Don't miss Mika's Baden Baden concert live tonight on Arte web channel

crazyaboutmika

She means Mika is on fire and the audience really don't deserve him!

I'm so upset that this amazing gig has been mostly wasted on this audience! :mf_rosetinted:

Well, they're ticket winners. And as far as I have understood, each of them could take 3(!) people. I guess some already had a hard time finding 3 friends/colleagues to accompany them, as a favour or smth.. :roftl: This is bizarre.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they're ticket winners. And as far as I have understood, each of them could take 3(!) people. I guess some already had a hard time finding 3 friends/colleagues to accompany them, as a favour or smth.. :roftl: This is bizarre.

I know...but...I'D KILL SOMEONE to be there! Mika clearly needs to fly the MFC in for these things! Lol!

Excuse me, why are you telling off the audience? :blink:

It's obvious that Mika gets nervous when the audience is quiet, because the situation is much more demanding for his voice. But this doesn't mean that the audience is unappreciative. It could be just the opposite: they love his voice, want to hear it and enjoy the beautiful music. :thumb_yello:

And this is a very special gig, to be broadcasted, maybe they told the people not to shout, so that the recording will be good. :wink2: