2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

You suggested that Jimmy already has intervened - that he told Team Mika and possibly Mika and you asked what Mika is going to do to make it up to Blue Sky. I know you mean well but you can't make assertions like that as if they are fact. :blink:

From what I saw, Jimmy tweeted of his own volition yesterday morning. I was quite surprised to see it to be honest.

I figured he must have been checking over here, by the way he wrote it, but I don't follow everyone that follows him, so I may have missed a tweet somewhere.

From what I saw, Jimmy tweeted of his own volition yesterday morning. I was quite surprised to see it to be honest.

Yes but he was talking about the issue with the other fans being petty, not to do with meeting with Mika.

Yes but he was talking about the issue with the other fans being petty, not to do with meeting with Mika.

He must have got that from here then, as there's no mention of it on Twitter, at least not directly to him.

And I guess it's his perrogative to say, or not say anything. He may have felt that she needed defending.

Yes, I did too, and I know it had meant a lot to her!:thumb_yello:

I'm not saying that we should encourage the expectations for every person who are reading this forum that you are entitled to meet Mika and have private time with him because you buy a ticket for a gig, but I don't think it can be wrong to wish that someone who has done so much for this fan club would have that special opportunity once in a while.:wink2:

IMHO!:teehee:

And I'm either not saying that Blue Sky can't handle her disappointment by herself, of course she can. I'm only expressing what I think!:original:

It's absolutley not wrong to wish that BS would have a special opportunity, I am sure BS knows I wish this for her, my point was only to lower people's expectations a little. Then if something does happen it will be even more special! :aah:

I just watch the video again and it appeared Mika got a bit intimidated by her :teehee:

I love how they look together!!!

i wonder why he made the moves as if to dance with her, but then his feet didn't move :roftl:

My impressions when I watched this video were that he acts with her like a shy child acts. The way he doesn't make a lot of eye contact with her, and the clumsy "pretend" dancing....It's cute :wub2:. It's definitely quite childlish or sort of insecure in a way, and it's endearing.

It's absolutley not wrong to wish that BS would have a special opportunity, I am sure BS knows I wish this for her, my point was only to lower people's expectations a little. Then if something does happen it will be even more special! :aah:

I agree, and I tried to wrote that earlier when I quoted you :biggrin2: Generally speaking, if you just expect to see a great show, you are always happy.

My impressions when I watched this video were that he acts with her like a shy child acts. The way he doesn't make a lot of eye contact with her, and the clumsy "pretend" dancing....It's cute :wub2:. It's definitely quite childlish or sort of insecure in a way, and it's endearing.

It was like that, and it was adorable, so cute :wub2: Can't stop watching that vid!

Good morning.

A cup of coffee, the overnight news & Mika.

I came across an interesting quote this morning while reading the news:

"To speak ill of others is a dishonest way of praising ourselves."

Hmmmmm.

I hope Blue Sky is getting through PMGDS & her Family is getting back to normal.

I love the videos Blue Sky posted.

The quality of the visual & audio of each of them is superb.

secret gig - pics

wow thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaceball.gif

:wub2:

edit: i thought i'd saved the pics but i finally realise i didn't:boxed: sori for being a fool... but, how can i download all these pics???

Edited by huikings

wow thanks for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaceball.gif

:wub2:

edit: i thought i'd saved the pics but i finally realise i didn't:boxed: sori for being a fool... but, how can i download all these pics???

just noticed your signature... you can change it now!

Mika has been to Hong Kong :naughty:

just noticed your signature... you can change it now!

Mika has been to Hong Kong :naughty:

oh i know!!!!:aah:

but i'm planning to make an entirely new siggie aft all the dreadful school essays done! haha

okay let me change the wordings first now:teehee:

oh i know!!!!:aah:

but i'm planning to make an entirely new siggie aft all the dreadful school essays done! haha

okay let me change the wordings first now:teehee:

Change it when you have time huikings.

I look forward to what you design this time.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I know:blush-anim-cl:... so very true!:wub2:

I love the way they were bowing to each other!:wub2: