Don't miss Mika's Baden Baden concert live tonight on Arte web channel

crazyaboutmika

Thank you everyone for the nice welcome ... I'm happy to be here.

@AnnaMariaPetra ... my daughter will be 14 in December.

@maiposa ... of course I saw you guys. Great that MIKA let you dance on stage. Did you guys also win the tickets or happen to find people with left over ones?

All right... I will post my text in the introduction section now.

Have a great day everyone!

Does anyone know if MIKA will attend the MTV EMA in Berlin tomorrow? ... Just wanna know if it's worth watching it ;-)

Right now I saw at Twitter MIKA will attend the MTV EMA in Berlin tomorrow - you are right now it's worth to watching it.

One girl who is "only" on the German Mikafanclub (I think) won tickets with Meet&Greet with Mika and Mariposa and I won tix, the other one had to find people.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Kaatje, have seen it all the way through now:thumb_yello:

Is it just me, or did his heart not seem into singing Lollipop?

I guess the jet lag has really hit him and he's really tired, that's how it looked.

Thank you Kaatje, have seen it all the way through now:thumb_yello:

I guess the jet lag has really hit him and he's really tired, that's how it looked.

i don't remember whether it was during lollipop, but yup, at some points i also thought it looks like he wanted to finish the show asap. didn't notice when i was there, but on the stream i can see it... and yeah, he was really tired (i think you see it best when he forgets to introduce his band, the way he looks when he realizes it... it's also on one of my YT vids...), the crowd failed to give him the usual energy as well (if us in the front row hadn't been there, he probably would've fallen asleep on stage... :naughty:), he left out toy boy because he was so tired, so yeah, you're totally right with that observation. :wink2:

i don't remember whether it was during lollipop, but yup, at some points i also thought it looks like he wanted to finish the show asap. didn't notice when i was there, but on the stream i can see it...

This is exactly what I had thought too.

It was a lovely show nevertheless!

Mika was great this evening, perhaps not the 110% energie as usual, only 100%. But for me it was fantastic and lovely show.

I totally agree! And I mean, you have to respect that man, playing shows with his "little friend" and a jet lag as well. Seriously, I wouldn't be up for it, so double kudos to him.

Also - thanks for the download links! Arte will show this again on the 23rd of January next year, if I'm not mistaken; don't know if that has been mentioned yet.

I totally agree! And I mean, you have to respect that man, playing shows with his "little friend" and a jet lag as well. Seriously, I wouldn't be up for it, so double kudos to him.

Also - thanks for the download links! Arte will show this again on the 23rd of January next year, if I'm not mistaken; don't know if that has been mentioned yet.

Hello Branquignole!

Yes, I also wouldn't be up for it -with his jetlag and his little friendl! :teehee:

And I'm very grateful that I could see him live in Baden-Baden. :biggrin2:

For me it was one of my best days. For Mika probably not, unfortunately.

So, you were there, too? :) Nice to meet you again, then, I guess.

Did anybody have the chance to talk to him afterwards? We couldn't stay long because we had to drive home at some point and my mum doesn't really enjoy driving at night, what with me sitting beside her happily dozing off all the time as well. I wanted to get a booklet signed for my brother, though, and now it is still all blank and virgin. :(

So, you were there, too? :) Nice to meet you again, then, I guess.

Did anybody have the chance to talk to him afterwards? We couldn't stay long because we had to drive home at some point and my mum doesn't really enjoy driving at night, what with me sitting beside her happily dozing off all the time as well. I wanted to get a booklet signed for my brother, though, and now it is still all blank and virgin. :(

yeah he stopped to sign some things when he left the venue. :wink2: you can read all our reports in this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20287