Mika Ladies Clothing Sizes.

Mikafish

Hey guys,

I know a few of us have moaned on twitter but I wanted to make a thread to see how much support (if that is the right word) there is to encourage MS to stock ladies T-shirts in larger sizes.

The "large" ladies T-shirts are a size 12-14 (UK). I'm a size 16-18ish and I don't consider myself to be huge! I'm sure there are lots of "Big Girls" on here that will encounter the same problem.

I know we can order the men's shirts but it would be nice to be able to order a more fitted cut, I hate wearing shapless T-shirts because it just makes me look bigger!

So basically... if you're a "Big Girl" would feels that they should have the option to buy a ladies shirt please add your name!

I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet but I'd like to get an idea of how many people this effects.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, sign me in!

I'm a big girl, and although I'm not buying any t-shirt yet, I might do it in the future, maybe in the gig or something, and I'd be pretty annoyed if they didn't have a large size. :naughty:

Men's shirts look good...on men! :teehee:

Well, sign me in!

I'm a big girl, and although I'm not buying any t-shirt yet, I might do it in the future, maybe in the gig or something, and I'd be pretty annoyed if they didn't have a large size. :naughty:

Men's shirts look good...on men! :teehee:

I accidentally bought a men's shirt one time...

I was about 12 and it made me look like I had pecks. :lmfao:

This is a good idea, I'm sure my mom will be brainwashed into wanting one of these shirts soon anyways! :cheerful_h4h:

I'm in! :thumb_yello:

I wanted the 'I See You' one for my birthday! But then I realised that I'm too big for it!

My mum said: "Big Girl You Are Beautiful? More like, Big Girl, You are beautiful as long as your sized 8-14! ... Moron..."

There was a little silence, and she just went: "You should go complain to him."

And then I found this thread... How odd. :blink:

I agree with this. Especially for a dude who sings about Big Girls being beautiful, you'd think it would make sense to offer merch in clothing sizes that accomodate a range of shapes.

I wonder if there's some tangible reason they haven't... not enough demand, or trouble finding a supplier, or such? :blink:

:thumb_yello:Please count me in. I wanted to order a t-shirt the other day but was dissapointed when they didnt have my size as i am 16-18. i was considering getting a mans one but it just wouldn't look right. So lets make some 'BIG noise Big girls'!!!:naughty:

I agree with this. Especially for a dude who sings about Big Girls being beautiful, you'd think it would make sense to offer merch in clothing sizes that accomodate a range of shapes.

I wonder if there's some tangible reason they haven't... not enough demand, or trouble finding a supplier, or such? :blink:

That's why I'd like to try to show there is demand before approaching them with any of this. But most stores in the UK stock up to a size 18 as regular stock so to only go up to size 12-14 seems wrong!

We're Big Girls! Let's shout about it!!! ;)

I'm not a big girl (or a skinny girl just a.. like.. in-between girl - i'm NZ size 12, which is american size 10.. but I'm not sure about UK sizes :dunno::naughty: ) but I fully agree with you.. size 14 isnt very high!

We need to show Mika there is a demand for these products. So add me to the list :thumb_yello:

I am especially pissed off about the I See You shirt being so small. FFS I live in Japan. I can buy NOTHING here. I would expect online to be able to get the sizes I need.

I have said all along, Mika needs to team up with Zazzle. There are lots of bands on there, and they print the shirts as ordered. Much better than keeping stuff in physical stock. That is so 1997.:mf_rosetinted:

And on Zazzle, there are ALL sizes, mens, womens, kids...and you can choose a range of products to have the design on, so I could choose to get a mug with the I see you design instead of a shirt, or buy cards with the tribal design or whatever.

ARE YOU LISTENING TEAM MIKA????:sneaky2::aah:

I would think so :blink:

I was so disappointed I couldn't get the hoodie in 2007 :sneaky2:

Now I want the voodoo shirt :teehee:

Same here! I had my eye on that cute blue ribbon hoodie back in the day, but I didn't bother ordering it. I knew it wouldn't fit. :(