Yeah, I'd love for there to be one for iMMa! She's awesome :punk: But I wanna be the organizer of the Jimmy one :roftl::naughty:

I thought the rest of the band has already gotten MFC presents? I wasn't trying to single anyone out...

Isn't imma fairly new to the Mika Posse'? I don't think she has one yet. I am unsure. I am a bit of a bad fan and haven't learned all of their names yet. I mostly know of Jimmy, Cherisse and imma. The rest I'm not sure. I'm still in the process of polishing obsessive fan skillz :P

Isn't imma fairly new to the Mika Posse'? I don't think she has one yet. I am unsure. I am a bit of a bad fan and haven't learned all of their names yet. I mostly know of Jimmy, Cherisse and imma. The rest I'm not sure. I'm still in the process of polishing obsessive fan skillz :P

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/faq.php?faq=ls#faq_ls_1 :wink2:

I don't think Sariflor got that memo about MFC not being haterz:teehee:

I've said it in his own thread, but I found David lovely. I think he was a bit taken aback that I came over to talk to him, but he was nice to me.

So, not all the Sydney experiences with him were bad :dunno:

So... wanna brainstorm what to make for Jimmy? Ideas, anyone? :thumb_yello:

well, I was thinking a decorated albumn of food critterz mix the one's jimmy has already created in with our own? Just a thought. I'm game for anything <3 Thoguh I gotta jet at the moment as it's ten minutes till two and I need to ignore my insomnia and go to beddy bye :)

Sunshine doesn't have one though, as far as I'm aware, anyway :dunno:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't... But he should get one, he's great!

Thats because when Sunshine joined the band, everyone hated him (including me.)

I feel kinda bad about that now.. like in Australia, he didn't seem to be too keen to talk to the MFC.. i think he knows we don't like him.

But I'd be up for contributing for books for all of them! I'm finished with my yearbook stuff and I DO have a month of holidays.. should we mke threads for discussion?

I didn't... didn't know what to think of him till Sydney... He seemed quite happy to chat to us.. he recognised Zoe and a few of the others from the front row, and when I said I was a big girl he high fived me :wub2:

I think we should... Who wants to organise the others?

My drawing of Jimmy;

jimmysimssmall.png

his lips are totally off and his right eye is all wrong and i couldnt be bothered drawing on his legs.. and he looks nothing like jimy sims.. but whatever! ;D

It does look like him! That's really good Charlie!

Sunshine was talking with MFCers in Montreal. Maybe he was just tired or having a bad day in Sydney?

I'd hate to think any member of Mika's band actively felt shunned by MFCers. We might be a lot of things, but we're not haterz. :naughty:

I think he might be a bit shy... Like I said, he was fine with us... AndI agree with you, It would be horrible if any band member felt shunned...

You and your love of scrawny man-legs! Die, skinny-jeans-trend! :roftl:

Maybe we're getting to the reason why she likes Mika :teehee:

Yeah she is..

You don't know Martin???? :shocked:

And David aka Sunshine is the keyboard player...

I've said it in his own thread, but I found David lovely. I think he was a bit taken aback that I came over to talk to him, but he was nice to me.

:teehee: I don't think she did...

He was great! Wait... Did you go up to him when there was a big crowd in the room or after Mika left?

well, I was thinking a decorated albumn of food critterz mix the one's jimmy has already created in with our own? Just a thought. I'm game for anything <3 Thoguh I gotta jet at the moment as it's ten minutes till two and I need to ignore my insomnia and go to beddy bye :)

I think that's a great idea.. I'm thinking Aussie animals would be a good one to try :naughty:

So, not all the Sydney experiences with him were bad :dunno:

We also chatted with him a bit. Sunshine was nice

I'm pretty sure he doesn't... But he should get one, he's great!

I didn't... didn't know what to think of him till Sydney... He seemed quite happy to chat to us.. he recognised Zoe and a few of the others from the front row, and when I said I was a big girl he high fived me :wub2:

:

I was among those in that group :naughty:

All the band members were awesome when we had our M&G

we can include both jimmy's food men and our own creations.

that would be funn 'tho =P

We also chatted with him a bit. Sunshine was nice

I was among those in that group :naughty:

All the band members were awesome when we had our M&G

Yeah okay, I forgot... brain injury remember? (I don't think I'll be able to use that excuse for much longer, my memory's getting better! :sneaky2:)

Are you gonna take part in the gifts were giving to the newer band members?

I like the idea, what does everyone else think? :thumb_yello:

Yeah okay, I forgot... brain injury remember? (I don't think I'll be able to use that excuse for much longer, my memory's getting better! :sneaky2:)

Are you gonna take part in the gifts were giving to the newer band members?

Keep using the excuse as long as you can :wink2:

I'm not sure yet. I'm not a creative person, and I suck with deadlines :naughty:

Keep using the excuse as long as you can :wink2:

I'm not sure yet. I'm not a creative person, and I suck with deadlines :naughty:

Hehe, will do! :thumb_yello:

You just love being a procrastinator! I'm not creative either, but I can do deadlines...

hey!

I just created, with a friend of mine, a fan page for Jimmy.

here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Sims/366517145092#/pages/Jimmy-Sims/366517145092?v=wall

hope you'll join it and add your pics or videos! :wink2:

I saw it! I'll have to add my pics of Jimmy...

i'm in LOVE with Jimmy hahaha... he is so funny... asked him for a pic in amsterdam last thursday... He lifted me up..that's why i'm so hard laughing... He said on twitter to me "you're easy to lift :)" hahahaha...

The pic:

815321495_6_EpsC.jpeg

:wub2: