jam session in jamel club,paris 10 november 2009!

FOUCHONNERET

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVELY pics! THANK YOU, or should I say merci beaucoup? :teehee:

and MIKA PENNIMAN!:sneaky2: YOU SHOULD BE RESTING! I applaud his endurance for all these gigs, but maybe he should just chill out at them a bit....he can't go on doing this forever since the rest of this month is packed for him and I want everyone to get a great experience everywhere he goes. And that means taking better care of his foot when he's not performing.

Sigh, rant over.:blink::naughty:

well, at least he's doing a shorter setlist meanwhile, and from what we heard he didn't move much at tonight's gig. maybe he finally starts learning from his mistakes? :dunno: still can't understand why he wasn't wearing that brace for the performances though... if it really just was for looking good, then: :sneaky2::sneaky2:

@ those who were in paris, i guess he wasn't wearing the brace for his foot, or was he?

It was a real great show, full of power and passion for his songs. Amazing how he succeeds to perform like this while I think that he was really tired and had pain ... at least that's what he looked like afterwards. Nevertheless he took the time to come and sign, even with a smile on his face, but his eyes told that he was tired, I found.

Thank you Mika for this amazing performance tonight, take care about yourself, take a rest if possible and get well soon.

I can't believe that he's straining his foot :sneaky2:. I feel like giving him a very stern telling off :aah:. He really needs to take care of it.

I agree.

At first it was sort of inspiring - like "oh wow, he's so professional, how dedicated of him to forge ahead despite his injury." But now he's starting to seem like any other stubborn, typical 26 year-old male; almost as though he's putting pride, work ethic - or something - ahead of what's best for his foot. :sneaky2:

I'm glad to hear he didn't move around as much. It doesn't make sense that he needs crutches to get around, but then can get on stage and jump for 90 minutes. :aah:

Thanks for the pics, vids, and reports everyone! :wub2:

In my opinion only, i think he couldnt get away from that signing fast enough.

He didnt look his usual self, made me a bit sad:emot-sad:

Hopefully he is going home for a rest, does anyone know what he has planned for the next week or so?

In my opinion only, i think he couldnt get away from that signing fast enough.

He didnt look his usual self, made me a bit sad:emot-sad:

Hopefully he is going home for a rest, does anyone know what he has planned for the next week or so?

Awwwwwww Ive seen this too with him :thumb_yello:

I mean .. he doesnt HAVE to do this every time , although its a routine he has got in for sure.

But yeh , Ive seen Mika like this and its not nice really , forced

Thanks guys.

So really, no rest for him. I think he need to know that if a show has to be put off for another date, or postponed a bit, that his fans are going to be ok about it. If he said the Aus show was cancelled due to illness, sure I would be disappointed, but I care about him like a child and want him to get better:wub2:

Thanks guys.

So really, no rest for him. I think he need to know that if a show has to be put off for another date, or postponed a bit, that his fans are going to be ok about it. If he said the Aus show was cancelled due to illness, sure I would be disappointed, but I care about him like a child and want him to get better:wub2:

Awwww yes thats the last thing we need!!

Been praying for you guys for ages now

Not long , sure the heat of aussie land will make him better:wub2:

Thanks guys.

The worst part is that the stuff he's been doing for the past week is just promo stuff. I'd be curious to know the "value" in what he's been doing. Does the exposure he's getting through these showcases outweigh the risks to his ankle? How can someone even quanitfy that? I understand that sometimes these things are to be televised, so maybe that's where the perceived value comes in. Or maybe there are ironclad contractual obligations he can't get out of. But even still, he could park his pretty little bum behind a piano and let his voice do all the work, no?

I told him in Oakland that after we'd heard what happened, we assumed he'd to the rest of the gigs sitting at a piano. He just looked at me like I was nuts, like the idea was unthinkable, and then said "ugh, no, of course not!" while wrinkling his nose. :aah:

Well, it's bad luck for him, his injury happening just when he has to promote his second album (probably the most important time for all singers so that their career really takes of) and he certainly feel that he can not afford to rest....otherwise the media (not his fans of course!) might forget about him...media are so fast in doing such things...praising an artist one day, then putting him down the next! I feel so sorry for him...I agree with you, Mika sitting at his piano is enough for me because that means he won't hurt himself even more...I can't blame him though because I also work when I'm sick...but he should be more careful...we only want the best for him...

Maybe we should send him some sort of get well card from the MFCers? So he knows how much we care and worry about him...all your ideas are welcome...we'd need his real mail address though...or else one MFCers could collect all the notes (through internet or real mail) and give them to him as we did with his MFC jacket thank you notes?

It was really amazing because we were very close to the stage. All the team seemed very happy! When Mika presented his musicians, we made a triumph for Sherisse... It was very funny!

A great gig!

Thanks again Axie Dentelle for the place!!!

It was really amazing because we were very close to the stage. All the team seemed very happy! When Mika presented his musicians, we made a triumph for Sherisse... It was very funny!

A great gig!

Thanks again Axie Dentelle for the place!!!

It was a pleasure to negociate tix for my MFC friends! I'm so glad you came! :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe we should send him some sort of get well card from the MFCers? So he knows how much we care and worry about him...all your ideas are welcome...we'd need his real mail address though...or else one MFCers could collect all the notes (through internet or real mail) and give them to him as we did with his MFC jacket thank you notes?

Now that is an amazing idea!:thumb_yello:

how he has shown to be jealous about Cherisse? :teehee:

When he was introducing the band we made a sort of standing ovation for Cherisse and he was obliged to call her on the front of the stage and she received a lot of applauses. Mika pretended to be offended and turn is back to us saying it was useless(because we started to shout also his name): finally he says to Cherisse that she was becoming to famous:naughty:

(hope you'll understand my english):sorry: