Mika web chat

Blossom

Do we know when the deadline is exactly? If it's already been posted....sorry I'm too lazy to go find it. :bleh:

I have no idea....I don't think it says on the blog. It depends on whether not this is actually live. :huh:

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea....I don't think it says on the blog. It depends on whether not this is actually live. :huh:

hmph. true. nothing is ever confirmed or official in mika-world. always left guessng.:naughty:

alright...well, I'll assume the sooner the better, so i'll try to come up with something good by tomorrow night.:biggrin2:

I submitted a question about the songwriting process - does he ever have inspiration randomly hit him upside the head at inopportune moments?

*envisions Mika jotting down notes and lyics on a napkin while at Waitrose* :roftl:

I would imagine it does. Remember how he got his inspiration for BIOTG? :naughty:

Just add the sophie competition and the WAG competition and all the other competitions together.

Expect nothing, and we will never be disappointed.:mf_rosetinted:

God I am foul tempered today. I should crawl back under my rock for a few more days at least:mf_rosetinted:

I've always been so full of questions, and now I can't think of one. :naughty:

It was for precisely this reason that I started my "Questions for Mika" threads. Cos I would think of these great questions and then I'd forget them, so I decided I needed a place to write them all down. Lots of other people came up with great questions too....

But I think it looks like there are more than enough questions being submitted from you guys, so I don't think I'll bother. I'll try to have a question ready for him if I manage to meet him in Sydney:biggrin2:

Hi

could someone send the question for me please? (like Bianca, I have no myspace account)

question : Could you throw a party with your fans between Christmas and the new year? Paris is the right place in my opinion. We fans will pay for your drinks. (Elise)

My questions:

1 - We already acknowledged the fact that YOU'RE NOT OBSSESSED with GK, but, Mika, why the GREY UNDERWEAR all the time???

2 - What happenned to your white boxers after the WAG shooting???

*Now i'm starting to look obssessed with underwear - laundry week was really an issue here at home this week because of the heavy rain* LOL

On a serious note:

Who are you REALLY adressing to in SITM?

My questions:

1 - We already acknowledged the fact that YOU'RE NOT OBSSESSED with GK, but, Mika, why the GREY UNDERWEAR all the time???

*Now i'm starting to look obssessed with underwear - laundry week was really an issue here at home this week because of the heavy rain* LOL

On a serious note:

Wonka your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah::roftl:

And someone who dares to ask about the grey boxers! :aah::yay:

Even then....where do I begin with what I want to ask the man? I'd need a full week with him to scratch the surface...:naughty:

Oh yes, me too. These aren't the REAL questions I'd ask him if I had the chance. I could never post those in public or expect a legitimate answer if he had to respond in public. :naughty:

Ha, we already know that. :roftl:

091023_palladium_mika_marc_002.jpg

Hi

could someone send the question for me please? (like Bianca, I have no myspace account)

question : Could you throw a party with your fans between Christmas and the new year? Paris is the right place in my opinion. We fans will pay for your drinks. (Elise)

I sent the question in for you. Now I have to wait to get them approved. (that is to say: my own one and yours.)

My questions:

On a serious note:

Wonka you crack me up! I think we should have a comedy thread with just your funny siggys on it!