Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it works fine for me!

:sneaky2: uff... for me not...

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.mikasounds.com/

The request or reply is too large.

If you are making a POST or PUT request, then the item you are trying to upload is too large.

If you are making a GET request, then the item you are trying to download is too large.

These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generated Tue, 05 Jan 2010 00:31:56 GMT by UMG44MERCACHE01 (squid/3.0.STABLE9)

Here: http://www.rtl.nl/components/programma/life4you/miMedia/2009/week53/zo_mika.avi_plain.xml

MIKA says he is coming back to the STATES this year!!! 2010!!

YAY YAY YAY :roftl:! I hope he comes here again, and if it's on a school night again I'll go whether Mom likes it or not.

Right!:naughty:

2ailx1e.jpg

Where did the original pic come from?

Just like Dublin isn't in the UK!

At least they got that right this time, ha ha!!!

I hope he goes down South in the US this time, as my friend is moving to Texas, and I'll have bad withdrawral symptoms from missing the dog by then!

Ummm... Isn't it? I thought Ireland was part of the UK, the UK is made up of Scotland, Wales, England, and Ireland.

I like that he wore his hearts bracelet in that interview, he's had it since 8? I can't wait to get mine.

Edited by Buzzbuzz

YAY YAY YAY :roftl:! I hope he comes here again, and if it's on a school night again I'll go whether Mom likes it or not.

Where did the original pic come from?

Ummm... Isn't it? I thought Ireland was part of the UK, the UK is made up of Scotland, Wales, England, and Ireland.

I like that he wore his hearts bracelet in that interview, he's had it since 8? I can't wait to get mine.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, Southern Ireland, or Eire, has been independent since 1921.

So UK as a political entity = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Both UK and Eire are part of the European Union.:thumb_yello:

Northern Ireland is part of the UK, Southern Ireland, or Eire, has been independent since 1921.

So UK as a political entity = England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland

Both UK and Eire are part of the European Union.:thumb_yello:

Didn't Mika once get confused by this? :naughty:

Ha, he gets us guessing again!:mf_lustslow:

Wasn't there a thread once, smt called like: Where in the World is Mika?

I can't find it, but that says more about me, then about the thread...:wink2:

I think it was mika's own bright ideas when he used to do written blogs- he did one (Syria?) then never again :naughty:

:Update:

Best tweet EVAH!!

Happy belated Birhday MFC. And thank you for the past three years!!! xxxxx 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

That is very sweet. And it's why (well, one of the reasons why :naughty:) I love him :wub2:

Who's cjnew? http://twitter.com/cjnew

Mika tells him not to say anything....CJ apparently went to Switzerland, not a very hot country this time of year, so they probably didn't visit the same country. Which was my first thought...

He's some actor dude who he's met at a few parties and stuff like that. I guess that they ran into eachother at some point, even maybe at an airport, and they spoke, so he knows where Mika is at the moment and hence why he tells him to stay schum :aah:.

My guess is that Mika is in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:.