Don't miss Mika's Baden Baden concert live tonight on Arte web channel

crazyaboutmika

I'm not sure if I'm able to upload the entire show. :boxed: This is only part 1, the first 16, 17 minutes and it took me ages to convert and upload. It's still a large file.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBSMH5QZ

Thanks for the links kaatje!!. Seems that my problems with audio are bigger than I thought at the very beginning. The image and audio come in different frequency and just moving the audio doesn't seem to work well :( But I had faith in you :thumb_yello:

Let's see what I can do if not today maybe tomorrow.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm indulging a fantasy now about a reserved seating MFC-specific gig in London. We could also do a fun dinner event the day before, in a banquet hall near the venue, and just hang out afterwards, have some drinks, and socialize.

Maybe one day. :wub2:

Just tell me when!:wub2:

I love MFC. How wonderful I can get up in the morning and find all the links on here.:wub2:

But they all say file is temporarily unavailable, so I guess there is a lot of downloading going on.:sneaky2:

They all give the same error-message? Strange, I've tested them all before posting. :blink:

But megaupload is very slow for me tonight.

They all give the same error-message? Strange, I've tested them all before posting. :blink:

But megaupload is very slow for me tonight.

Well I've downloaded one just fine, but now they all have the same message yes :boxed:

edit: works for me now