MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Buying was so much fun. At work my computer is fixed to a huge interactive board and I had six silly ch'n watching whilst I did battle with the site. I forgot that my Mikasounds password isn't my sandbag one so I had to wait while they e-mailed it to me. Then my bank stopped my second purchase in case it was fraudulent use of the card!

Still, after I'd entered my card number again and again (telling the ch'n not to try to memorise it!) I finally ended up happy but ever so much poorer!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying was so much fun. At work my computer is fixed to a huge interactive board and I had six silly ch'n watching whilst I did battle with the site. I forgot that my Mikasounds password isn't my sandbag one so I had to wait while they e-mailed it to me. Then my bank stopped my second purchase in case it was fraudulent use of the card!

Still, after I'd entered my card number again and again (telling the ch'n not to try to memorise it!) I finally ended up happy but ever so much poorer!

Woah, big internet battle :P That must have been stress-causing

I started with my Dublin ticket because that was the smallest venue.

And some (well Hammersmith and Bristol) have sold out of presales.

Yes, the Dublin one is priced like the rest of Europe and the UK are cheaper.

Way-hey! See you in M/ch!

My friend couldn't get my Bristol ticket today, he's swamped, hope he can get it Friday!:shocked:

My friend couldn't get my Bristol ticket today, he's swamped, hope he can get it Friday!:shocked:

Dad got me and Sarah our Bristol tickets this morning:biggrin2:

I hope you do get a ticket, i wanna meet the person i've been talking to on twitter for the last 3 months!!!!:biggrin2:

Me and my mum had a massive fight this morning (what bad timing..) and she shouted:

"WHILE YOU'RE AT SCHOOL I'LL TEXT YOU SAYING I HAVE GOT TICKETS AND YOU WON'T KNOW IF I'M LYING!"

... Long story. She's stressy 'cos my brother put all of his food in the freezer at uni and all of it exploded.

So. I was in my Art lesson, and she resolved to not tell me AT ALL. So I came up with a genius plan.

SPAM HER.:teehee: I sent the same text every 10 minutes. 'Anything yet?'

No reply.

I resorted to pleading. My text was: 'I'm BEGGING you! Tell me please please please!'

She texted back: 'Booked 2 tickets.'

The things I do for tickets.

:roftl:

But my mum's fine now. Since one of the tickets is for her. :wink2:

Me and my mum had a massive fight this morning (what bad timing..) and she shouted:

"WHILE YOU'RE AT SCHOOL I'LL TEXT YOU SAYING I HAVE GOT TICKETS AND YOU WON'T KNOW IF I'M LYING!"

... Long story. She's stressy 'cos my brother put all of his food in the freezer at uni and all of it exploded.

So. I was in my Art lesson, and she resolved to not tell me AT ALL. So I came up with a genius plan.

No reply.

I resorted to pleading. My text was: 'I'm BEGGING you! Tell me please please please!'

I texted my dad as soon as i could (Technically we're not allowed phones at school so i couldnt text at 9:00, i was in a lesson) I had to wait in suspense until 10:55! Got 2 tix to Bristol for me and a friend though!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

No reply.

:roftl::roftl:

Your brother's food exploded in the freezer?! :shocked::lmao:

Yeah, £33 is less than €36 at the moment, and less than €40 at the best of times. And it cost us €39 face value, €50 including charges. Nice. Over a tenner more.

The price of postage on mikasounds is ridiculously expensive. I expect my ticket to be placed in it's envelope by none other than Mika himself after paying €6.50 :mf_rosetinted:

The price of postage on mikasounds is ridiculously expensive. I expect my ticket to be placed in it's envelope by none other than Mika himself after paying €6.50 :mf_rosetinted:

All I can say is, this gig better be worth it :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Your brother's food exploded in the freezer?! :shocked::lmao:

I know that's what cracked me up too!

How does one blow food up with a freezer??? :roftl:

I think most of it was canned energy drinks, so when put into the freezer it expanded and exploded. According to him the explosion 'killed the rest of his stuff :( :('.

My mum had to go to Essex now to get him more food.

I think most of it was canned energy drinks, so when put into the freezer it expanded and exploded. According to him the explosion 'killed the rest of his stuff :( :('.

My mum had to go to Essex now to get him more food.

Oh I see! What an image. :roftl:

She has?! Oh I hope that's not too far. But can he not get his own food? :naughty:

Oh I see! What an image. :roftl:

She has?! Oh I hope that's not too far. But can he not get his own food? :naughty:

3hrs drive.

The boy cannot make toast. I think getting food from Tesco is beyond his capabilities! :naughty: