dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink::boxed:

I know what Sparkly means.

The London gigs can be notorious for him legging it rather than sticking around too long, and everyone battling for his attention before he goes. This is why I'm glad the last ones at Bristol. Should be pretty civilised there.

I saw Imogen Heap on This Week this evening, and she said something about being back in the UK in February.

Keeping everything crossed:thumb_yello:

I think I have half a space................Rose is only small:naughty:

That is a tempting offer. I remember vividly the night after the Xmasparty, that party was my first real life MFC experience. Rose and Vicky were my roommates and they had me almost fall out of my bed with laughter :biggrin2:.

I think Monie will be OK for accommodation then :naughty:

Thank you so much Silver.

I booked a room too ... mainly cos' it says it's nearly full .. and well ... it's only £12.00 ... but I booked for 3 people - so I have room if anyone is interested :wink2:

I offered my 2nd ticket to my buddy from school. She is tempted by the offer :teehee:. She will let me know a.s.a.p. if she'll join me, if so, I need room for 2 people so maybe we could share with you then. I'll let you know as soon as I know something :thumb_yello:. Would be fun if she would come, she is even more crazy then I am :naughty:.

My ticket arrived today, I only ordered it on Tuesday! Never recieved anything in the post as quick as that before!

By the way, I was thinking earlier, do MFC'ers do anything to identify themselves as part of the fan club at gigs? Another forum I use has badges so it's easier to spot eachother, do you do anything like that? Just so I know if there's anything I should be keeping a eye open for

I know what Sparkly means.

The London gigs can be notorious for him legging it rather than sticking around too long, and everyone battling for his attention before he goes. This is why I'm glad the last ones at Bristol. Should be pretty civilised there.

I saw Imogen Heap on This Week this evening, and she said something about being back in the UK in February.

Keeping everything crossed:thumb_yello:

Oh that. Yeah, I understand that. My first two years as a Mika fan resulted me in not meeting him at London gigs :aah:

My ticket arrived today, I only ordered it on Tuesday! Never recieved anything in the post as quick as that before!

By the way, I was thinking earlier, do MFC'ers do anything to identify themselves as part of the fan club at gigs? Another forum I use has badges so it's easier to spot eachother, do you do anything like that? Just so I know if there's anything I should be keeping a eye open for

Well, we'll have the flag there, and we usually go round together in a big group:naughty:

So I think you should find us fairly easily.

Did you order it via Mikasounds (i.e. from Sandbag)?

I did not know we should be expecting tickets already. Has anyone else also received tickets?

I did not know we should be expecting tickets already. Has anyone else also received tickets?

I bought it on ticketmaster and could print it

Well, we'll have the flag there, and we usually go round together in a big group:naughty:

So I think you should find us fairly easily.

IMHO badges would be a good idea in order to recognize each other outside and inside the venues

especially for MFCers arriving later and/or not standing at gigs

IMHO badges would be a good idea in order to recognize each other outside and inside the venues

especially for MFCers arriving later and/or not standing at gigs

problem is that old badges have old colours!

we should make up our minds and start having new ones made :wink2:

Robi Robi pleeease tell me if I should expect to receive tickets soon from Mikasounds if I ordered from them.... :puppy_eyes:

yes, i know.... thats what i had in mind.... :wink2:

plus many MFCers don't have them

what about making new ones?

I got it from Ticketmaster :)

And I'll look for the flag! :biggrin2:

Robi Robi pleeease tell me if I should expect to receive tickets soon from Mikasounds if I ordered from them.... :puppy_eyes:

You should be able to track your ticket. I can on SeeTickets.

You should be able to track your ticket. I can on SeeTickets.

Thank you for recommending this site, Rose. :flowers2:

I have just tried and it does not work with the order number Sandbag sent...:dunno:..So I guess I just need to be patient...

I hope this time I'll get tickets in time. Many people had problems with receiving tickets for the acoustic tour - I hope they have learned their lesson.

Thank you for recommending this site, Rose. :flowers2:

I have just tried and it does not work with the order number Sandbag sent...:dunno:..So I guess I just need to be patient...

I hope this time I'll get tickets in time. Many people had problems with receiving tickets for the acoustic tour - I hope they have learned their lesson.

You can track your order on the sandbag site. You have to go to the tickets section and then order tracking.

Mine haven't been dispatched yet and they probably won't be for a short while yet.

I think the SFS tour was all a bit last minute because the dates were only announced about a month before or something, but we've got a good few months so don't worry too much yet.

You can track your order on the sandbag site. You have to go to the tickets section and then order tracking.

Mine haven't been dispatched yet and they probably won't be for a short while yet.

Thank you! :flowers2:

Actually, with the last 2 orders I had from Sandbag (CDs) they notified me via mail that my order has been posted - and that is what I expect to happen with my tickets, too.

Thank you! :flowers2:

Actually, with the last 2 orders I had from Sandbag (CDs) they notified me via mail that my order has been posted - and that is what I expect to happen with my tickets, too.

Yeah, they will send a despatch email when they go out. Don't worry about it, I'm sure they'll arrive in plenty of time. :thumb_yello:

On a different note, I opened the front pocket of my backpack yesterday and found confetti in there from December 2007.

I mean what the actual f*ck? That stuff gets everywhere and then properly hangs around! I would have expected it to biodegrade by now, but that shiz is still there!

Still it was kind of nice and brought back lots of memories from my first *proper* gig.

I've been supposedly sleeping for the last 2 hours!

Poor father... Never give me unlimited internet access... And coffee. But the coffee was my idea.

I keep have the same dream about this!

Basically, I arrive at the Apollo and there's two lines. One has no one in it, and the other one has about ten people in it.

I was just staring at these two lines, not knowing the difference, until someone tapped me on the shoulder. She said that the one line was for MFCers who wanted to meet Mika, and the other one was for peeps who just wanted to get in early.

I didn't know which one to join, but that girl kinda pulled me into her line. I just stared at her, and she asked me what my username was. I told her, and she went all happy (:blink: why? I dunno...) and said (Get ready...)

"Emma? Hey! Nice to meet you! I'm Jazzy, or if you want, Laura!"

And it's always then when I wake up!

I have weird dreams... :blink:

But anywho! :biggrin2: