MIKA @ Hammersmith Apollo, London

dcdeb

Who gives away those numbers, people from the venue? Did you have a reasonable good spot, being nr. 45?

Laurel, that is expensive indeed, those theatre tickets. A bit too much for me, I'm afraid. But we could go to a pub, like Dark Angel suggested. Surely there are more of us, coming on Saturday already. :thumb_yello:

Usually the first person/people there do it.

I was front row, so pretty good:naughty:

There are several outlets up around the theatres that do bargains on tickets, I think half price. You'll see them, they are well sign posted:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As this is a looong thread now I don't know if anyone already suggested that: what about a Mika night AFTER the show (we'd just have to find a suitable place for that), as the NEXT SHOW is the NEXT DAY and many people are going to both?:wink2:

As this is a looong thread now I don't know if anyone already suggested that: what about a Mika night AFTER the show (we'd just have to find a suitable place for that), as the NEXT SHOW is the NEXT DAY and many people are going to both?:wink2:

yes, it would be great to have a party after the second gig. :punk:

my ticket!!!!!.... just arrived! :thumb_yello:

londrah1.jpg

I got my ticket too & i'm super excited!!!

It's gonna be my 1st Mika gig!! :teehee:

At the same time many questions arising now on my head!

I got "stalls" too & GA1 ! Do u know whether with a GA1 i'll be near the stage?

thats a brilliant idea:thumb_yello:

my ticket!!!!!.... just arrived! :thumb_yello:

londrah1.jpg

italian post if fast. i'm very impressed. mine hasnt arrived yet.

dunno, think there might've been some discussion about it. but iirc, nothing has been decided yet. :dunno:

experience tells me though that after queuing all day, jumping and shouting at the gig, and waiting for mika and afterwards talking for a while, it's a) quite late and b) everyone's quite tired. plus, i think most pubs are closed by then, i remember we had that problem the last time.

so imo a party after the gig would be a spontaneous thing. :dunno:

dani, congrats for receiving your ticket, but aren't you worried that some nasty person might find the picture and use it to fake a ticket, since you haven't blanked out the barcodes and numbers? :blink:

dunno, think there might've been some discussion about it. but iirc, nothing has been decided yet. :dunno:

experience tells me though that after queuing all day, jumping and shouting at the gig, and waiting for mika and afterwards talking for a while, it's a) quite late and b) everyone's quite tired. plus, i think most pubs are closed by then, i remember we had that problem the last time.

so imo a party after the gig would be a spontaneous thing. :dunno:

dani, congrats for receiving your ticket, but aren't you worried that some nasty person might find the picture and use it to fake a ticket, since you haven't blanked out the barcodes and numbers? :blink:

I agree, but let's hope there's no such nasty person, I mean, someone who likes Mika can't do those things! Call me idealistic yes. Anyway, who can fake a ticket like this? I don't think it's an easy work :blink:

I agree, but let's hope there's no such nasty person, I mean, someone who likes Mika can't do those things! Call me idealistic yes. Anyway, who can fake a ticket like this? I don't think it's an easy work :blink:

surely i don't think any mika fans would do that, but everyone can read this forum-board, no? :blink: i just know there are people who do fake tickets and then sell them on ebay, and as this show is sold out, someone indeed might. :dunno: but well, let's just hope they're not smart enough to find this thread and yeah, it's not very likely of course. :wink2: i'd just suggest that if you want to post pix of your tickets, that you blank out the barcodes before you upload it. :wink2:

looking forward to going on 28th i'm in block 9 not looking forward to the journey as usual 1/2 the tube is off due to engineering works. Good luck to everyone who will be trying to get there and home again. Going on the 1st i'm in block 11 but as its a week day it should be easier to get home LOL

*long pause*

Believe it or not, I forgot I was going to this. :blink:

:blink::boxed:

When are you going to the doctors as you're obviously ill .... how can you forget you bought a ticket to a Mika gig :aah:

:lmfao:

:blink::boxed:

When are you going to the doctors as you're obviously ill .... how can you forget you bought a ticket to a Mika gig :aah:

I don't know how I forgot. I just did. I was browsing this thread, and I noticed my name at the top. :roftl:

... Did you know my doctor's actually called Dr. John? :aah: No joke.

I don't know how I forgot. I just did. I was browsing this thread, and I noticed my name at the top. :roftl:

... Did you know my doctor's actually called Dr. John? :aah: No joke.

Spooky .... maybe he put a hex on you to forget .... it's failed now though ... thank god :naughty: