MIKA - Lanvin party on November 11 2009

DANI56

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't... breathe... laughing too hard! :lmfao:

Okay, so I had a friend over today and he came in while I was reading this thread. He saw the family pic, and started a giant rant about how clothes Fortuné is wearing make him look like... Bill Gates! :aah:

Thoughts? :roftl: :roftl:

bill-gates.jpg

The Lanvin Party to celebrate the release of Mika's EP 'Songs Of Sorrow' on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

2uetea9.jpg

what an adorable pic:wub2:

2lvgz80.jpg

great pic!! so lovely to see all the siblings together!

Okay, so I had a friend over today and he came in while I was reading this thread. He saw the family pic, and started a giant rant about how clothes Fortuné is wearing make him look like... Bill Gates! :aah:

bill-gates.jpg

Hm, I think your friend has a point!:teehee:

The Lanvin Party to celebrate the release of Mika's EP 'Songs Of Sorrow' on November 11, 2009 in London, England.

2lvgz80.jpg

If we please could take this nice and slow from the left to the right, our left:

What are the names of the girls?

Which one is doing the artwork on Mika's albums?

Which one was singing with him on stage some time ago?

Which one is the costume creator?

Someone please!:wink2:

Sorry for being so ignorant but they really look a lot similar!:blush-anim-cl:

If we please could take this nice and slow from the left to the right, our left:

What are the names of the girls?

Which one is doing the artwork on Mika's albums?

Which one was singing with him on stage some time ago?

Which one is the costume creator?

Someone please!:wink2:

Sorry for being so ignorant but they really look a lot similar!:blush-anim-cl:

From left to right it's Zuleika, Yasmine and Paloma.

Yasmine does artwork.

Zuleika sang with him Japan 2(?) years ago

Paloma helps with the costumes

bill-gates.jpg

:lmfao: Your friend's right for the clothes/glasses but I'm pretty sure they don't have the same charm :wink2: Gotta love geeks :wub2:

Lanvin Love In

by Julia Neel

WHAT: The launch of Mika's limited edition Songs for Sorrow book, hosted by Alber Elbaz

WHERE: At the Lanvin store on Savile Row.

WHO: Mika and all his fashionable pals - Alber, Christian Louboutin, Lanvin menswear designer Lucas Ossendrijver, Trish Goff, Stephen Jones, Dinos Chapman, Kinder Aggugini, Suzy Menkes, Sarah Mower and Lara Bohinc.

REFRESHMENTS: Momo's Mourad Mazouz paid homage to the Middle Eastern backgrounds of Mika and Alber with bespoke nibbles and guests sipped on Marakech-inspired Brockmans gin cocktails.

HOT TOPICS: Musical tastes and favourite songs. Mika's iPod provided the tunes for the evening, with two hours of tracks that included ELO's Mr Blue Sky and New York by Jay Z and Alicia Keys. Pretty up-beat sounds considering the name of the book that comes with four of his brand new acoustic tracks.

The new songs were given by Mika to some of his favourite artists and designers (including Mr Elbaz), who created works of art based on their personal interpretation of the songs for the book - which is available exclusively at Lanvin boutiques.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/celebrity-photos/091112-lanvin-and-mika-book-launch.aspx

Lanvin Love In

HOT TOPICS: Musical tastes and favourite songs. Mika's iPod provided the tunes for the evening, with two hours of tracks that included ELO's Mr Blue Sky

Oh DaMango is going to love this. She has an idea about Mika and an ELO song and I was trying to convince her to tell him about it in Seattle. :lmfao:

ooh, i love ELO! :wub2: but "four of his brand new acoustic tracks."? and "which is available exclusively at Lanvin boutiques"? - are they talking about a different songs for sorrow ep? :teehee::naughty:

maybe your book from DMFC? :roftl:

you must ask for copy rights! :naughty: