The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
an after school care position. I need to get my first aid next week and induction the week after and then i start in may. I'm an assistant so i'll work under a

coordinator who plans the session. It'll provide good experience

Congrats on getting the job :thumb_yello:

Hey peeps .. I'm back from the dead ... found out my uncle who was diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago died on Tuesday this week so have been mourning but am doing ok now ... :thumb_yello::wub2: you all!!!!!!!

Sorry for your loss - my uncle died a few years ago and I miss him :tears:

Hey peeps .. I'm back from the dead ... found out my uncle who was diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago died on Tuesday this week so have been mourning but am doing ok now ... :thumb_yello::wub2: you all!!!!!!!

Oooh hun... I'm so sorry! :huglove:

I haz a job :biggrin2:

Got to do a first aid training course next week, and then an induction on the 30th and I'll start work in May.

Congrats!

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted here. And just a general update on my life.. I still haven't started that homework! :naughty:

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

yay! It's an awesome movie, isn't it?

Sorry for your loss - my uncle died a few years ago and I miss him :tears:

I know what that's like too... one of my great uncles passed away 8 years ago and I still miss him...

hullo :bye:

anyone in the mood for talking to me? :biggrin2::naughty:

EDIT: :dunno: i'll just walk away slowly then

ill talk to you :teehee:

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted here. And just a general update on my life.. I still haven't started that homework! :naughty:

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_yello:

do your homework, its good for you! :naughty:

really thats so good to hear :aah:

eh02797.jpg

:mf_lustslow: aww cutie!!!

:bye: goodnight nico_collard!! sleep well!!

You know, I saw screen caps of that interview last night and I couldn't figure out where I'd seen that t shirt before...

I figured it out tonight :fisch:...

Martin69.jpg

And on that note, I shall head off to bed! Night all!

:shocked:

:das:

:teehee:

OMG ARTSY!!

i remember talking to you when i was a newbie!! actually i was thinking of that funny as explination you had about somebody blues disapearence the other day!! does that sound creepy? :shocked:

Hi there!

I totally remember that!:lol3: It's only a 1.5 on the creepy scale. A 6 or a 7 sort of creepy is that I still haven't taken that girl we were talking about off of my top friends on myspace. I still have hope she'll come back....someday....:tears::naughty:

:shocked: Hello again!! :biggrin2:

Hiya, SD!

How've you been?:biggrin2:

I got my contact lenses today. ARGH. they are so hard to put in :mad3:

Yay for a fellow contact user!:thumb_yello:

God, it took me months to master mine. The first two weeks were mainly alternating between crying from the pain in my eyes and crying out of sheer frustration. But I eventually mastered those buggers, and believe me, they are so much less hassle than glasses.

Not that I look down on glasses, mind you. It's just that I'm the type that would break mine and have to buy a new pair every four months or so.:mf_rosetinted:

hey everyone...just so you know Audable.eu is a SCAM!!! :sneaky2:

I signed up on Audable.eu but somehow my account is with audable.com :boxed:

AND my free book they took money from me 4 times!

and now...to cancel my account they want me to call......CANADA!!!

IM SO NOT IMPRESSED!!!

I have to cancel my debit card and my bank account to get them to leave me alone!

Hey peeps .. I'm back from the dead ... found out my uncle who was diagnosed with cancer 2 months ago died on Tuesday this week so have been mourning but am doing ok now ... :thumb_yello :wub2: you all!!!!!!!

I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Hope you feel better. *hug*

an after school care position. I need to get my first aid next week and induction the week after and then i start in may. I'm an assistant so i'll work under a

coordinator who plans the session. It'll provide good experience

Congrats! :thumb_yello: Thats really exciting! Kids can be really good to be with at times but then again some can be nigthmares. Good luck!

hullo :bye

anyone in the mood for talking to me? :biggrin2naughty

EDIT: :dunno i'll just walk away slowly then :tears

Hello :bye:

What have you been up to?

Once again, it's been a while since I've posted here. And just a general update on my life.. I still haven't started that homework! :naughty

I saw Kick-Ass last night and I really liked it. Everybody in the cinema seemed to love it actually. Hit Girl was brilliant. :thumb_yello

Hehe. I'm with you on the homework. I've got a giant science research assignment due this Monday and have hardly done anything for it. :teehee:

And I finally saw Kick Ass! I LOVED it. Hit Girl had to be my fave hero. :thumb_yello: I love the bit where she's asking for the puppy and stuff for her birthday and her Dad's staring at her then she's goes, 'I'm f*cking with your head Dad.' Haha.

I was disappointed that Mika's song wasn't used until the very last part of the credits though.

Congrats!:biggrin2

What kind of job is it?

Hello! I don't think we've met before. I'm Sophie. :bye:

eh02797.jpg

:roftl: He looks so cute! Maybe its been the 8 days away from a computer and MFC, but he looks AMAZING. :teehee:

I got my contact lenses today. ARGH. they are so hard to put in :mad3

:teehee: One of my friends has contacts and its hilarious watching her trying to get the hang of getting them in.

hey everyone...just so you know Audable.eu is a SCAM!!! :sneaky2

I signed up on Audable.eu but somehow my account is with audable.com :boxed

AND my free book they took money from me 4 times!

and now...to cancel my account they want me to call......CANADA!!!

IM SO NOT IMPRESSED!!!

I have to cancel my debit card and my bank account to get them to leave me alone!

Aw that sucks! I'll spread the word!

So I just spent the past week somewhere very cold in a very small cabin with my family. And I had to 'sleep' on the lounge. Not that I managed to get much sleeping done. The lounge was sloped! Who makes a slopey lounge?! Gah. But apart from that it was ok. I'm very glad to be home with a bed and more than one bathroom and a place where I can crank my music without the rest of the house having to hear. :biggrin2:

I know. I'm going to do some today, starting at 4:30. :naughty:

:naughty: well you need some fun time first right

aww yay thanks austerulous, you're the only person that replied to me :aah:

i feel so loved right now :teehee:

and to answer your question, i havent been doing much, except for making yummy cookies :blush-anim-cl:

how about you? :biggrin2:

excuse me kip, but i replied :sad:

I got my contact lenses today. ARGH. they are so hard to put in :mad3:

It gets much easier as you get more practise, so persevere. I can see so much better with lenses than with glasses.

ill talk to you :teehee:

do your homework, its good for you! :naughty:

really thats so good to hear :aah:

:mf_lustslow: aww cutie!!!

:bye: goodnight nico_collard!! sleep well!!

:tears: awwwwww im so sad i didnt get to see it :(

im sorry, i cant wait for you to come back on and we can talk again :teehee:

hiii all

just thought ill up date my holiday

its so fun except for the sunburns :tears: hurts just a bit

oo a holiday, wish i knew about it :naughty:

if i was with you i would rub some lotion on your back to relieve the soreness of your sunburn :naughty::roftl:

Sun burn - ouch. Make friends with an aloe vera after sun treatment.

if any of you guys are interested, I started a new blog while bored. I'll prob be bored of it in a few days :naughty: but it could prove interesting while it lasts

*is stalking Bec's new blog* :fisch:

Archived