UK tour dates to be released 5th October ISH

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he does a few nights in Birmingham :naughty:

Ah Birmingham holds special memories for me! My first gig was there! I have to do Brum! Would love him to do the Carling Acadamy again but it's quite small, where else is there in Birmingham that he might play?

Ah Birmingham holds special memories for me! My first gig was there! I have to do Brum! Would love him to do the Carling Acadamy again but it's quite small, where else is there in Birmingham that he might play?

Lucky you!

The NIA, the NEC...

I want to go to one at Carling Academy :naughty: I'd prefer it if he did an acoustic tour around Britain, but meh. A full on gig'll do me just as well :cheerful_h4h:

Hope I can go to a few:blush-anim-cl:

Our meeting last time was very short, lol! I hope I will meet you again. I don't know if I can go to the UK gigs, I need to see the dates first. And I already bought a few tickets to the European tour, so there is a money issue too. But I'm mad, and I love London... :biggrin2:

I hope there are plenty of London dates! I wanna go to 'em all if I can afford which I probably can't :roftl::roftl:

Plenty of London dates!!! That would be great! I'd want to go to all of them too if I can afford it that is:biggrin2:

They have certainly gone up a lot. Around about 50 Euros for the European ones:shocked:

Really? Ekkk!

They were only about £20 last time I bought some! Hope that they are not too expensive or I may have to limit the number I'm going to! :boxed:

i wish they would say when they are putting the pre-sale on and what time as i dont have a computer at home. If its at the weekend and before 9 am i will miss out on good seats as i will have to try and find a internet cafe. :shocked: wonder how many nights he will do? and where:wink2:

I signed up to the O2 website for priority tickets before the Depeche Mode tickets went on sale for the Dublin gig and afterwards discovered that they don't give them to wheelchair users.

I hope it's not like that for all venues.

:no:

I signed up to the O2 website for priority tickets before the Depeche Mode tickets went on sale for the Dublin gig and afterwards discovered that they don't give them to wheelchair users.

I hope it's not like that for all venues.

:no:

Last tour I'm fairly sure you could buy "disabled tickets" which meant you apid full price for one then got a free ticket for your carer. But I've never actually bought them as I prefer to stand my legs are better when i can move around a little.

Best way i think is to try to talk to the venues directly once we know where the gigs are. I've done that in the past and they were really great. :wink2:

If you have an problems or question PM I miht be able to help, I'm used to dealing with venues re disabliites :thumb_yello: