MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Ok I have a problem

I am trying to get the tix for dublin gig and i need to make a shopper account

When I fill all the detils in and click register it goes to a page where it onlly says "no input file specified" I have no idea what to do I tried 20 times and i am about to cry! Anyone know how to help me with that?

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find yourself in a position to drag him anywhere,drag him to Cork.... we can mind him. :teehee:

Oh we sure can. :teehee:

Perhaps this is why Mika doesn't visit Ireland so much, for fear of being physically dragged the length of the country by crazy fans? :naughty:

Ok I have a problem

When I fill all the detils in and click register it goes to a page where it onlly says "no input file specified" I have no idea what to do I tried 20 times and i am about to cry! Anyone know how to help me with that?

Well if you need to make a shopper account... have you still not made one? Though I needed one before I filled in any details so :blink:

Ok I have a problem

Sounds like you need to contact the admin for the site.

There isn't a tiny box you haven't ticked about terms and conditions or being contacted or something, is there?

Well if you need to make a shopper account... have you still not made one? Though I needed one before I filled in any details so :blink:

I didint do it before cuz my mum wouldnt buy me anything anyway...but when Im making it now it says,after i click regster, there is a blank white page and in upper left corner:"no input file specified" :(

hmm I agree just change Cork to Limerick!:roftl:

You're from Limerick? :shocked:

Well I'd be happy enough with Limerick too, I am from there after all. :naughty: This is the only way to tour Ireland Mika! :roftl: We haven't really progressed that much from our barbarian days. :naughty:

I didint do it before cuz my mum wouldnt buy me anything anyway...but when Im making it now it says,after i click regster, there is a blank white page and in upper left corner:"no input file specified" :(

Oh :/ yeah contacting the admin would be your best bet I'd say. Hope it works out for you!

You're from Limerick? :shocked:

Well I'd be happy enough with Limerick too, I am from there after all. :naughty: This is the only way to tour Ireland Mika! :roftl: We haven't really progressed that much from our barbarian days. :naughty:

Yeah yeah i know dangerous city! I am not from Limerick Im from Poland but yes Im living there:roftl: youre from Limerick? I didint know that!

Oh :/ yeah contacting the admin would be your best bet I'd say. Hope it works out for you!

I just emailed them but Im so piss*d off!:sneaky2:

Ok so mum came up with idea that if someone could book the 2 tickets for me and her and then she would do a transfer or something(?)( i dont really know all these "important' terms. Anyone intrested in helping? But only form Republic of Ireland cuz of the currency changes. Anyone? PLEASE? :tears:

just london :biggrin2: day after my birthday :naughty:

i did want to go to afew more but ive seen him so much this year, i think he might start thinking im stalking him :roftl:

well and coz of money to.... the real reason :mf_rosetinted:

she darent tell the REAL reason why (it's cos she can't stand the excitement of seeing him so many times in one week, it would tip her over the edge and turn her GAGA and she hasnt got the skirtless pants on view look quite right yet) :roftl:

she darent tell the REAL reason why (it's cos she can't stand the excitement of seeing him so many times in one week, it would tip her over the edge and turn her GAGA and she hasnt got the skirtless pants on view look quite right yet) :roftl:

:shocked: You mean she isn't gaga already?

They seem to be gradually adding the dates to Ticketmaster so I wouldn't worry. He's bloody well coming to Dublin this time! I'll drag him back from Belfast with me if I need to! I've not paid 50euro for nothing! xD

Was looking at that as i need seat tickets

well i may have :blush-anim-cl: and yes i would be wetting myself :shocked:

:naughty: you...... :roftl::roftl:

:shocked: You mean she isn't gaga already?

sshhhhhhhhhhh :naughty:

I dunno if I bought tix for newcastle or not yet, I got the not so magic points straight away but no confirmation email ( I did book them about 8pm so it was late will that make a difference? (cos I got an email from saddlebags immediately when I needed p/w confirmation etc.

Edited by sparkly1

Was at work all day and by the time I was able to sneak a few mins on-line this afternoon, all the pre-sale tix for London gig were gone :shocked:.

I know that it's not like the whole gig is completely sold out so I can still get a ticket when they go on general sale, but I was so looking forward to getting my ticket today. I feel really down in the dumps now..silly I know...

Do we know now though if the Hammersmith gig is seated (numbered) or just standing only?

Was at work all day and by the time I was able to sneak a few mins on-line this afternoon, all the pre-sale tix for London gig were gone :shocked:.

I know that it's not like the whole gig is completely sold out so I can still get a ticket when they go on general sale, but I was so looking forward to getting my ticket today. I feel really down in the dumps now..silly I know...

Do we know now though if the Hammersmith gig is seated (numbered) or just standing only?

Have you checked recently ... London presale is available again .. or it was a second ago when I looked :wink2:

Standing only by the way ... well on presale anyway :)

I dunno if I bought tix for newcastle or not yet, I got he not so magic points straight away but no conrimation eamil ( I did book them about 8pm so it was late will that make a difference? (cos I got an email from saddlebags immediately when I needed p/w confirmation etc.

give it till about 12pm and if not try and email them. it could be coz its late.

give it till about 12pm and if not try and email them. it could be coz its late.

I trust NOTHING Mika related anymore :sneaky2: (as if they said I was too young to enter the WAG vid comp, or that uploading my vid 3 days in advance of the deadline was missing the deadline then post a new vid dated 26th)!!!!!!!! YES folks I am STILL narked about that bigtime.

Edited by sparkly1

Yeah yeah i know dangerous city! I am not from Limerick Im from Poland but yes Im living there:roftl: youre from Limerick? I didint know that!

I just emailed them but Im so piss*d off!:sneaky2:

I was more shocked by the fact that I never knew! Not by the fact you're living in Limerick :roftl: Yep I'm from Limerick too! Glad you managed to get tickets in the end.:wink2:

I trust NOTHING Mika related anymore :sneaky2: (as if they said I was too young to enter the WAG vid comp, or that uploading my vid 3 days in advance of the deadline was missing hte deadline then post a new vid dated 26th)!!!!!!!! YES folks I am STILL narked about that bigtime.

what you not in the comp :shocked:

but your vid was great :shocked:

what nobs :sneaky2: