Don't miss Mika's Baden Baden concert live tonight on Arte web channel

crazyaboutmika

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me, why are you telling off the audience? :blink:

It's obvious that Mika gets nervous when the audience is quiet, because the situation is much more demanding for his voice. But this doesn't mean that the audience is unappreciative. It could be just the opposite: they love his voice, want to hear it and enjoy the beautiful music. :thumb_yello:

And this is a very special gig, to be broadcasted, maybe they told the people not to shout, so that the recording will be good. :wink2:

I'm agree! :naughty:

Something tells me that's not likely. If that's the case, then Mika obviously didn't get the memo. :mf_rosetinted:

LMAO.

It's not just the volume they aren't..i don't know...giving anything back... Maybe I'm just far too used to being surrounded by the MFC at gigs!

Something tells me that's not likely. If that's the case, then Mika obviously didn't get the memo. :mf_rosetinted:

We are not talking about the same Mika. :mf_rosetinted:

The one I'm talking about is never politically correct and usually does the opposite of what he is told. :naughty: He also gets stage fright when the audience is quiet. :wink2:

Anyway, in my opinion that's normal for a German audience in such a venue.

Excuse me, why are you telling off the audience? :blink:

It's obvious that Mika gets nervous when the audience is quiet, because the situation is much more demanding for his voice. But this doesn't mean that the audience is unappreciative. It could be just the opposite: they love his voice, want to hear it and enjoy the beautiful music. :thumb_yello:

And this is a very special gig, to be broadcasted, maybe they told the people not to shout, so that the recording will be good. :wink2:

I get your point. Maybe more than you think. Staying back and appreciate is what I usually do. I don't particularly freak out at Mika gigs. But having experienced a few of them I (think I) know that Mika gets his thrills and energy from the audience and their response. I just don't really like to see him insecure due to lack of response.

I don't know everyone in the audience and their motives to go there. But I have been to other gigs in Germany and the vibe was considerably different. I wouldn't say they don't enjoy it (that would be quite the challenge, non?), yet I don't think they wanted to be there badly. Some seemed to value this similarly to a night in front of the TV. And I am positve they will think differently when they leave the venue.

And some probably just don't understand any English. :teehee: