Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like I have been starved for 13 days, locked away in some cupboard without water or bread, begging to be let out, then they just let me out and give me a juicy steak with champagne!! :wub2:

:lmfao: that is a great explanation of not getting tweets from @mikasounds :naughty:

I felt like a part of my life had been taken away and was ignoring me. :aah:

I feel like I have been starved for 13 days, locked away in some cupboard without water or bread, begging to be let out, then they just let me out and give me a juicy steak with champagne!! :wub2:

Agree :thumb_yello:

Thought my twitter was ****ed up and i couldnt see his tweets again cos each time i got on here there were lots of new posts in this thread but glad i still can see em :wub2:

:lmfao: that is a great explanation of not getting tweets from @mikasounds :naughty:

I felt like a part of my life had been taken away and was ignoring me. :aah:

I feel like I have a boyfriend who went away on a business trip and wouldn't return my calls, and just when I'm about to kick his face in, he buys me 800 roses and lies naked on my table covered in sushi. :roftl:

Agree :thumb_yello:

Thought my twitter was ****ed up and i couldnt see his tweets again cos each time i got on here there were lots of new posts in this thread but glad i still can see em :wub2:

Yeah, I don't like not knowing if there's a tweet or not buy checking this thread (unhelpful.) so I have to go to twitter myself and check :roftl::teehee:

I feel like I have a boyfriend who went away on a business trip and wouldn't return my calls, and just when I'm about to kick his face in, he buys me 800 roses and lies naked on my table covered in sushi. :roftl:

Yeah, I don't like not knowing if there's a tweet or not buy checking this thread (unhelpful.) so I have to go to twitter myself and check :roftl::teehee:

i always have twitter open in a window... donno why :blink:

:naughty: I was worried that he had left twitter for good. :tears: but, now, I realized he would never do that, what was I thinking? :blush-anim-cl:

thought so too! :blush-anim-cl:

What. An. Image. :shocked::roftl:

:roftl:

Mika the cat .. come on mikaaaaa come back , we have some milk for you :naughty::thumb_yello:

You can call on a cat all you want, it doesn't make them come!:naughty:

They have a mind of their own....:cool:

I have spent half of my life sitting in my summerhouse waiting for my cat to come home so we can drive back to town, and every time I've seriously considered getting a dog instead....:sneaky2:

But then in the end they come, all cuddly and purring and the thought of a dog goes away!:naughty:

Edited by sienna

Blimey, he picks his times to tweet, doesn't he!!!

Was watching the NTAs with Stephen Fry and David Tennant getting awards, and on bounces Moose talking about holidays and gigs!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Apparently he knows how to make us happy...isn't it?

:)

Twitter was drowned by people writing to him...

If you try to do anything on twitter, that's what will appear:

"Twitter is stressing out a bit right now, so this feature is temporarily disabled"

LoL...THAT'S THE MIKA-EFFECT!