Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 5)

guylainem123

The only thing this twit makes me think about is the beauty of his eyes which might get spoiled....:freak::lmfao:

Honestly now, I was imagining him getting stung by something an object I mean by accident until I came here and read your guys' comments...so now I'm thinking: WHERE the heck is his hotel? In the outback? Did a kangaroo came and stung him with his claw? :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am not laughing

I am not laughing

I am not laughing

I am not laughing

I am not laughing

How the heck do you get stung at 06:30 am!

:blink:

Actually, it has happened to me more than 10 times so far. Early in the morning. Eyes and mouth. Mosquitoes. :dunno:

I'm such a mouthwatering creature. :blush-anim-cl:

i only can eat animals if i don't think about the fact that it used to be a living animal... once saw a tv-report on how chicken are killed in a machine, and it got me off eating chicken for a year! :aah: and then, they can be cute too, wouldn't mind having one of those as a pet (something to fluff for me, and fresh eggs every day :naughty:):

xagalga1.jpg

i personally find cows a lot uglier than chicken, but i also just eat chicken+fish. as i said, as long as i don't think about it... :rolls_eyes:

well that's clear: there must be a lake somewhere so the giraffe can drink, and he'd fall off when she lowers her head to drink, so he has to do sth else instead, which is... of course jetskiing on the lake! :biggrin2:

urgh. though the colour is interesting. :bleh: hmm but am a bit shocked at what sorts of animals you all want - can i just choose a normal cat? i'd be totally happy with that. :naughty:

35403843.jpg

:wub2:

Oh my giddy god's pyjamas..:wub2:

Those huge enormous assassin poison stingy australian mosquitos stung his eye, poor lad...

He must be sick of ankle crushes, eyepads, eyecrushes, anklepads...

I bet it's a omen fans put him for not twitting for 2 weeks!

Just don't tell him that or he'll get paranoid and start twitting whenever he goes to the loo, which is the utmost ridiculous thing he thinks twitterers can do....

Anyway, I hope it was a mosquito. Because if it was a bee or a wasp, it will take at least 2 weeks to go back to normal. :boxed:

I got stung on my calf by a wasp at the end of August and it took 4 weeks to disappear. And it hurt so much...:tears:

Those huge enormous assassin poison stingy australian mosquitos stung his eye, poor lad...

He must be sick of ankle crushes, eyepads, eyecrushes, anklepads...

I bet it's a omen fans put him for not twitting for 2 weeks!

Just don't tell him that or he'll get paranoid and start twitting whenever he goes to the loo, which is the utmost ridiculous thing he thinks twitterers can do....

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Guest whalesfood

LOLOL he needs to watch out!! this stuff happens in 3's!! at least he's not on crutches still from his ankle!! hahaha. could you imagine? the poor guy walking around with the eye patch and crutches! hahahaha. i'm not going to lie though. i really do kinda look forward to what's next. hahaha. my mom got a plastic wrap bubble suit for her trip to pennsylvania once because everytime she goes there she falls and hurts herself. i'm tempted to send it to him! hahahaha.

That poor poor boy. I bet he was expecting sympathy now he's just got a bunch of LOLs. But kind LOLs, not cruel LOLs.

Still, LOLs all the same.

My family laughs every single time when they see my swollen face in the morning. :annoyed_h4h:

I can imagine Yasmine... :naughty::roftl::teehee:

LOLOL he needs to watch out!! this stuff happens in 3's!! at least he's not on crutches still from his ankle!! hahaha. could you imagine? the poor guy walking around with the eye patch and crutches! hahahaha. i'm not going to lie though. i really do kinda look forward to what's next. hahaha. my mom got a plastic wrap bubble suit for her trip to pennsylvania once because everytime she goes there she falls and hurts herself. i'm tempted to send it to him! hahahaha.

That's what I said :naughty:

That poor poor boy. I bet he was expecting sympathy now he's just got a bunch of LOLs. But kind LOLs, not cruel LOLs.

Still, LOLs all the same.

Not me, I would never LOL at Mika!

I'd rather LMFAO...:lmfao:

That's what I said :naughty:

OMG, what will be the third *thingie*?:mf_rosetinted: