Part 3: - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9QFYANJH

Part 4: - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X0TZQZRJ

Thank you soo much for this :)

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls, you're making me blush with all that praise :blush-anim-cl: I'm just happy to share!

Are parts 2,3 and 4 on avi files anywhere?

Can't access flv files on laptop.

I'm working on those, but it takes ages to upload a single part. Tomorrow I have the day off, I will try to upload the rest of it in AVI. :thumb_yello:

Girls, you're making me blush with all that praise :blush-anim-cl: I'm just happy to share!

I'm working on those, but it takes ages to upload a single part. Tomorrow I have the day off, I will try to upload the rest of it in AVI. :thumb_yello:

Thank you, thank you, thank you:flowers2:

I still can't believe that I managed to miss that this was happening :shocked: - that'll teach me not to come onto MFC for a couple of days (not that I didn't want to, just haven't had much time lately)!

Also managed to miss seeing the tweets about this being streamed live too until after the event.

Gutted to have missed the opportunity of seeing Mika performing live, especially as, judging by the comments on this thread, he was in good form in spite of having an audience (from what I've read on here) that didn't seem to visibly/audibly appreciate him as much as he deserves!

So, thanks very much Kaatje for uploading the show, you're a star - I'll see if I can watch it now.

The last two AVI's:

part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBOD2VGK

In this part the bit where the stream froze (end of Happy Ending/start of Billy Brown)

part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAM4TP9X

Enjoy it!

Thanks for this kaatje :thumb_yello: I'll have to download them later as I have to got to work soon.

Does anyone know if its on youtube yet?

Hi all! ... Just saw the posts about the gig in Baden-Baden today. Now what I want to say is that I was part of this 'dead' audience ;-) In the beginning I thought everybody exept from me was sleeping *LOL*.

Most of the audience didn't know the lyrics of his new songs so they sang along when he played the old ones.

Also there were only 150 people in the studio - it was definitely pretty quiet in the beginning and there were not too many mikaddicted ones ;-). But it was definitely louder than it appeared to be on the live stream.

For me it was the first time that I saw him live on stage and I totally fell in love :wub2: ... he and the band were brilliant and I will definitely be at least at one of his gigs in Germany next year.

Great songs, great voice, great band an a breathtaking sexy smile just 3 or 4 meters away from me was aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeesome!

Hi all! ... Just saw the posts about the gig in Baden-Baden today. Now what I want to say is that I was part of this 'dead' audience ;-) In the beginning I thought everybody exept from me was sleeping *LOL*.

Most of the audience didn't know the lyrics of his new songs so they sang along when he played the old ones.

Also there were only 150 people in the studio - it was definitely pretty quiet in the beginning and there were not too many mikaddicted ones ;-). But it was definitely louder than it appeared to be on the live stream.

For me it was the first time that I saw him live on stage and I totally fell in love :wub2: ... he and the band were brilliant and I will definitely be at least at one of his gigs in Germany next year.

Great songs, great voice, great band an a breathtaking sexy smile just 3 or 4 meters away from me was aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeesome!

I'm so happy for you! You were lucky! :huglove:

I'm also glad that you've posted here. :thumb_yello: I was sure you were spellbound! :wub2:

Welcome on the Mikaboat and enjoy your next gig! :punk:

Welcome! :flowers2:

I'm glad you enjoyed the show :cheerful_h4h:

To be honest, I can't imagine anyone not to do so. Mika is just so incredible. :wub2:

Welcome to the MFC. Enjoy it. Tell us a little bit about you, please

All right, Sabine. I'm not sure what would be interesting to know about me for people in the community. But let me tell you how all this happend....

I always liked Mika's songs and was hoping they would play them on MTV or on VIVA in Germany but I never really took a closer look at this wonderful artist. Then my daughter came up with 'We Are Golden' before it was released in Germany. What happpened was that I played the song over and over again on youtube.com... I was actually getting on her nerves with it :naughty:

Then this radio station was doing the quiz for the tickets to MIKA's gig in Baden-Baden. I always missed the points when you could call them. Then I happened to see a TV show of the radio station late at night where they told people to write an email to get some tickets. I turned my computer on and wrote a brief mail. A week later they called me and said that I had won 2 tickets :thumb_yello:

I thought it would be a great idea to take my daughter to her first concert with only 150 people attending but unfortunately she didn't feel good that day just a couple of days after a surgery :emot-sad:

So I took a friend of mine and went there - of course after having bought the deluxe version of 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'. I'm happy that I easily learn by heart so I knew all the lyrics within 2 to days! AND WENT THERE! It was soooooooooooooo cool to be standig right in front of him, looking into his eyes enjoying every second of the gig and -as I said- I completely fell in love! :licks_lips:

Still feeling bad not having grabbed him and took him home, when he was standig right beside me! :aah:

After the show I had two interviews with the radio station and it actually went on air!

