MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got rabbit hutches but I'm afraid they're occupied...

Ahh, what about a garage?

I looked on the plan : what's the difference between circle( for me it's clear) and rear circle standing?

Circle is the seated area on the balcony, rear circle standing is standing behind the people who are sitting down.

I looked on the plan : what's the difference between circle( for me it's clear) and rear circle standing?

circle is sitting, rear circle standing, you stand random on the balcony which I heard is the worst of both worlds, cause you are not close to stage and you still are standing

My problem is : shall i have 2 days off, it's difficult to ask in October for February...

It's so stupid to get 2 gigs in London, i suppose that i'll take my decision when all the tickets willl be sold...but it is not completely on my fault...

If i am sure to get a ticket for the 28, it's not the same ...

Pfff...:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

to me is different. 2 gigs in the same place is less money and is less difficult family wise, cause it's only 1 day more away and not the normal 2 at least, like if I go to yet another gig.

(plus I have the softest spot for london, but that's another story.. :blush-anim-cl:).

trouble is I am afraid I'll be SERIOUSLY knackered if I go "gigging" 2 nites on row, queueing 2 days and leaving at that horrendous time on the 2nd, in the

morn. :boxed:

to me is different. 2 gigs in the same place is less money and is less difficult family wise, cause it's only 1 day more away and not the normal 2 at least, like if I go to yet another gig.

(plus I have the softest spot for london, but that's another story.. :blush-anim-cl:).

trouble is I am afraid I'll be SERIOUSLY knackered if I go "gigging" 2 nites on row, queueing 2 days and leaving at that horrendous time on the 2nd, in the

morn. :boxed:

Avoca, what about getting a ticket for the seated area on 2nd day? :)

The seats that are left are pretty far back.

can't understand why the 28th Feb seats that are left are nearer than the 1st March ones

are more people going on Monday's gig?

Edited by mari62

The seats that are left are pretty far back.

On HMV.com they are advertising 'Front Circle' tickets. They don't say what the seat numbers actually are, but there is a customer support telephone number that you could try.

can't understand why the 28th Feb seats that are left are nearer than the 1st March ones

are more people going on Monday's gig?

..because for 28th most people bought standing tickets.

However, they realised that they will be knackered after queueing from early in the morning all day, jumping up and down and the gig and waiting for him to come out at 11.30pm just to wave goodbye for them. Therefore, for the 1st March most fans decided to sleep in and try to enjoy the gig from the circle / balcony.:cool:

Edited by suzie

However, they realised that they will be knackered after queueing from early in the morning all day, jumping up and down and the gig and waiting for him to come out at 11.30pm just to wave goodbye for them. Therefore, for the 1st March most fans decided to sleep in and try to enjoy the gig from the circle / balcony.:cool:

oh so MFCers took all the best seated places :mf_rosetinted:

Guess im not one of those MFCs :naughty: Its more like go to London friday, show sunday and monday (standing at both cos i cant sit when he is on). Crash tuesday. Home wednesday :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

It turns out that my friend isn't able to come to the gig with me after all. That means that I have a spare ticket (I will mention it in the extra ticket thread) and I need accommodation for just 1 person. Silver, Kath, are your offers still standing? When will you be arriving? I am thinking of arriving on Saturday and have fun in London Saturday evening, and returning on Monday to be in time to go to school on Tuesday.