Ok it's already been posted several times but I need to show it again :blush-anim-cl:

30899_1453562743846_1376612141_1211095_687437_n.jpg

I wish my wig would be a little more firmly attached to my head but whatever, I finally met Jimmeh :wub2:

I'd be spamming the picture too! It's such a wonderful photo, I love it! :wub2:

And you would fit... somewhere in between I guess? xD

Don't worry Cazie, I'm sure that you can be all of those variations and more if you put your mind to it :insane:

:lmfao::lmfao:Ok, ok, I JEST !!!! :aah:

Nooooooooooo I'm a perfectly accaptable human being!! :tears:

I think...:naughty:

2i8ypep.jpg

sometimes it's better to :teehee:

Ok it's already been posted several times but I need to show it again :blush-anim-cl:

I wish my wig would be a little more firmly attached to my head but whatever, I finally met Jimmeh :wub2:

omg omg :fangurl:

Erm, I dunno. I think it's the combination of his facial expression with the paint.

*looks again*

Yeah, I guess it is a cute face... :blush-anim-cl:

It looked great!!!!:biggrin2:

Hes so so ace , I stood behind the lolly girls as when Mika grabbed my hand and we ran across the stage. I was plonked right in front of them .. so I kinda though ekkkkkkkk Im totally naked here and blocking the views of the masked up peeps so I stood behind and he came up with a bottle of water .. and boy did I need it

Awwwwwww.....

Oh, i love this thread!

May i contribute our first pic with Jimmy? So happy that we met him after the 2nd Paris gig and he was so kind, taking lots of time for a picture, signed our Tour Books (he draw himself laser eyes on the pic, have to make a scan and put it in here too, it's a masterpiece) and chatted with us.

YeahJimmySimsPic.jpg

When we told him that we can't take our eyes off the band making fun of Mika during the trumpet solo part of SITM he told us "Let's face it - it's crap!" and that the fun making part was actually his idea - because he really thought it was crap when they first rehearsed it last year. Now this part is one of my favorites during the show, thank you Jimmy! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Jimmy is awesome for coming up with that!! :bow: I honestly thought it was Mika's idea...

Okay.

Dear Jimmy,

It has come to light recently that you think I think you stalk me. Please don't take my comments seriously as it is truly all in jest, but as you knew where I lived and worked and knew that I was saying this, one has to wonder how you got the information. Lol.

Anyway, when I say "stalk" I do actually mean the fan club, not me only! I know you guys take a peek over here sometimes. In all honesty JimJim, I am not deluded or have mental health problems, I know you have better things to do then stalk some random girl from Mika's Fan Club :roftl: It's honestly one big joke, in case you seriously thought I thought this about you.

Perhaps you were joking, I don't know, but when I heard about this I got a bit worried :aah: and felt I needed to clarify.

Caz/Diva Fokker

Ah Jimmy.

*pats*

I'm sure he doesn't... much

Ok it's already been posted several times but I need to show it again

:huglove: This photo is so good... :wub2:

Does anybody know if he'll be touring with Amy Macdonald in the summer? because she's coming to my hometown and I might go see her if jimmy will be there :teehee:

oh and I'll post my jimmy picture later, I'm so proud of it :wub2: been showing it to everyone.:biggrin2:

Does anybody know if he'll be touring with Amy Macdonald in the summer? because she's coming to my hometown and I might go see her if jimmy will be there :teehee:

oh and I'll post my jimmy picture later, I'm so proud of it :wub2: been showing it to everyone.:biggrin2:

I really hope he doesn't if that would mean he won't be touring with Mika :aah:

Don't think so...

Ooooh, please post your Jimmy pic!

Such luverly pics being posted! Elise, Babzz - love them! :punk:

And, that thank you video is super cute. Not gonna lie, his accent is a little bit amazing. :wub2:

Totally agree... I really like his accent... I like Ben's too, but we're not talking about him...

Hmm, to me it's not really the accent, more the voice itself. I think it's one of the lowest voices I've ever heard:aah: Love it!

That one with breakfast is super cute!

Oooh yes, very low :wub2:...

One of the things I really like about English accents is that they sound so much better than Aussie accents!

Hmm, to me it's not really the accent, more the voice itself. I think it's one of the lowest voices I've ever heard.

Same here. I've heard a British accent many times before, but not too many times have I heard a deep voice like his. :aah:

http://cuteboyswithcats.tumblr.com/post/598612178/jimmy-sims-biance

Well, I don't know who this "Biance" is, but I certainly agree with them that Jimmy is a cute boy with a cat :fisch:

LOL!!!! This comment:

"I really think I’m outgaying myself by saying that the first thing I noticed in this picture WAS THE ****ING DIOR HOMME SWEATER FROM HEDI SLIMANE’S LAST COLLECTION"

:roftl: