MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep Rose is right. I emailed them as i need to know when they are coming as have a dental appointment ...normally never go out of the house! ...so didn't wanna miss them.

Helen said 'The London tickets are being sent out in 7 days time'

thats great to know:biggrin2: thanks for the info daisy:thumb_yello:

from Sandbag :thumb_yello:

" Shipping confirmation for order number MIK.....

Your ticket order is now on its way to you !

Your tickets have now been despatched by SANDBAG LTD. using "Special Delivery" (UK) or "International Signed For" (elsewhere)

Your tracking number is ......

If you reside in the UK then your tickets should arrive before midday on the day after this email was sent.

If you reside in Europe/Rest of World your tickets will take 3-10 working days to get to you.

In both cases someone will have to sign for the package.

If you do not receive your tickets (or notification of attempted delivery) the day after the date of this email for UK or within the next 5-10 days for Europe/Rest of World, please call +44 (0)8457 740 740 or go online (http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761) and enter your tracking number.

Royal Mail are, unfortunately, unable to track the item once it has left the UK but you may be able to use one of the websites listed here http://www.upu.int/pls/ap/www_sites.display_sites?p_language=an

If you have not received your order after 14 days then please contact your local post office to find out if they are holding it for your collection. If it still cannot be traced please get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com).

Kind regards

all @ Sandbag "

from Sandbag :thumb_yello:

" Shipping confirmation for order number MIK.....

Your ticket order is now on its way to you !

Your tickets have now been despatched by SANDBAG LTD. using "Special Delivery" (UK) or "International Signed For" (elsewhere)

Your tracking number is ......

If you reside in the UK then your tickets should arrive before midday on the day after this email was sent.

If you reside in Europe/Rest of World your tickets will take 3-10 working days to get to you.

In both cases someone will have to sign for the package.

If you do not receive your tickets (or notification of attempted delivery) the day after the date of this email for UK or within the next 5-10 days for Europe/Rest of World, please call +44 (0)8457 740 740 or go online (http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/personal?pageId=tab_track_rm&catId=500185&mediaId=83900761) and enter your tracking number.

Royal Mail are, unfortunately, unable to track the item once it has left the UK but you may be able to use one of the websites listed here http://www.upu.int/pls/ap/www_sites.display_sites?p_language=an

If you have not received your order after 14 days then please contact your local post office to find out if they are holding it for your collection. If it still cannot be traced please get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com).

Kind regards

all @ Sandbag "

They're sending the tickets a month before the gig!! Fantastic:biggrin2:

oh dear, looking at the amount of people on the rsvp list, i really don't know whether i can be bothered to aim for front row at this gig - it's just getting more and more on that list! well, i know for sure that i WON'T spend the night queuing. :rolls_eyes: guess i'll take high heels with me so i'll be able to see everything from the back. :naughty:

oh dear, looking at the amount of people on the rsvp list, i really don't know whether i can be bothered to aim for front row at this gig - it's just getting more and more on that list! well, i know for sure that i WON'T spend the night queuing. :rolls_eyes: guess i'll take high heels with me so i'll be able to see everything from the back. :naughty:

I'd need a pair of stilts :roftl:

How are we suppose to find each other? :blink:

Unless you can send me the tixs? Will take a week for em to get here though...

Alot of people know what Silver looks like ... I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction ... don't worry hun .... :thumb_yello:

Racha will be out of London that weekend for work, so unfortunately we can't go out together on Saturday evening. But I am not going to sit on my hotel room on Saturday evening when I am in London. So, who is in London on Saturday already and wants to do something fun? Laurel, do you arrive on Saturday too? You know your way with the theatres in London, don't you? I'd love to go to the theatre. You or anyone else too?

Racha will be out of London that weekend for work, so unfortunately we can't go out together on Saturday evening. But I am not going to sit on my hotel room on Saturday evening when I am in London. So, who is in London on Saturday already and wants to do something fun? Laurel, do you arrive on Saturday too? You know your way with the theatres in London, don't you? I'd love to go to the theatre. You or anyone else too?

Yes ... I'm coming up Saturday ... I don't really want to do trains on Sunday morning as it's always engineering work on our line :aah:

I think Silver booked us the room ... I'm not sure if she's staying though ... she normally travels home .... we'll have to pin her down lol ... I'm up for anything - theatre shows are amazing ... but they can be expensive ... about £50.00 - £60.00 per ticket ... I get paid the day before though ... you sometimes can get last minute tickets .. it depends though :biggrin2:

I'll be in LDN Sat at 8:45 am... so yeah can maybe count me in... just have to find my way to the hammersmith... The hotel im stayin at is less that 1 Km away so it wont be hard... and not the first time ive traveled to the Hammersmith from the airport (heathrow)... But i would like to if its ok with you? :wink2: Was thinkin about going to a pub too... :naughty:

are there still busses going in london after the show? need to go back to earls court then.

and will somebody give away "entrance numbers" again like on the germany acoustic shows, like number 1 gets in first, number 2 second etc.

Buses go all night in London, but in any case, it doens't finish late. In addition to this, Earls Court is not too far to walk if you are fairly healthy.

are there still busses going in london after the show? need to go back to earls court then.

and will somebody give away "entrance numbers" again like on the germany acoustic shows, like number 1 gets in first, number 2 second etc.

Yes the numbers system will used, I remember when we were at Hammersmith last time and I was #45!:naughty:

Yes the numbers system will used, I remember when we were at Hammersmith last time and I was #45!:naughty:

Who gives away those numbers, people from the venue? Did you have a reasonable good spot, being nr. 45?

Laurel, that is expensive indeed, those theatre tickets. A bit too much for me, I'm afraid. But we could go to a pub, like Dark Angel suggested. Surely there are more of us, coming on Saturday already. :thumb_yello: