MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

If he's not tired or feeling ill, there's a good chance you may get to see him after the gig.

You can probably take pics, but he doesn't always pics with people, it depends on how many are there, and how he's feeling. But there's always a good chance of him signing something.:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU!! :D

xxx

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I hope everyone managed to get what they wanted.

I think the whole thing about seperate transactions is bloody crazy. To have to re log in EVERY time is just madness then go through the whole thing again and again.....and then have cards refused because you have done too many transactions in a short space of time:shocked: I didn't want to do multiple transactions..........I just wanted to do one:shocked: I wasn't just buying for me, I was buying for others as well and had to do 11 seperate transactions....madness:blink:

But I am not moaning...just wanted to make a point:roftl:

Hello, I hope everyone managed to get what they wanted.

I think the whole thing about seperate transactions is bloody crazy. To have to re log in EVERY time is just madness then go through the whole thing again and again.....and then have cards refused because you have done too many transactions in a short space of time:shocked: I didn't want to do multiple transactions..........I just wanted to do one:shocked: I wasn't just buying for me, I was buying for others as well and had to do 11 seperate transactions....madness:blink:

But I am not moaning...just wanted to make a point:roftl:

Your right on this why cant you just add tickets to a basket and buy all at the end?

Drove me nuts

This would be a nightmare if tickets sold out within seconds , and we have to keep logging in

Your right on this why cant you just add tickets to a basket and buy all at the end?

Drove me nuts

This would be a nightmare if tickets sold out within seconds , and we have to keep logging in

Exactly, why say 'add to cart' when they are only letting you add one item?:shocked:

I could have carried that in my hand to the checkout:naughty:

Can I ask - how much did the British gigs cost in pounds sterling? I have a feeling there was a massive price difference between the Dublin one and all the others.

£25 face value...£33 with charges

Woah.. I was at school so my friends mum nicely bought the ticket for me along with my friends, that must have been hell o_o

You were lucky if you were out of it............I have more grey hair than I had at 8:30 this morning:naughty:

:roftl:

So so worth it , Im taking a week off work .. wooopp <dances>

Well, I know that...............it is just convincing the hubby that might be the tricky bit:naughty:

But I agree.....................Can't wait!:naughty:

Drove me nuts

I started with my Dublin ticket because that was the smallest venue.

And some (well Hammersmith and Bristol) have sold out of presales.

Can I ask - how much did the British gigs cost in pounds sterling? I have a feeling there was a massive price difference between the Dublin one and all the others.

Yes, the Dublin one is priced like the rest of Europe and the UK are cheaper.

Hmm amsterdam , leeds , newcastle and manchester for now :biggrin2:

:drunk_sing:

Way-hey! See you in M/ch!

Yes.......£33 each really.................I had better not think about it really:naughty:

Yeah, £33 is less than €36 at the moment, and less than €40 at the best of times. And it cost us €39 face value, €50 including charges. Nice. Over a tenner more.