• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haz it too. :sad:

Aww. :itsok:

I still have it, too. :sad:

I dream to have it. It means that one had his gig!

Oh, that's true. Another way to look at it, thank you!

I believe I'm also suffering from PMD after the gig in Brussels :(

It already started after the show, I was so happy I saw him but at the same time I was so sad it was already over :(

I'm trying to cure myself by listening to his music and cherish the memories I have of him (But it doesn't work al the time ;) )

My last show was 3 weeks ago and for 2 weeks i was fine! I was like "wow im so happy and okay with everything. this is great. I remember being so depressed last time"

WRONG! This last week i finally came down from that looooong mika-high.

Major PMD! Everything just sucked. And I was just so angry at everyone. :aah: I just missed Mika! :tears::naughty:

Im better now. :wink2: Enough where i can actually come on here, but not completely recovered.

• 1 month later...

Hi,my name is Chris and I got PMD before the shows :blink: I was supposed to go to London tomorrow and to Manchester the next day,but I can't.....:tears: So I tried to cheer me up with Mika's music,but it's worse.I thought that watching VH1 could be better,but I see Mika everywhere :aah:

Prince - Mika was at his secret gig in LA :aah:

Madonna - Gang Bang :aah:

Queen - Brian May and Mika tonight at the Union Chapel :aah:

Annie Lennox - they had the same vocal coach :aah:

Psy - remembered him dancing that,and watched again......twice :aah:

Sting - well,you won't believe it,but the ceiling from the vid looks like the one from Mika's pic from yesterday :aah: .......what? it really does :mf_rosetinted:

Oh,great! and now it's Elton John on :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Hi,my name is Chris and I got PMD before the shows :blink: I was supposed to go to London tomorrow and to Manchester the next day,but I can't.....:tears: So I tried to cheer me up with Mika's music,but it's worse.I thought that watching VH1 could be better,but I see Mika everywhere :aah:

Sting - well,you won't believe it,but the ceiling from the vid looks like the one from Mika's pic from yesterday :aah: .......what? it really does :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so sorry that you can't go. :itsok::huglove:

I know exactly how do you feel :huglove::huglove: I live in a constant PMD, before and after the gigs :huh:

OMFG :what:

can you give me a link ? :dance_man::jawdrop:

*im sorry for you.... i wish i could fly to england too :( *

I know exactly how do you feel :huglove::huglove: I live in a constant PMD, before and after the gigs :huh:

:huglove:

OMFG :what:

can you give me a link ? :dance_man::jawdrop:

*im sorry for you.... i wish i could fly to england too :( *

:naughty:

[YOUTUBE]GOvMcQa3OkM[/YOUTUBE]

Ohh, poor you.... Once I had the same. After the cancellation of Kiev gig I was paranoid for like several months. End not even concerning music. Someone could tell some things which were far for Mika and mikaworld, but anyway I was able to find some secret meaning and reason to cry.

I can do nothing but hug you :huglove: only time can cure it.

But you have much more chances to attend a gig in your future than many people there! So you have to cry a bit, take a cup of coffee, and not to hold your emotions inside ( you did it right moaning here!)

I'm going to join you. Glasgow is cancelled. :tears:

aww I'm so sorry Krys , I know that feeling too well, as it happened to me twice :hug: and that is so painful. The only way to cheer up is to have another Mika gig to look forward to. I hope you can catch up soon sweetie :huglove: