2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

No he didn't, the place was so small, he wanted the VIPs sitting there to be able to see, he had Tanaami and vaeious others in a smal roped off section

It was great people were sitting. I had a perfect view. It was like a gig in my own living room:wub2:

Off to bed under my rock now, it's 2.30am.

No he didn't, the place was so small, he wanted the VIPs sitting there to be able to see, he had Tanaami and vaeious others in a smal roped off section

It was great people were sitting. I had a perfect view. It was like a gig in my own living room:wub2:

Before you go...:group_hug::huglove:

oh ok... well sitting was good then. perfect view, livingroom gig... i can go with that :fangurl:

:huglove: Sleep well :thumb_yello:

I'm back(..and took a bath).

In my case, I got my ticket from second lottery(?).

My invitation mail said Mika wishes more fans can come to this show and we decided to invite more fans.

So we(maybe about twenty people) got tickets about four hours after eighty people who won the lottery first.

Anyway, I took many pics at there. I'll post them tomorrow.

I'm sleepy now.

I'm back(..and took a bath).

In my case, I got my ticket from second lottery(?).

My invitation mail said Mika wishes more fans can come to this show and we decided to invite more fans.

So we(maybe about twenty people) got tickets about four hours after eighty people who won the lottery first.

Anyway, I took many pics at there. I'll post them tomorrow.

I'm sleepy now.

im glad you managed to go! Sleep tight.

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

He was mobbed by Japanese fans after the secret show, and then at the end there were all these minor celebrities getting to go up and have pics with him, and here was us at the back, respectfully waiting. And he never came to see us.

The acoustic show was super special, Tanaami's art on the walls, it looked amazing, and they served coffee and tea and special cakes. Delicious cakes with I see you/rain etc like those ones we saw from before. He played for about 30 minutes, and then I think the intention was to have everyone circulate like an old fashioned c0cktail party...but of course people mobbed him. Well this is Japan, so actually they rather politely mobbed him. But a mob is a mob.

And I would like to post a special message to those people who read MFC and don't post, but who enjoy all the information/photos/links that I work so hard to upload both here on MFC and also on the Japanese mixi site.

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend. I am "just a fan" like you.

He followed me on twitter for ONE DAY so we could arrange for some JAPANESE fans (not me) to get into the acoustic gig to thank them for the presents. I got my acoustic ticket through the lottery, just like everyone else, my seiri bango was #33. And he is not following me now.:shun:

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, do you think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

You are soooooooooo appreciated here!!!!

I love everything you do for all of us, specially now. I live in the US and obviosuly I am not wealthy enough to follow MIKA EVERYWHERE HE GOES. But thanks to everything you do and the other mods, I get to experience the shows here!!!!

So, enough to say.... I LOVE YOU!!! :flowers2::flowers2::flowers2:

Blue Sky, you are a star! :thumb_yello: You did so much to help Mika and his fans, I am sure that your good deeds have not gone unnoticed. I understand your whirlwind of emotions right now, but I just had to say that I admire your selflessness and professionalism. You rock!

Oh Iona! I didn't realise all of this was going on!

If anyone deserved to meet him you did, and I never say that about anyone.

And to bad mouth you after all your efforts both throughout the year and on the last couple of days!

It has never occurred to me to think that you did any of the things you do for any other reason than those you have stated.

These people aren't worth helping or knowing.

I on the other hand am well worth knowing and I am looking forward to knowing you much better. :naughty: Can't wait!

Onwards and upwards!

Oh My Goodness. It is a tangled web this whole business. It just seems totally beyong belief that this should happen. I know nobody ever said that life was fair................and it certainly isn't ....................but sometimes it just seems that it is more unfair than others.

Blue Sky, I can not even begin to estimate the hours that you have put in working on MFC/Twitter for the benefit of others....................not to mention what you have done in the last couple of days. To not get to meet Mika properly, even for as you say, 30 seconds really does seem very very sad.

As others have said, you have no doubt some lovely memories from the last couple of days. I hope that ultimatetly you are able to focus on these.

Let us hope that it is indeed third time lucky for you and that when you do finally get your moment that it is indeed third time lucky.

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

He was mobbed by Japanese fans after the secret show, and then at the end there were all these minor celebrities getting to go up and have pics with him, and here was us at the back, respectfully waiting. And he never came to see us.

The acoustic show was super special, Tanaami's art on the walls, it looked amazing, and they served coffee and tea and special cakes. Delicious cakes with I see you/rain etc like those ones we saw from before. He played for about 30 minutes, and then I think the intention was to have everyone circulate like an old fashioned c0cktail party...but of course people mobbed him. Well this is Japan, so actually they rather politely mobbed him. But a mob is a mob.

And I would like to post a special message to those people who read MFC and don't post, but who enjoy all the information/photos/links that I work so hard to upload both here on MFC and also on the Japanese mixi site.

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend. I am "just a fan" like you.

