MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait a sec- wernt they supposed to go on sale in 10 minutes?

London is already sold out!!! :shocked:

No, they went on sale 9am UK time.

But that GMT thing WAS confusing, and strictly speaking, it should have said 9am BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1

No, they went on sale 9am UK time.

But that GMT thing WAS confusing, and strictly speaking, it should have said 9am BST (British Summer Time) which is GMT +1

oh okay- explains why I got it wrong...

oh well, couldnt afford LDN anyway... just surprised me...

ROFL :lmfao: Jazzy, you have to stop being so hilarious LOL :roftl:

:roftl:

Why was that hilarious? I WAS properly scarred by the experience. it was my first time driving in London, I was going to see Katy Perry and after 3 hours I'd got as far as Camden, it was horrid. I didn't get to see her. :sad: But I bunked my bar work at V and saw her for free so it's all cool.

thanks for the message that's nice ouf you but the computer at work is blocked for ticketmaster and i dont have a computer at home, that's why i feel annoyed. Got tooth ache too, not my day is it:naughty:

:sad: Smiiiiile, though your tooth is aching smiiiiile...okay, none of that. Perhaps use a library or if a friend's got a computer ask to borrow theirs?

Either way, I hope you get your tickets all right. :thumb_yello:

And the debit card is officially going away.

Poor Visa...you lovely little thing. You've done me proud today.

9am GMT, which was nearly an hour ago....

Wow, sold out already.:shocked:

We had this discussion yesterday- it was 9am British Summer Time an hour ago, 9am GMT in 10 mins- but as MS got the time wrong for Europe most people figured they'd get it wrong again- and they did

We had this discussion yesterday- it was 9am British Summer Time an hour ago, 9am GMT in 10 mins- but as MS got the time wrong for Europe most people figured they'd get it wrong again- and they did

Oh okay. I'm in Ireland, so I include the Daylight Savings discrepancy as it makes no odds to me. Internationally it would be relevant. To be honest, I never know when the clocks are in the right place and when they're not.

Do you reckon they do it as a percentage of tickets because each venue's a different size? Or do you just reckon it's the same for each venue?

It has to be a percentage, when there's over 1000 people in capacity variation.

...Doesn't it?

Yaaaaaaaay!

Now you just need to get your Birmingham ticket.

You know you want to. :teehee:

I'm trying to convince my mum about Brighton at least...since my mother and I have been there before...when we went to see the Osmonds it was seated, even though everyone was standing :roftl: but on the site it says standing AND seated...mum asked about how long she'd have to stand for and I said Mika comes on at 9 but doors open at 7...so...it's a matter of convincing now. Really, really hard. LOL.