Welcome New Moderator

dcdeb

Wow! I checked the front page to see if any mods were on so I could post in my "No Mod" thread, and saw a bolded name, and then read again and realised it was BS, and then wondered why I hadn't even realised/noticed that she'd been made a mod, and then looked over at the latest front page news and found this thread. Which definitely wasn't there this morning.

Congratulations Blue Sky!!

I looked at your No Mod thread, and thought, shame, can't go there any more:naughty:

And you may not have noticed, but I have been a mod for a few days now.:pinkbow: Just tried to deal with my first spam:boxed: They didn't put me on the front page while the web chat thingy was up there.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at your No Mod thread, and thought, shame, can't go there any more:naughty:

And you may not have noticed, but I have been a mod for a few days now.:pinkbow: Just tried to deal with my first spam:boxed: They didn't put me on the front page while the web chat thingy was up there.

Huh, it doesn't stop the other mods from coming in:naughty:

And no, I hadn't noticed, until I saw the date that this thread was started on. But I obviously haven't run across you in the last couple of days on here and I've been sooooooo focused on mostly just the Aussie related threads in the last couple of days. I wonder why?:blush-anim-cl:

wow congratz BS!!!!!!! in fact i always thought u were already a mod:naughty: once again, thank you all the mods n admins for this forum!! i luv mika and youuuuuuuuuu:wub2:

:band:

XXX

You are so funny...I am just online a lot I guess that is why you thought I was a mod. And I made a few threads. And I google a bit:teehee:

Wot?! BlueSky wasn't already a mod?:shocked: All those times I behaved just because she was online:sneaky2:

Be careful if you are going to be naughty, people, this mod is way ahead of us.

Like a day!:naughty:I know, lame joke.

CONGRATS, BLUE SKY!:thumb_yello:

This is wonderful, Blue Sky! I hope this doesn't make me sound stupid, but I had assumed you were a mod for quite some time now. You've been so involved and helpful, I can't believe that you weren't a mod all along. :naughty: Congrats nonetheless, and thank you for all that you do! :thumb_yello:

You are all so kind. I guess my FBeye-ing must have made somewhat of a small impact on the forum:biggrin2:

Yup, nothing goes un-noticed by you! I think you're always half a day ahead of the rest of us with news/pics/etc due to your location...our virtual eyes and ears!

Well Done and Good Luck! x