I'm Engaged!

mandilambi

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone! :)

He proposed to me after church. He had planned to ask me outside of our church next to the lake and quiet area there, but it was pouring down rain (poor guy, that messed up his plans!) So he ended up asking me and getting down on his knee in the foyer of our church. It was so unexpected! My two sisters were there to see it all, so it was extra special.

Oh, and the reason for proposing at our church is because we met there. So it's got a considerable significance for us. :)

He proposed to me after church. He had planned to ask me outside of our church next to the lake and quiet area there, but it was pouring down rain (poor guy, that messed up his plans!) So he ended up asking me and getting down on his knee in the foyer of our church. It was so unexpected! My two sisters were there to see it all, so it was extra special.

Oh, and the reason for proposing at our church is because we met there. So it's got a considerable significance for us. :)

Aww, how sweet! :fangurl: My dad proposed to my mom in the place where they met, but it was a library. :naughty:

Congrats! I'm happy for you! When are you planning to get married?

We haven't set a date yet, but it will be in the spring or early summer. We have a lot of details to work out before we pick the day!

Congrats Amanda! I'm so happy for you, and I love your ring- it's so cute. :biggrin2:

Really now? I'm pretty sure I saw you posting about how you had a PRETTY good idea he was going to do this. :naughty:

lol oh I had been thinking the proposal would come soon, but I didn't expect it to happen today at all. I was thinking closer to Thanksgiving day!

I just wanted to share with everyone here that I got engaged today! It was an absolute shock and I didn't expect it all! I can't express how happy I am. :)

Pictures for those of you who are curious:

13736_796779001490_15932359_44772025_6835761_n.jpg

13736_796779011470_15932359_44772026_1709062_n.jpg

13736_796782993490_15932359_44772403_2532149_n.jpg

13736_796782998480_15932359_44772404_8211144_n.jpg

Awwwww... congrats Amanda! And he picked a gorgeous ring!

Awwwwww... how sweet!