Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

OMG I fell for that one too!

Was he even the first? (I don't know why I'm asking, porkie pies is Mika's middle name :naughty:)

Edit- thanks Wonka- he has a various points said CL was trialling them on him, so maybe he has a nodding acquaintance with the truth after all

Actually, he HAS said (recently) that he's "the only man in the world" that CL makes shoes for :roftl: so there we go again. Naughty Mika.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dita von Teese twitters this

I'm in Cannes tonight to present an award at The NRJ music awards with Jean Paul Gaultier. I hope @mikasounds wins it!

about 1 hour ago from UberTwitter

we hope too!!!

GO MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa :wub2::wub2:

Has he worked with him before?

Yay for new music to look forward too! Hopefully he was telling the truth in a recent interview and will release something soon, and not when his tours end.

He better win that award! :naughty:

This is what Amanda Palmer twittered: (don't know who she is tho...)

@neilhimself if you happen to have @mikasound's cell, pls text & tell him to bring two double jack & cokes to seats L4 & L6. we're aching

about 2 hours ago from Twittelator in reply to neilhimself

@neilhimself if you happen to have @mikasound's cell, pls text & tell him to bring two double jack & cokes to seats L4 & L6. we're aching

:blink::blink::blink:

Someone too lazy to go and get their own drinks, by the sounds of it!:naughty:

who's amanda palmer? and why is she "givin' orders" to mka? :blink: :blink:

wanna find it out... :mf_rosetinted:

who's amanda palmer? and why is she "givin' orders" to mka? :blink: :blink:

wanna find it out... :mf_rosetinted:

She is appently a singer with a group called the Dresden Dolls, a punk cabaret act (right up Mikas street:teehee:)

I laughed at this tweet she did earlier:naughty:

mika just hit stage. i thought he was russian, and blond? I was so wrong. he's really good. he's the first thing I've liked. about 5 hours ago from Twittelator

She is appently a singer with a group called the Dresden Dolls, a punk cabaret act (right up Mikas street:teehee:)

I laughed at this tweet she did earlier:naughty:

mika just hit stage. i thought he was russian, and blond? I was so wrong. he's really good. he's the first thing I've liked. about 5 hours ago from Twittelator

:lmfao: you'd think she'd know about mika seeing as her fiancé is a fan of his :teehee:

Guest whalesfood
he's really good. he's the first thing I've liked. about 5 hours ago from Twittelator

that's kind of a big compliment! i love amanda palmer though. haha so maybe that's why i'm seeing it that way! but she's extremely creative and talented!! so the fact that she was impressed with him and liked him! that's good!

just found this smiley - when it rain rain rains. :biggrin2:

rain.gif

oh god that's cute

@amandapalmer if you can, say hi to @Mikasounds for me. (And Cherisse, his drummer, who is lovely.) Also I love you. about 10 hours ago from web in reply to amandapalmer

--From Neil Gaiman's twitter (Amanda Palmer is Neil Gaiman's fiancee.)

Given that Neil Gaiman is one of Mika's idols (or whatever you'd call someone you would invite to your dinner/tea party) (am I hallucinating that interview here?)... well, this is a big deal.