Blue Sky

Industry insider news, posted under cover on the mixi social networking site:

11.30(月) 東京 STUDIO COAST

18:00/19:00 ¥6,800(スタンディング/ドリンク代別)

優先受付期間

http://smash-jpn.com/band/2009/11_mika/index.php

10/23(金)10:00~10/26(月)18:00まで

※システムの都合上HPのUPは10/22(木)18:00頃を予定しています。

The page will be up on Oct 22 about 6pm for the presale which starts on Friday Oct 23 10am till Oct 26 6pm.

Where is the Mikasounds pre sale when I most need it???:mf_rosetinted:

I predicted this would happen in Japan.

MFCers in Japan would really like a pre-sale just for us, Mika.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Industry insider news, posted under cover on the mixi social networking site:

11.30(月) 東京 STUDIO COAST

18:00/19:00 ¥6,800(スタンディング/ドリンク代別)

優先受付期間

http://smash-jpn.com/band/2009/11_mika/index.php

10/23(金)10:00~10/26(月)18:00まで

※システムの都合上HPのUPは10/22(木)18:00頃を予定しています。

The page will be up on Oct 22 about 6pm for the presale which starts on Friday Oct 23 10am till Oct 26 6pm.

Where is the Mikasounds pre sale when I most need it???:mf_rosetinted:

I predicted this would happen in Japan.

MFCers in Japan would really like a pre-sale just for us, Mika.

I've asked, Blue Sky -- will let you know what I hear/if I hear. :thumb_yello:

I am so upset about this I can hardly type.

You would think I could enjoy the fact Mika is coming here, but all I get is STRESSED OUT and MAD.:furious:

I can't get tickets until general sale to the public starts. Me, who has spent how long on here?? Counts for nothing in Japan.

I can't buy in the presale, it is limited ONLY to members of Smash Japan. You cannot join Smash Japan unless you are buying tickets, so you miss out on the presale, because you can't be a member. Catch 22.

If any mods can alert Team Mika to this travesty, it would be much appreciated.

You would think I could enjoy the fact Mika is coming here, but all I get is STRESSED OUT and MAD.:furious:

I can't get tickets until general sale to the public starts. Me, who has spent how long on here?? Counts for nothing in Japan.

I can't buy in the presale, it is limited ONLY to members of Smash Japan. You cannot join Smash Japan unless you are buying tickets, so you miss out on the presale, because you can't be a member. Catch 22.

Okies , Deb has already covered a "potential" pre sale with then we will highlight this as well:thumb_yello:

I guess seeing as UK didnt get one Japan wont , but still needs fixing eekkk

Edited by FREDDIESDOUBLE

Oh no, this sounds like a nightmare!

I really, really hope it will work out for the best for you!:huglove:

...I hope it will all work out fine for you in the end.

You deserve a much better treatment:huglove:

Same here...

Do we have to spend extra 6000yen AGAIN??:crybaby:

I'm so happy for you that he's coming to Japan, but I feel your pain about the presale!! Is it general admission or seated?

Can you buy a ticket to something else on that site to become a member? Extra $ and not fair, but if it gives you the peace of mind...

I'm so happy for you that he's coming to Japan, but I feel your pain about the presale!! Is it general admission or seated?

Can you buy a ticket to something else on that site to become a member? Extra $ and not fair, but if it gives you the peace of mind...

I believe it's standing but you are allowed to enter the venue based on your ticket purchase, so it's effectively reserved like a seated gig in that the people who purchase tickets first get the best spots.

it's hard to understand the system, but you must buy early in the presale, that is actually a lottery, then you win the right to a seat and then a bit before the gig you get the ticket with your "seiri bango" which is basically like an admission number. So you need a low number in order to get in first and have a chance of the front. Skips the queueing but makes for ticket-buying stress.:boxed:

it's hard to understand the system, but you must buy early in the presale, that is actually a lottery, then you win the right to a seat and then a bit before the gig you get the ticket with your "seiri bango" which is basically like an admission number. So you need a low number in order to get in first and have a chance of the front. Skips the queueing but makes for ticket-buying stress.:boxed:

If anyone is interested in more detail about how this works, Blue Sky was kind enough to spell it all out a few months back:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2361315#post2361315

Oh Blue sky i was on fire when i saw that Mika would come to Japan!!!

You must get a ticket: don't you know people who could help?:sneaky2:

i am thinking about Ambassy ( are you american or english?), some co workers of your husband and so on??:sneaky2::aah::shocked:

Could it help if we send plenty mails , twitters to Mikasounds?

Is Mika as famous as in Europ?

I read your post about your system earlier, and it sounds so confusing and stressful :shocked: I really hope you can get a good ticket!

I am asking a few people now to find out if they are members. It costs a lot to be a member, so only crazy music fans pay memberships.

Thanks for the good wishes, I am sure we will sort something out. We can still go to the gig, just maybe not down the front.:sneaky2:

• 2 weeks later...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!! Good luck on the seiri bango now :wub2:

And when you get to speak to Mika at the gig, can you please explain this torture to him and show him the need for a fans only (like mikasounds) presale for Japan shows?

He probably has no clue about these shenanigans :blink: