Hope he didn't read the thread, I want the present to be a surprise :aah:

indeed!

he would like it =D

ooooh that was ridiculously fun. Lets get jimmy drunk again. LOL I wanna help with the present. Hrmm.. maybe I'll make him a poster too for the as yet unknown Texas gig. *ponders*

let's get jimmy drunk again XDD

aww i wish i was going too!

Like a scrapbook partially started with pages to add his own food people to?

yes! =P

and we can add few stuff by us too!!

but i wonder where can we find most of his food men photos.

we all know he tweets his food men, but in fact there are only few in his twitpic album! :blink:

Edited by suisuimeko

yes! =P

and we can add few stuff by us too!!

but i wonder where can we find most of his food men photos.

we all know he tweets his food men, but in fact there are only few in his twitpic album! :blink:

Myself or somebody else could a html one probably. Though I no longer have webspace I could probably find a free server.

I'm drawing jimmy in pencil.

I have succeded in making it look nothing like him :roftl:

I wanna seee. I always envy those who draw people. My mom can draw people which is probably why I cannot. My drawings always look like the visual version of a moog synthesizer. Which is good but it would be nice to be able to do people.

I wanna seee. I always envy those who draw people. My mom can draw people which is probably why I cannot. My drawings always look like the visual version of a moog synthesizer. Which is good but it would be nice to be able to do people.

I might post it when I've rubbed out all of his skin and reshaded the whole thing :naughty:

Oh, You should totally try Zsina's tutorial here;

*spends 5 minutes trying to find exact post*

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2449057&postcount=36

don't cheat and look at the next one. I'm following Zsinas instruction and its really working!!

We haven't ever done an MFC organized present for Jimmy, have we? I'll organize it! Who wants to do one? :biggrin2:

No... that's a good idea though...

Maybe, like, we could make him a book of pictures that we take of our own food creations? :dunno:

Ooooh, I like that idea!

:lmfao: Discussion about the crazy flurry of drunk Jimmy tweets anyone?

WHAT???? I missed out on drunk Jimmy??? Damn it!!!

Yes you did! It was very funny. Jimmy and I were talking about squirrels and watermelons :roftl:

Ohhh I like the Jimmy gift idea! Can we do one for iMMa too?

Crap... I miss out on all that! He only seems to be chatting when I'm asleep or at work...

And I agree, we should do one for iMMa too!

Yes you did! It was very funny. Jimmy and I were talking about squirrels and watermelons :roftl:

Ohhh I like the Jimmy gift idea! Can we do one for iMMa too?

yes we should do one for iMMa too!!!

(frankly i think we should do one for the whole band haha XD)

Thats because when Sunshine joined the band, everyone hated him (including me.)

I feel kinda bad about that now.. like in Australia, he didn't seem to be too keen to talk to the MFC.. i think he knows we don't like him.

But I'd be up for contributing for books for all of them! I'm finished with my yearbook stuff and I DO have a month of holidays.. should we mke threads for discussion?

Thats because when Sunshine joined the band, everyone hated him (including me.)

I feel kinda bad about that now.. like in Australia, he didn't seem to be too keen to talk to the MFC.. i think he knows we don't like him.

But I'd be up for contributing for books for all of them! I'm finished with my yearbook stuff and I DO have a month of holidays.. should we mke threads for discussion?

Sunshine was talking with MFCers in Montreal. Maybe he was just tired or having a bad day in Sydney?

I'd hate to think any member of Mika's band actively felt shunned by MFCers. We might be a lot of things, but we're not haterz. :naughty:

My drawing of Jimmy;

jimmysimssmall.png

his lips are totally off and his right eye is all wrong and i couldnt be bothered drawing on his legs.. and he looks nothing like jimy sims.. but whatever! ;D

Nice work! Not bad at all! :biggrin2:

My drawing of Jimmy;

jimmysimssmall.png

his lips are totally off and his right eye is all wrong and i couldnt be bothered drawing on his legs.. and he looks nothing like jimy sims.. but whatever! ;D

It's lovely. I can see where you were going with it though. Faces are hard. My mom draw very similar to Zazina's work. :wub2:

We might be a lot of things, but we're not haterz. :naughty:

Yes we are :naughty:

I finally grew to like David. It was when I saw him upstairs after the LA show, and he was wearing this awesome sweater and was much taller than I thought and had nice legs. :pinkbow:

yes we should do one for iMMa too!!!

(frankly i think we should do one for the whole band haha XD)

Yeah, I'd love for there to be one for iMMa! She's awesome :punk: But I wanna be the organizer of the Jimmy one :roftl::naughty:

I thought the rest of the band has already gotten MFC presents? I wasn't trying to single anyone out...