MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Question re Magic Numbers - both the email and the confirmation screen say the following:

"MIKA is pleased to give you these unique codes (one for every ticket purchased) which you can use to take part in MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS! Please go to Mikasounds.com and look for the MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS logo."

But "these unique codes" don't seem to actually be there! Or am I being blonde?

Weird! Mine were there. Look closer!!

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have no idea - my bro seems to think it's something to do with "flash" (that means nothing to me btw).

ANy idea anbout general sale?

you could try to download & install the flash plugin: http://get.adobe.com/de/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP (it's free). if you don't have it, it could well be the reason why it's not working. :wink2:

Phoned Ticketmaster this morning and they told me to check the site again later as it should be updated with the Dublin date.

The person I spoke to in the Olympia didn't know anything about the concert taking place there. :shocked:

have no idea - my bro seems to think it's something to do with "flash" (that means nothing to me btw).

ANy idea anbout general sale?

I don't think there's any Flash on this page. Are you still having trouble getting through to the page where you add the items to the cart or you can't purchase them after you add them?

Which date is it?

tries everything -not sure what to do now

Are you following the link from MFC, or from Mikasounds?

I know ewokwicket had a problem earlier with the MFC link, but she was fine on the Mikasounds link. Try the Mikasounds link if you haven't already.

i see if you search seetickets.com they show some dates but not the london apollo one? same on gigsandtours and ticketline. Hope they are not just selling selected venues and its friday 09.10.09 at 9 am so to all those who are trying for a seat good luck don't forget ticketmaster ( no access at work) :boxed:

Weird! Mine were there. Look closer!!

Magic numbers.

This is the exact text of the email I have for my London Apollo booking, after my personal details. I cant see any magic numbers there - I've tried the order number but it doesnt work. So where in the text were the numbers in your email?

"Date Venue Qty Each Total

Sun 28th Feb 2010 Hammersmith Apollo, London (Stalls standing) 2 £ 25.00 £ 50.00

Total Ticket Cost £ 50.00

Handling Charge £ 5.00

Shipping £ 5.50

Order Total £ 60.50

MIKA is pleased to give you these unique codes (one for every ticket purchased) which you can use to take part in MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS! Please go to Mikasounds.com and look for the MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS logo.

This transaction will appear on your credit card bill as either http://WWW.SANDBAG.UK.COM INTERNET, SAFEPAYZONE.COM or a shortened verion of either depending on your currency.

All sales are final. No refunds can be made unless the event is cancelled.

Enjoy the show!

All at Sandbag.

"

So where are the codes on your email?

Mine were right under the bit that says 'and look for the MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS logo'

Two codes under that, each on a separate line.

I didn't buy London tickets though.

Magic numbers.

This is the exact text of the email I have for my London Apollo booking, after my personal details. I cant see any magic numbers there - I've tried the order number but it doesnt work. So where in the text were the numbers in your email?

Sun 28th Feb 2010 Hammersmith Apollo, London (Stalls standing) 2 £ 25.00 £ 50.00

Handling Charge £ 5.00

Shipping £ 5.50

Order Total £ 60.50

MIKA is pleased to give you these unique codes (one for every ticket purchased) which you can use to take part in MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS! Please go to Mikasounds.com and look for the MIKA'S MAGIC NUMBERS logo.

<<<Mine are showing here>>>>

This transaction will appear on your credit card bill as either http://WWW.SANDBAG.UK.COM INTERNET, SAFEPAYZONE.COM or a shortened verion of either depending on your currency.

Enjoy the show!

All at Sandbag.

"

Hope that helps !

Magic numbers.

Handling Charge £ 5.00

Shipping £ 5.50

Order Total £ 60.50

Mine were here

Enjoy the show!

All at Sandbag.

"

That's really odd -forward your receipt to the people that run the magic numbers and at the top say that there weren't any included and they should either give you your codes or add the points for you. They usually sort it in a day or two but it might take a bit longer cos so many people are getting tickets.

Thanks folks! Well they aren't there on my email, maybe it's bacause they released extra tickets for London - I will have to email Sandbag and ask!

Did you print them off direct from Mikasounds , they were there on your invoice

For some reason they are not coming through on the email confirmation ,well mine didnt as well

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Did you print them off direct from Mikasounds , they were there on your invoice

For some reason they are not coming through on the email confirmation ,well mine didnt as well

They weren't on the confimation screen either - just a gap after the text - I'm thinking it's something to do with adding extra presale tickets for London maybe.

I've emailed tickets@sandbag and the push entertainments email address so fingers crossed!

They weren't on the confimation screen either - just a gap after the text - I'm thinking it's something to do with adding extra presale tickets for London maybe.

I've emailed tickets@sandbag and the push entertainments email address so fingers crossed!

Good call , I dont think it was that , my Manchester ones havent got them

Magic numbers.

Handling Charge £ 5.00

Shipping £ 5.50

Order Total £ 60.50

Enjoy the show!

All at Sandbag.

"

I got this when I bought my second ticket, no code :dunno: I tried emailing but have had no response thus far.

Yep, we have just bought our second set of tickets for manchester, there was also no code. this seems to be happening to everyone now!!

Yay Manchester!!1 Did you get my text? I've got naff all reception here so I'm not entirely sure it went.

Yay Manchester!!1 Did you get my text? I've got naff all reception here so I'm not entirely sure it went.

Yep i did. Sorry that i didn't reply, am out of credit.thanks for the tip about travelodge :thumb_yello: But £40 for postage :boxed:, they better bring it in a gold wrapped box!!