Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

Wouldn't surprise me that much : But seriously now, I always find it funny how people find it ok to eat a cow or a pig for example, or a lamb, but they find it repulsive to eat other animals like rats, or others. I guess that it's just a matter of different cultures. I wouldn't eat rats or rodents in general because I find them cute, which is why the only animal that I still eat (besides fish) is chicken, as they are ugly feckers :lmfao:

i only can eat animals if i don't think about the fact that it used to be a living animal... once saw a tv-report on how chicken are killed in a machine, and it got me off eating chicken for a year! :aah: and then, they can be cute too, wouldn't mind having one of those as a pet (something to fluff for me, and fresh eggs every day :naughty:):

xagalga1.jpg

i personally find cows a lot uglier than chicken, but i also just eat chicken+fish. as i said, as long as i don't think about it... :rolls_eyes:

This being the new Zoo Thread...

Edit: Don't ask why he's riding a giraffe in the savannah wearing a jetski suit...

well that's clear: there must be a lake somewhere so the giraffe can drink, and he'd fall off when she lowers her head to drink, so he has to do sth else instead, which is... of course jetskiing on the lake! :biggrin2:

yeah... its just a big cat .... kinda :

if a friend of mine can have one of these (the size of a plate and God i got scared when i saw it) then why canty i have that? :roftl:

cobalt1.jpg

urgh. though the colour is interesting. :bleh: hmm but am a bit shocked at what sorts of animals you all want - can i just choose a normal cat? i'd be totally happy with that. :naughty:

35403843.jpg

:wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah... its just a big cat .... kinda :roftl:

if a friend of mine can have one of these (the size of a plate and God i got scared when i saw it) then why canty i have that? :roftl:

cobalt1.jpg

omg I actually don't have anything against these big spiders, but that colour makes it look a bit scary:blink:

well that's clear: there must be a lake somewhere so the giraffe can drink, and he'd fall off when she lowers her head to drink, so he has to do sth else instead, which is... of course jetskiing on the lake! :biggrin2:

urgh. though the colour is interesting. :bleh: hmm but am a bit shocked at what sorts of animals you all want - can i just choose a normal cat? i'd be totally happy with that. :naughty:

35403843.jpg

:wub2:

Aww I have one! A grown up one, but he's still sooo cute. And fluffy.:naughty:

OMFG!!! I would never ever get into a hause with this thing in it! I have a phobia of spiders and the small ones make me scream :aah: Looking at this one make me squee..in that bad way :aah:

it wasnt walking aroubd free in his apartment. It was behind glass. I wouldnt enter it if it did :shocked:

omg I actually don't have anything against these big spiders, but that colour makes it look a bit scary:blink:

Aww I have one! A grown up one, but he's still sooo cute. And fluffy.:naughty:

I only wanted to see it cos of the color. I kinda like the way the blue is on it. with the changeing from dark to light and white between

I only wanted to see it cos of the color. I kinda like the way the blue is on it. with the changeing from dark to light and white between

yeah, i don't mind seeing those spiders behind glass in a zoo, they can be quite interesting to look at. actually i find those with the thin long legs a lot more disgusting, urgh! :aah:

i would prob. leve my apartment and ask someone to take care of it and show it to me dead in something outside my apartment before i wuld get back in :blink:

I wouldnt look at it dead :aah: i would run out of the house, straight to shop to find a newspaper with house renting ads. I wouldnt move back in becouse i would be scared there is more/ it layed eggs. I know Im a panicker :roftl:

I wouldnt look at it dead :aah: i would run out of the house, straight to shop to find a newspaper with house rentign adds. I wouldnt move back in becouse i would be scared there is more/ it layed eggs. I know Im a panicker :roftl:

:shocked:

wonder what your reaction would be like if you git bitten by a simple housespider :blink: i git a lil pissed and scared, but thats also mor than 6 years ago. Wasnt much affraid of em before that... changed after that

:shocked:

wonder what your reaction would be like if you git bitten by a simple housespider :blink: i git a lil pissed and scared, but thats also mor than 6 years ago. Wasnt much affraid of em before that... changed after that

What I would do? Probably scream and jump around like a freak till someone would hold me. I would do that if I felt/saw a spider on my skin/near me xD...I have a bad case of anachrophobia and I just cant stand them. Last summer I woke up with small, tiny spider on my nose. I screamed so much and so loud my sis almost got a heart attack :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

What I would do? Probably scream and jump around like a freak till someone would hold me. I would do that if I felt/saw a spider on my skin/near me xD...I have a bad case of anachrophobia and I just cant stand them. Last summer I woke up with small, tiny spider on my nose. I screamed so much and so loud my sis almost got a heart attack :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

wow :shocked:

I dont think i screamed when the spider bit me. dont remember :blink:

wow :shocked:

I dont think i screamed when the spider bit me. dont remember :blink:

Well thats what iM really really afraid of: of a spider biting me :aah:

So when I see a small spider, i just ran away

Couple of weeks ago I was in Computer Room with my class and I was one of those spiders with long leggs crawling behing the comps. I screamed like crazy. I scared my whole class. Im still being picked on cuz of that :aah:

Well thats what iM really really afraid of: of a spider biting me :aah:

So when I see a small spider, i just ran away

Couple of weeks ago I was in Computer Room with my class and I was one of those spiders with long leggs crawling behing the comps. I screamed like crazy. I scared my whole class. Im still being picked on cuz of that :aah:

aawwww :huglove:

romeoindemand: @mikasounds Hows it going down unda?? Will I crack the bad joke that I did in the interview? Scotland will hear our chat tomorrow night

40 minutes ago from Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

????????????

romeoindemand: @mikasounds Hows it going down unda?? Will I crack the bad joke that I did in the interview? Scotland will hear our chat tomorrow night40 minutes ago from Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

????????????

Wonder what Scottich interview Romeo is talking about.... There has been no news on it on MFC so far...

It does look interesting, but I don't like it:aah:

these? scares me...

Wolf+Spider+5.jpg

uaah:boxed: that one's rather disgusting

OMG someone lock Mika up and don't let him out without adult supervision. Poor guy. :naughty:

Blast blast blast it to hell. I have manage to get myself in an eye patch! Got stung in the eye and now have to do a morning TV show. Lord

2 minutes ago from Tweetie