The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

*is stalking Bec's new blog* :fisch:

So I see :naughty: I shall try to keep it interesting then.

I know those I have on facebook are already fans but for those that don't, today I am pimping out this facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wench/260414149199?ref=ts

(its my cats page. I didn't make - I refound it today and decided she needs more fans :naughty:)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make a tumblr, you slut. Tumblr is so much cooler than anything else, and it's the greatest form of procrastination ever created.

I'm making a poster for crappy VPL class that is due tomorrow, but there is like a freaking cash prize for the best one, and I am sooo going to win that (mine has piglets and ukuleles on it).

:tears: awwwwww im so sad i didnt get to see it :(

im sorry, i cant wait for you to come back on and we can talk again :teehee:

yay :teehee: i cant wait we can talk more!!!

hiii all

just thought ill up date my holiday

its so fun except for the sunburns :tears: hurts just a bit

aw poor you, i hate sunburn :aah:

Hello! I don't think we've met before. I'm Sophie. :bye:

Hi!

Yes, I've been absentee for quite a while, but making an effort to be online more often. Nice to meet you! I'm Amy, but most around these parts call me Artsy.:biggrin2:

Sun burn - ouch. Make friends with an aloe vera after sun treatment.

if any of you guys are interested, I started a new blog while bored. I'll prob be bored of it in a few days :naughty: but it could prove interesting while it lasts

I like the cat post.:naughty:

So I see :naughty: I shall try to keep it interesting then.

I know those I have on facebook are already fans but for those that don't, today I am pimping out this facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wench/260414149199?ref=ts

(its my cats page. I didn't make - I refound it today and decided she needs more fans :naughty:)

:lmfao: I'll spread the word.

Make a tumblr, you slut. Tumblr is so much cooler than anything else, and it's the greatest form of procrastination ever created.

I'm making a poster for crappy VPL class that is due tomorrow, but there is like a freaking cash prize for the best one, and I am sooo going to win that (mine has piglets and ukuleles on it).

But making a tumblr would make you happy. The next one I make will be a tumblr- in the meantime follow this one anyways :naughty:

Oh I spoke to cenrtrelink today. I get the 650 on tuesday :pinkbow:

Hi!

I like the cat post.:naughty:

:lmfao: I'll spread the word.

I'm not a crazy cat person :fisch: she's just a spoilt (and famed among my brothers friends) cat. My brother even makes songs up about her, changing the lyrics of other songs (I'm on a boat became I'm on a Wench. I can't remember the words :naughty:)

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_ yello:

Oooh, I fully want to see Kick-ass soo badly!! But I still owe my mum $15 for my 40 hour famine tshirt (anyone else doing the famine this year?)

I brought the shirt so i look more professional when i ask randoms to donate to world vision, and not like a random teen who wants to steal their miney :teehee:

Speaking of randoms wanting to make money.. this old dude just showed up at our house trying to sell us a picture he took of it flying above in a aeroplane :blink: creepy..

Interview with Terry Wogan - gave the link a few posts back

:huglove: n'aw, thankies!

Hi there!

I totally remember that!:l ol3: It's only a 1.5 on the creepy scale. A 6 or a 7 sort of creepy is that I still haven't taken that girl we were talking about off of my top friends on myspace. I still have hope she'll come back....someday....:te ars: :n aughty:

Okay, phew :naughty: most people would find the fact I remembered a post on the internet from more than a year ago creepy :roftl:

Yay for a fellow contact user!:thumb_ yello:

God, it took me months to master mine. The first two weeks were mainly alternating between crying from the pain in my eyes and crying out of sheer frustration. But I eventually mastered those buggers, and believe me, they are so much less hassle than glasses.

Not that I look down on glasses, mind you. It's just that I'm the type that would break mine and have to buy a new pair every four months or so.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, PHEW *sighs in relief* I'll take that to mean it won't always be painful. Man, I spontaneously went to a concert 2 and a half hours away from home last night so i didn't get back until 3am, and then it took me a whole freaking HOUR to get my lenses out, I was standing in front of the mirror with tears pouring out of my eyes scaring myself silly by thinking i would never get my lenses out and my eyes would die from suffocation or something :blink: okay now i write that down it sounds stupid, but it seems much more probable at 4 in the morning :teehee:

I'm the same with glasses :biggrin2: i always destroy them, and they cost HEAPS here, some $800 a pair just for cheap ones, contacts are defiantely preferable.

It gets much easier as you get more practise, so persevere. I can see so much better with lenses than with glasses.

I know right - you're not looking through stupid frames or trying to bend your glasses back into shape all the time:teehee:

if any of you guys are interested, I started a new blog while bored. I'll prob be bored of it in a few days :naughty: but it could prove interesting while it lasts

GO WITH TUMBLR. I already stalk OKD on there.

*stalks you regardless*

WOOP for tumblr!

Piglets and ukuleles - a sure win :thumb_yello:

Hi everyone ... I am doing much better now. Sent a huge bunch of flowers to my aunt .. it was so beautiful (worth the $90 spent between my mum & me).. Been spending time with the family and my nephews were playing mika on my mobile and sang "Love Today" just about perfect ... was so adorable :wub2: ...

Now my name is being called I must go... :)

Artsy! :fangurl:

But making a tumblr would make you happy. The next one I make will be a tumblr- in the meantime follow this one anyways :naughty:

Oh I spoke to cenrtrelink today. I get the 650 on tuesday :pinkbow:

Ah good I thought you'd get it :biggrin2:

Screw you! Tumblr is king, make now! Tumblr is not just a blogging platform, there are tumblrs for like .. anything you could imagine, and you follow them, and then your dashboard *worships whoever invented the tumblr dashboard* becomes this amazing place with a never ending supply of procrastinatory material.

Speaking of randoms wanting to make money.. this old dude just showed up at our house trying to sell us a picture he took of it flying above in a aeroplane :blink: creepy..

GO WITH TUMBLR. I already stalk OKD on there.

*stalks you regardless*

WOOP for tumblr!

Piglets and ukuleles - a sure win :thumb_yello:

I think I recall the same thing happening to me like a very long time ago. We were like "um ... no thanks, why the crap would I want that?" Nowadays though, it's even more pointless, why not just go on Google maps? :naughty:

You have tumblr?! Wait, are you the person who posted like 5 times and then stopped? Am I following you?

P.S. How was your free concert Bec? I bet my free concert bet your free concert, my free concert also included free tie dying and free badge making. :pinkbow:

My free concert had Mika :fisch:

P.S. How was your free concert Bec? I bet my free concert bet your free concert, my free concert also included free tie dying and free badge making. :pinkbow:

My free concert was filmed for channel 31 and had free showbags (you can read about in it in my blog :naughty:)

I'll consider switching to tumblr - eventually

I'm not a crazy cat person :fisch: she's just a spoilt (and famed among my brothers friends) cat. My brother even makes songs up about her, changing the lyrics of other songs (I'm on a boat became I'm on a Wench. I can't remember the words :naughty:)

:lmfao: Sounds like she's a celebrity in training.

...I'm a crazy cat person.:naughty:

Artsy! :fangurl:

OD!:wub2:

How have you been? What's Ambrose up to these days?

My free concert had Mika :fisch:

:shocked:Mine too!!

My skin used to rarely get pimples so I was super lax in my skin care regime. However, suddenly it's like my skin wishes to punish me for that, with pimples, so now I'm having to be super skin care to keep my skin normal :naughty:

(I'm hating it - I'm lazy and a sleep until the last minute person by definition)

:lmfao: Sounds like she's a celebrity in training.

!

She's a celebrity full stop.

My brother sent me a photo yesterday while I was out of her meowing down at him from the roof claiming she was stuck (shes a diva, she knows how to get down she just likes the attention :naughty:)

She's a celebrity full stop.

My brother sent me a photo yesterday while I was out of her meowing down at him from the roof claiming she was stuck (shes a diva, she knows how to get down she just likes the attention :naughty:)

She's a regular Mariah.:naughty:

My cat used to do that, and then he'd leap into our outstretched arms. Then one day my dad thought it would be funny to step back and let him fall.:shocked:

The cat doesn't acknowledge our presence outside of the house anymore.

She's a regular Mariah.:naughty:

My cat used to do that, and then he'd leap into our outstretched arms. Then one day my dad thought it would be funny to step back and let him fall.:shocked:

The cat doesn't acknowledge our presence outside of the house anymore.

Poor cat :shocked:

Screw you! Tumblr is king, make now! Tumblr is not just a blogging platform, there are tumblrs for like .. anything you could imagine, and you follow them, and then your dashboard *worships whoever invented the tumblr dashboard* becomes this amazing place with a never ending supply of procrastinatory material.

I think I recall the same thing happening to me like a very long time ago. We were like "um ... no thanks, why the crap would I want that?" Nowadays though, it's even more pointless, why not just go on Google maps? :naughty:

You have tumblr?! Wait, are you the person who posted like 5 times and then stopped? Am I following you?

Ummm *shifty eyes* quite possibly.. i blog like.. once a month because i keep forgetting to go on there :lmfao:

I still love tumblr though :fangurl:

Ummm *shifty eyes* quite possibly.. i blog like.. once a month because i keep forgetting to go on there :lmfao:

I still love tumblr though :fangurl:

Well I'll stick with blogger - but I may sometimes update tumblr saying I've posted a new blog :teehee:

oo a holiday, wish i knew about it :naughty:

if i was with you i would rub some lotion on your back to relieve the soreness of your sunburn :naughty::roftl:

aww thanks:blush-anim-cl:

After sun lotion is your friend :wink2:

woo ill get some i only have sun screen:naughty:

aw poor you, i hate sunburn :aah:

yer me to but no matter how much sun screen gose on i still get burnt:shocked:

aww yay thanks austerulous, you're the only person that replied to me :aah:

i feel so loved right now :teehee:

and to answer your question, i havent been doing much, except for making yummy cookies :blush-anim-cl:

how about you? :biggrin2:

I LOVE cookies. Almost as much as I LOVE cupcakes. Those two have been battling it out for favourite for a while...

Oooh, I fully want to see Kick-ass soo badly!! But I still owe my mum $15 for my 40 hour famine tshirt (anyone else doing the famine this year?)

Ooh! I am! Not sure what I'm going without this year though. Food of course. But last year I went without food, furniture and talking (the latter two I forgot about a few times :aah:) It may seem a bit extreme but I got some good donations. :thumb_yello: And I was also thinking of starting a Vision generation group at my school. They're groups of teenagers who do ongoing fundraising for World Vision.

Hey all,

Sorry I haven't been around much, life has been quite hectic, and I am simply too lazy to type extensively on my iTouch. But I thought I should check in, in case anyone thought I'd died. Ha.

Been working a fair bit, and had a few 8hr shifts last week. My feet weren't impressed. lol

My sister rode Bonza at the Schools dressage and hack day on Friday,and did quite well. Bonza looked stunning, due to my having to wake up at 6 to plait him, put his makeup on and attach his false tail. (Yes, I said false tail. Hacking is all aesthetics, and Bonza has a poor excuse of a tail. lol)

Other than that, how's everyone been?

Archived