Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:biggrin2: My radio station would never do that.. I don't like b93.7 how bout this.. everyone, but me, because, I am blocked :fisch: text "We Are Golden By: Mika" To 73807 right now, WE ARE MFC'ers!! WE CAN DO IT!! :naughty:

I visited the homeage & put "Rain by Mika" in for "request a song."

The link is:

http://www.b937online.com/

It is on the right hand side about halfway down.

I live in Canada & they seem to have accepted my request.:roftl::roftl:

The guy kinda sniggered when I requested Rain, but I was too giddy to lecture him on Mika's talent. :lmfao:

What radio station in Toronto Mika4Life13?

I live in Orillia & can certainly help request Mika in Toronto.

As a Canadian I am so disappointed at the poor response here for TBWKTM!!:boxed::blink::shocked::aah:

I heard our local radio station play Relax yesterday .... but that's the problem ... they only play songs from his first album ... never anything from TBWKTM :aah: It's not 2007 now ... they should move on ... they do play him alot though ... just not what I want to hear :(

The link is:

As a Canadian I am so disappointed at the poor response here for TBWKTM!!:boxed::blink::shocked::aah:

listening now :naughty:

Honestly I think Mika is more than partly responsible for that. He has been blowing off Canada since he pulled out of the Canadian Idol mentoring in 2007.

He had a chance to present at the MuchMusic awards when GaGa and the Jonas Brothers were causing a huge buzz and he didn't turn up for that either.

He didn't do any English media during the tour that I know of, unlike in early 2007 where he was making appearances and doing interviews everywhere.

The only evidence I've seen of Mika promoting in Toronto during the two trips here in 2009 was one article written by a woman who was at a private listening party. :dunno:

The link is:

Z 103.5 !!!!

Gordon lightfoot's from Orillia, :wub2:

I saw a concert at the opera house!

Honestly I think Mika is more than partly responsible for that. He has been blowing off Canada since he pulled out of the Canadian Idol mentoring in 2007.

He had a chance to present at the MuchMusic awards when GaGa and the Jonas Brothers were causing a huge buzz and he didn't turn up for that either.

He didn't do any English media during the tour that I know of, unlike in early 2007 where he was making appearances and doing interviews everywhere.

The only evidence I've seen of Mika promoting in Toronto during the two trips here in 2009 was one article written by a woman who was at a private listening party. :dunno:

Exactly, I am more than happy to spend my life trying to get people to listen to his music, but honestly, Mika, we can't do it alone :rolls_eyes:

totally agree! :thumb_yello: