Kelzy

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting it...:thumb_yello:

I love the end of the interview:teehee:

seems to be true then, i recall another interview where he mentioned it... think it might've been one of the june/july radio interviews, but not sure.

Yes, I remember that, too. Not sure which one though...

Terrific interview, I absolutely loved it.

So is he involved with someone or not? (I bet he saw himself in the mirror, didn't recognise himself because he doesn't view himself as handsome even though he clearly is, and thought "that man's fit, I'm going to date him!" and then realised he fell in love with himself after his mother caught him snogging his own reflection...)

Okay that was a bit weird.

:lol3:

Well a lot of vegetarians consider fish to be okay to eat, but the proper name for that is a "pescatarian" :naughty:

yeah, I don't see why. Fish is still an animal. Vegetarians don't eat animals.

People who eat fish but claim to be vegetarians A) Don't know the meaning of the word and B) are contradicts, in my opinion...

Ohh yeh prawns are not living creatures :naughty:

Reminds me of the engineer that works for me , hes a veggie when is wife is around , when its just him he scoffs duck , beef , prawns .. so errrrr your a veggie then :roftl:

LOL, it's so annoying when people lie over the smallest of things :aah:

Thank you, I liked it!

You know, as I was reading the interview I felt so big access of tenderness to Mika. He seems to be so strong and vulnerable at the same time. He is so open to life and kind to people, that's why I loath rude interviewers with all my heart. Luckely this one is not.

Thanks for posting, Kelzy! This is fantastic. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall, watching that journalist and Mika interact. I get the sense he didn't quite know what to make of Mika. :roftl: But the article is very well written, IMHO.

Terrific interview, I absolutely loved it.

So is he involved with someone or not?

Wasn't he in Australia at the end of June? So this whole "interview over a dish of prawns" thing may have taken place almost five months ago already.

If the publication considers artist interviews to be feature content, then it makes sense they would do the interview in advance, while Mika was in Australia for radio and other stuff, and bank it for when it became relevant - such as now, in the run-up to the Sydney gig. So maybe he was single in June, and just sort of made things official with someone since then. :dunno:

People who eat fish but claim to be vegetarians A) Don't know the meaning of the word and B) are contradicts, in my opinion...

I think some people feel mammals shouldn't eat other mammals. Hence why they think fish is okay. I don't eat mammals very often, but that's just because I'm picky. :roftl:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

I think you mean hypocrites, Caz :naughty:

Wasn't he in Australia at the end of June? So this whole "interview over a dish of prawns" thing may have taken place almost five months ago already.

If the publication considers artist interviews feature content, then it makes sense they would do the interview in advance, while Mika was in Australia for radio and other stuff, and bank it for when it became relevant - such as now, in the run-up to the Sydney gig. So maybe he was single in June, and just sort of made things official with someone since then. :dunno:

Oh how I love this place!:wub2:

The journalist is speaking…...:wink2:

I think you mean hypocrites, Caz :naughty:

And one language police is correcting the other...:biggrin2:

Love you guys!:roftl::wub2:

Ohh yeh prawns are not living creatures :naughty:

Reminds me of the engineer that works for me , hes a veggie when is wife is around , when its just him he scoffs duck , beef , prawns .. so errrrr your a veggie then :roftl:

My friend was like that, she always said she was veggie, but ate shrimps and prawns when she had a Chinese meal!

If the publication considers artist interviews to be feature content, then it makes sense they would do the interview in advance, while Mika was in Australia for radio and other stuff, and bank it for when it became relevant - such as now, in the run-up to the Sydney gig. So maybe he was single in June, and just sort of made things official with someone since then. :dunno:

Yeah this makes sense. Sigh. I hope he's seeing someone - I just want our OFB to be happy! :wub2: