to blow away .. you know

I DONT NEED THIS:boxed:

I'm SO sorry about the ash thing!It's unbelievable :boxed:

Hope everything will be ok!

I really hope you can travel normally... I'm worried about my flights too. Finland is only partly closed, but I need to change a plane and my schedule is very tight :aah: This might cause delays. Let's hope for the best to everyone.

The only thing I can say is that even I don't know you I'm crossing my fingers for you! First thing that came to my mind when I heard the news, was all the people who were going to take a flight to Portugal and Spain! Agrrrr bloody ash cloud:boxed:

I really really crossing my fingers that everything will be alright by Saturday....:tears:

Well i am off to the airport if few hours, i will keep checking this thread from there (airport wi fi rules!) for any developments...

Take care all!!!! Hope to see alllllll of you on Sunday at the gig, and those i meet on Saturday, have a safe trip my lovelies...:wub2:

I really really crossing my fingers that everything will be alright by Saturday....:tears:

Well i am off to the airport if few hours, i will keep checking this thread from there (airport wi fi rules!) for any developments...

Take care all!!!! Hope to see alllllll of you on Sunday at the gig, and those i meet on Saturday, have a safe trip my lovelies...:wub2:

Have a safe travel and take care u too! see u on Sunday :wink2:

Of all the things that might have scuppered my Mika travel plans, a cloud of volcanic dust from Iceland wasn't one I had on my list... :badmood:

*prays for hurricane-force wind to blow it away quickly*

If Mohamed doesn't come to the mountain, Da Wonka Mobile goes to Madrid....

I'm trying to keep the faith but i'm panicking...

Don't panic! :huglove: It ain't over till it's over. :wink2:

And it's not like Mika is going to die tonight or decide to never do a gig again. You will see him! :thumb_yello:

Yes please, keep me posted, I am worried! And try not to panic, if they're due to re open today, there should be no problem in two days (I've always been very optimistic, as you can see). Shall I blow so the wind changes?:naughty:

You've blown in the wrong direction :aah:. No sweetie, just kidding. It is just nerve wrecking that whole Schiphol is closed and we don't know when it will re-open.

piccies from Volcanic Ash Advisory Centre in London of how it prob. will be saturday @ 2am

18880026-a34ecf66114922045e8d12bd4a4de124.jpeg

no...definitely not.

plus...if barcelona gig is postponed we need to know it tomorrow at the latest...because most of us will leave on 17th to reach Barcelona.

I don't want to leave Italy, then arrive in Barcelona and discover that the gig is postponed!

and....I'm scared to end up stuck in barcelona when I have *hopefully* a gig on 21th

I'm so so sorry guys ... I'm still hoping it'll all clear up by the time you need to travel ... fingers crossed for you :huglove:

That is sweet dear, the news here in the Netherlands are not positive about air traffic being operational soon. Hopefully we all know more tomorrow.

my Gosh this is bad indeed!

I heard the ash arrived in Madrid :boxed:

I hope to be able to arrive to Barcelona and ALSO to come back because I have the gig on 21th in Milan :sneaky2:

Where did u hear that? :shocked: No ashes clouds in Spain! Believe me. :wink2:Spain has only cancelled the flights to those European countries who have closed their airports (as the UK and some other countries to the north).

Where did u hear that? :shocked: No ashes clouds in Spain! Believe me. :wink2:Spain has only cancelled the flights to those European countries who have closed their airports (as the UK and some other countries to the north).

italian TV news 2 hours ago :sneaky2:

they said the plum is reaching madrid!

I don't know what to say...

The gig is not necessarily canceled/postponed, but traveling to Barcelona looks very difficult to many of us.

No ... I know Mika will get there ok ... he's got time on his side which he didn't have for Lisbon ... but more people are catching planes for this one ... so ... :aah: Hope you all can get there to see him ... will be thinking of you :huglove: