New Exclusive MIKA Merchandise Revealed

Giulietta

My daughter is slim and we got her a medium of the original Mika T shirts. it was pretty snug. There is NO WAY I'd get in a 12-14!

Are you kidding me? And there was me hoping that they'd be a bit too big from what size they say they are. Why does that just motivate me to lose weight so I can fit into the women's shirt? :roftl:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my badgets yesterday, now i can just wonder why theres an x next to the bag. And what happened to the old "send an email when we ship"... What i have instead nis the fingerprints of the one who packed it :lmfao:

Edited by Dark Angel

Got my badgets yesterday, now i can just wonder why theres an x next to the bag. And what happened to the old "send an email when we ship"... What i have instead nis the fingerprints of the one who packed it :lmfao:

maybe it was Mika :wub2:

(a girl can fantisize :naughty: )

• 2 weeks later...
They have finally shipped my bag... all i can do now is wait...

Until 2010. :mf_rosetinted:

oh no :roftl:... I don't think so! Other times that I bough something on Sandbag, I've received my stuff few days after the email who confirmed the shipping

My T-shirts have been dispatched too! Apparently, they didn't have them till like two days ago. Soooo clever :doh: Anyway, I can't wait to get 'em!! :D

I know!!!! same here!!!! :biggrin2:

Yes! finally I got an email saying my stuff has been shipped :pbjt:

I got it yesterday!!

Edited by Gracekelly85

My I See You tshirt came through today. It was a nice surprise because normally they send a despatch email but I didn't get one.

Just waiting for my voodoo one now. :aah:

Is it weird that I've pinned my magic numbers tag on my notice board next to my Little Noise programme just because I think the design is pretty?

My I See You tshirt came through today. It was a nice surprise because normally they send a despatch email but I didn't get one.

Just waiting for my voodoo one now. :aah:

Is it weird that I've pinned my magic numbers tag on my notice board next to my Little Noise programme just because I think the design is pretty?

haha nope, I keep mine in my wallet :naughty:

I got a despatch email yesterday! can't wait to get my stuff :wub2: