No cover-ups for your ****-ups, MIKA!!

violet_sky

_03.jpg

:sniper:

haha, this is our ammo.:biggrin2: But seriously, this thread is great. Perfect to organize everything for our comeback if things get too out of hand (which they honestly shouldn't)

And I've been voting....so we'll all cross our fingers for that.:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I read on the EMA thread that Robbie Williams has pulled out of his performance at the EMAs.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think of it too ;)

i have no time to read all the thread,btw,suzie,i send all my berlin's video here....

Thank you sooo much for these :flowers2:

It is that gig I have most vivid memories from :blush-anim-cl:

Even though strictly speaking it was not one of his best ones in terms of everything sounding perfect or having the most supportive audience, yet there was a great build up of the whole performance and he most definitely won over the heart of the audience... :fangurl:

I read on the EMA thread that Robbie Williams has pulled out of his performance at the EMAs.

I saw that too:

I just heard that Robbie Williams cancelled his EMA-performance. My first thought was: Hopefully they ask Mika to sing!

Still hoping, surely now I know he's back in Europe...!:wink2:

This is my favorite screw up video, cuz they messed up twice and cuz I was there. :teehee:

OMG I love it. He's SO adorable. This is my favourite thread, not because of the non-miming point being made inarguable, but because I love watching his screw-ups. :wub2:

• 2 months later...
And Grace Kelly in SLC, that was really clever how Luke jumped in so it sounded like the CD, then the second time he played it, the keyboard didn't cooperate.

i love this soo much, even my mum found it funny!!

Awwww... He is really adorable in that one :wub2: Thanks for the link!!

And at iTunes I think it was hilarious when during Love Today the audience kept singing and the band stopped too early :biggrin2:

I think only Mika can be even more perfect if he makes these little mistakes :wub2: He is so relaxed, laughs and continues. People love it every time. Thank you everyone for these links :thumb_yello:

hehehehe, naughty band!

This is my favorite screw up video, cuz they messed up twice and cuz I was there. :teehee:

i love his scream when it goes right!!!

have noticed that the general trend is either Grace Kelly or Happy Ending the lyrics are cleverly mimed, and Toy Boy is cleverly musically mimed, ie the sound board thing doesn't work! i wish i were as clever as that... :lmfao:

xx

hahahahaha!!! I had never seen it before,but this is one of the funniest thing I've ever seen about Mika!!!!!:lmfao::lmfao: "you messed up david,it wasn't me" I can't take his voice out of my head when he said this!!!!:roftl::roftl: Hilarious!!!!!!

T4P!:thumb_yello:

* I ReTweeted this video,because I know many other Mika-fans will have a lot of fun watching this!!!:naughty:

florence 2007, the sound of his keyboard was f**ed up - and he also says "one thing's for sure, we're not miming!" :naughty:

(and here's the end of the situation, which is missing in the other video - it's not much anymore though, he just decided to play billy brown instead:

)