He followed me on twitter for ONE DAY so we could arrange for some JAPANESE fans (not me) to get into the acoustic gig to thank them for the presents. I got my acoustic ticket through the lottery, just like everyone else, my seiri bango was #33. And he is not following me now.:shun:

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, do you think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

I came in here in hope for a joyful heart warming report from you, a report that would make me feel like I did when Mika asked for you back in 2007 and you had the chance to spend some time with him, but instead this is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. I am not trying to rub salt in your wound, but am utterly disappointed that you didn't get to speak to him at all after all THAT! & everything else that you've done... :aah: I understand that we fans, devoted or not are not entitled to a Mika moment all the time, but I just feel that something could've been arranged like before.. I don't know the details of the situation at the gig, but I sure hope that Mika or TM had tried or thought of you at some point. And about those ppl slagging you off, they 'can go fly kites' (Malaysian Cantonese term I picked up) for all I care.. that is just silly, so un-classy of them.. anyway, you can't hide behind the ROCK Iona, YOU ARE THAT ROCK! I'm sure you'll meet him again, best thing out of this is Mika knows where to find you :thumb_yello: if he NEEDS you again :wink2:

Oh BS, I am really sorry to hear that you never managed to meet him properly :huglove: you know that. But one thing I will say, and that is that this is what always happens. Unless they have a very organised and clear system or line/barrier that Mika walks past, or there is a tiny group of people and lots of time and a not very tired Mika, there is ALWAYS this mobbing situation and the respectful people don't get to speak to him. All you can do is count yourself lucky if you happen to wait in the right place (pot luck) and/or if they have some sort of organisation so that you can see him.

The only reason why some of us get a few good meetings is because we go to many gigs and therefore we maximise our chances, but unfortunately this situation as you described is what happens in 90 percent of the gigs.

Anyway, the comments on the site that you speak about are just preposterous and down to pure jealousy, as these things go, so hey, I would say that you shouldn't worry about these petty people. Sod them.

I hope that you can get a nice experience soon, because you of all MFC'ers I think should get it.

Oh Iona! I didn't realise all of this was going on!

If anyone deserved to meet him you did, and I never say that about anyone.

And to bad mouth you after all your efforts both throughout the year and on the last couple of days!

It has never occurred to me to think that you did any of the things you do for any other reason than those you have stated.

These people aren't worth helping or knowing.

I on the other hand am well worth knowing and I am looking forward to knowing you much better. :naughty: Can't wait!

Onwards and upwards!

Totally agree with everything, BAb.

well, since we do not know the circonstances, it's a bit weird to try to access what is fair and what isn't :dunno:

i find sometimes the word "fair" is to widely used on mfc

and the word "luck" isn't mentioned enough :naughty:

Very well said Guy, very wise words.

You work always so hard and support others and never complain, I really hoped SO much that you could meet him properly. I'm sorry to hear that the situation was too busy for that.

And again, I have to subscribe to these words :thumb_yello:

No. Way.

I'm sorry Blue Sky. I really hoped that you would meet him after everything. You so deserve it.

I hope that you feel better about the whole experience soon and can focus on all the awesome things that happened. Also, even though it may sound silly from someone you don't know as well as others, I admire you for all that you did and I think you're wonderful. :huglove:

Oh and to all those haters, they can go choke on whatever they eat next! :sneaky2:

Edited by Cherol

I make mine the words from the last posters, BS!

Being a mother of 3, i can't even imagine what you've been through these past few days...

And unfortunately what Sara says it's true, this is the reality in most gigs...And if anyone deserved just 15 secs, that would be you...

But you WERE FOLLOWED BY THE MASTAH FOR 24h, woman, no one here can be happy to state the same...:)

:huglove:

And if anyone deserved just 15 secs, that would be you...

But you WERE FOLLOWED BY THE MASTAH FOR 24h, woman, no one here can be happy to state the same...:)

I ditto what everyone else has been saying.

It's very unnecessary for people to act that way, but don't let it get you down....

For Blue Sky: I'm pretty new here (joined just before his Chicago show), and it's been great to have your videos and pictures and posts to read as I get to know the MFC and the forums. I really appreciate your efforts! And, if people are petty enough to mouth off about you, but so cowardly to do it behind your back only, they aren't worth your or anyone's time.

awww thats so unfair , i hate this jealousy.

i'm sorry you didn't get to meet him

We, audience could take photos from our cell phone cameras, digital cameras or personal-use cameras at the show, because Blue Sky negotiated to the tour staff to use the camera for our memories.

She did a lot of coordinating works for Mika fans in Japan.

Many thanks for Blue Sky!!!!! We love you!!!

We, audience could take photos from our cell phone cameras, digital cameras or personal-use cameras at the show, because Blue Sky negotiated to the tour staff to use the camera for our memories.

She did a lot of coordinating works for Mika fans in Japan.

Many thanks for Blue Sky!!!!! We love you!!!

thank you!:thumb_yello:

i'm sure BS will be encouraged by posts like yours, and that the few nasty ppl can think it over and thank her too.