Lady Gaga (and Mika) to perform for the Queen in London - dec. 7 2009

Droopsy

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mika is a gent she can't FAIL to fall for him, are us mere mortals allowed to buy tickets or do you have to be related to Her Maj :naughty: OMG!!! Mika's mum is gonna be beside herself with pride....wow :wub2: awwww how fab, I WANNA GOOOOOOO

If we can go do you think we can get Lizzy to sign the MFC flag :naughty:

EDIT: no we can't get tickets, they have suspended them cos inundated with orders so NONE left :crybaby::crybaby: http://www.eabf.org.uk/royal-variety-performance/ticket-sale-information

I'm not his mum but I'm proud of him too!:thumb_yello:

My guess is she will request lollipop.

I read that as, she will request A lollipop, now THAT would be funny hahaha:naughty: her maj sat there sucking too hard on her lollipop during the whole gig :roftl: oh and battling ppl with her septre to get a huge balloon.

OH god had another vizualization, there is a lull inbetween songs and up from her Maj's Royal box you hear "Mika we LOOOOOOOVE you" lmao :naughty:

Queenie must be SOOO thrilled she is going to a Mika gig FOC too, wonder if he refuses HER a personal piccy when she is at the stage door afterwards :roftl:

Edited by sparkly1

I read that as, she will request A lollipop, now THAT would be funny hahaha:naughty: her maj sat there sucking too hard on her lollipop during the whole gig :roftl: oh and battling ppl with her septre to get a huge balloon.

OH gid had another vizualization, there is a lull inbetween songs and up from her Maj's Royal box you hear "Mika we LOOOOOOOVE you" lmao :naughty:

Queenie must be SOOO thrilled she is going to a Mika gig FOC too, wonder if he refuses HER a personal piccy when she is at the stage door afterwards :roftl:

LMAO.

omg, if she tried to kiss him and he pulled away and said "I HAVE A COLD." like he did to that chick in mexico, I would die laughing :lmfao:

:naughty: That's a good one.

My mom has asked me 6070708 times this year, "Does the queen fart?"

Immaturity :shun::roftl:

see now I just love this kinda stupid immature humour, in fact we gave Mika a fart cube at Itunes and I don't think he was as impressed with it as we were:naughty:

The Queen's introduction post at the MFC:

LondonLizzy

Hi, my name is Elizabeth and I'm new at this forum. I feel a bit silly because I'm probably the oldest Mikafan ever...

I saw this lovely young lad perform recently and became addicted right away!

I hope to be able to go to a lot more gigs of this very flamboyant curly head.

(Ps: I do fart sometimes.)

see now I just love this kinda stupid immature humour, in fact we gave Mika a fart cube at Itunes and I don't think he was as impressed with it as we were:naughty:

Miek gave him a Stinker (the name says it all:roftl: : really stinky toy!)I don't know what his reaction was to that!