Watch the pics and video on swr3.de if you like!

Later I found the live stream videos here on the fanclub page... that's how I came here.

Now I hope to get some tickets for the gig in Stuttgart which is 2 days after my birthday and then take my girl there - it will not be the same feeling but still a great show :partytime2:

Right now my favourite is 'Touches You' but that actually changes every day *LOL*

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post... nice people in here! :group_hug:

hi, pearlsRdiamonds, welcome to the forum! :huglove: i think what sabine meant was that you can open an introduction thread here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3 - so if you want, do it, but it was also great to read here how you got to go to the swr3 concert. :biggrin2: i was there as well, the crazy girl in the pink dress in the front row, lol. :naughty: if you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me. :wink2:

there are still tickets available for all the german gigs next year, so it should be no problem for you to get them. :wink2:

The last two AVI's:

part 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBOD2VGK

In this part the bit where the stream froze (end of Happy Ending/start of Billy Brown)

part 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GAM4TP9X

Enjoy it!

thanx so much for the AVIs, much better quality than the flv. :biggrin2: and good to know that it was the stream that froze and not my player, i thought there was sth wrong with my player again, as it often does strange things. :naughty:

and as someone asked about youtube, don't think the streamed gig is on there, but i've uploaded my personal videos from the gig on youtube, for a list see the other gig thread (http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20287&page=14) :wink2: the end of happy ending is also on there (but not the beginning of billy brown, sorry...).

Edited by mellody

@ pearlsRdiamonds,

nice to meet you here. I´ve been at two gig until today and they were very different ( the first one 18000 people and the second one 1000 people) but I think every Mikaconcert is absolutely unique. In March I´ll see him for three times ( Amsterdam, Munich and Vienna ). The MFC is a big part of my life since 19 months and I love this little community.

Touches You, One Foot Boy and I See You are my favourite songs of TBWKTM.

All right, Sabine. I'm not sure what would be interesting to know about me for people in the community. But let me tell you how all this happend....

I always liked Mika's songs and was hoping they would play them on MTV or on VIVA in Germany but I never really took a closer look at this wonderful artist. Then my daughter came up with 'We Are Golden' before it was released in Germany. What happpened was that I played the song over and over again on youtube.com... I was actually getting on her nerves with it :naughty:

Then this radio station was doing the quiz for the tickets to MIKA's gig in Baden-Baden. I always missed the points when you could call them. Then I happened to see a TV show of the radio station late at night where they told people to write an email to get some tickets. I turned my computer on and wrote a brief mail. A week later they called me and said that I had won 2 tickets :thumb_yello:

I thought it would be a great idea to take my daughter to her first concert with only 150 people attending but unfortunately she didn't feel good that day just a couple of days after a surgery :emot-sad:

So I took a friend of mine and went there - of course after having bought the deluxe version of 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much'. I'm happy that I easily learn by heart so I knew all the lyrics within 2 to days! AND WENT THERE! It was soooooooooooooo cool to be standig right in front of him, looking into his eyes enjoying every second of the gig and -as I said- I completely fell in love! :licks_lips:

Still feeling bad not having grabbed him and took him home, when he was standig right beside me! :aah:

After the show I had two interviews with the radio station and it actually went on air!

Later I found the live stream videos here on the fanclub page... that's how I came here.

Now I hope to get some tickets for the gig in Stuttgart which is 2 days after my birthday and then take my girl there - it will not be the same feeling but still a great show :partytime2:

Right now my favourite is 'Touches You' but that actually changes every day *LOL*

Hi Pearl!

What a nice introduction!:thumb_yello: (Perhaps you could use it to introduce yourself at the Introduction Thread.)

And what a wonderful way to become a Mika-fan!

How old is your daughter?

Glad you had fun at the gig, and hopefully you will have lots of fun here at the MFC!

Hey pearlsRdiamonds!

Welcome to the MFC! I was in Baden-Baden, too...We were all dressed up in 50s style dresses, maybe you spotted us fellow (D)MFC people?! :wink2:

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter missed out on this one. But I'm sure she'll like it just like you did once she has her first "Mika live" experience! :biggrin2:

x mariposa

Thank you! :huglove:

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome ... I'm happy to be here.

@AnnaMariaPetra ... my daughter will be 14 in December.

@maiposa ... of course I saw you guys. Great that MIKA let you dance on stage. Did you guys also win the tickets or happen to find people with left over ones?

All right... I will post my text in the introduction section now.

Have a great day everyone!

Does anyone know if MIKA will attend the MTV EMA in Berlin tomorrow? ... Just wanna know if it's worth watching it ;-)

Edited by pearlsRdiamonds