The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG!

this is potentially desasterous! I just got a futureme email from my past self!

But I cant remember who else I sent one to!

my futureme email

"dear FutureMe,

I am writing to you from the past almost 1am on the 21st of april 2009

you are a wounderful person dont you ever forget that!

remember that I plan to learn to surf and guitar, and see snow

you can do what ever you want, if you want him, go get him!

you will move out soon, its almost your 21st and you can tell that you have had almost enough of things at home! I just got our new laptop now! its so wounderful!

if all has gone according to plan you should be in america right now as you are reading this...so? make it? I hope so!"

how cool an email from the past, maybe you sent it to your best friend?

thats who i would of sent one to :naughty:

hello how is everyone lately?

i would just like to say i hate assignments!!! :aah:

i have been doing them all week they are never ending :shocked:

i cant wait till mika comes back, i hope its soon :teehee:

I'm okay... I keep seeing the bruise on my arm and thinking WTF did I do to my arm??? Then I realise that the doctor did it :thumbdown:

aw man i hope it doesnt hurt, as long as it was for a good reason right :/

It doesn't hurt, but it wasn't exactly a good time either!

I got it from the doctor on Tuesday, she was trying to put a cannula in my arm before I had a CT scan so they could give me an injection of iodine... All so they could see the difference in my brain before and after the injection :thumbdown: And I HATE the iodine injection, it makes you feel really hot, and then you feel like you've wet yourself :sneaky2:

I just have the luck of being on warfarin, which makes your blood thinner, which in turn makes you bruise more... I have a pretty good one on my leg after I ran into the bed :teehee:

Heeeey all!

Today is uncle Norm's birthday.........he turned 95!!!! :aah:

We took him to lunch, he had a few beers and a bourbon. He got a wee little tiddles by the last drink LOL but he had a good time :thumb_yello:

Dead here today. But i guess weekends here usually are eh. I is off to dinner tonight for a 50th party. Should be fun. Whats everyone else up to this weekend??

It doesn't hurt, but it wasn't exactly a good time either!

I got it from the doctor on Tuesday, she was trying to put a cannula in my arm before I had a CT scan so they could give me an injection of iodine... All so they could see the difference in my brain before and after the injection :thumbdown: And I HATE the iodine injection, it makes you feel really hot, and then you feel like you've wet yourself :sneaky2:

I just have the luck of being on warfarin, which makes your blood thinner, which in turn makes you bruise more... I have a pretty good one on my leg after I ran into the bed :teehee:

oh my i feel so bad for you i so hate needles i freaked out when i had to give blood and my eyes were all teary and i was all shaky and i was just getting the finger prick! :aah:

your a brave soul just reading that and my arms hurt , oh i dont like running into things but can be very funny after, today my brother stepped on my foot but that wasnt funny it hurt :sneaky2::naughty:

Heeeey all!

We took him to lunch, he had a few beers and a bourbon. He got a wee little tiddles by the last drink LOL but he had a good time :thumb_yello:

Dead here today. But i guess weekends here usually are eh. I is off to dinner tonight for a 50th party. Should be fun. Whats everyone else up to this weekend??

hello oh cool :happybday:!!!!!!!!!

aw sounds so fun, hope you have lots of fun :teehee:

well this friday me and mika_me are going to a baby expo with my sisters :roftl: is anyone else going to that??

hello how is everyone lately?

i would just like to say i hate assignments!!! :aah:

i have been doing them all week they are never ending :shocked:

i cant wait till mika comes back, i hope its soon :teehee:

hiiii im am good

i really hate assignments to they take up to much time when i could be hanging out here

me i hope mika comes back soon

he is fantastic

Heeeey all!

wow tell him happy brithday :biggrin2:

wow for a 95 year old he knows how to have fun:roftl:

im stuck at home i had 3 weeks off school doing assignments and studying for school:naughty:

Heeeey all!

:yay: Uncle Norm :thumb_yello:

I am having my usual exciting weekend of shopping and housework :thumbdown:.

And I still haven't been to see Kick Ass :sneaky2:

:shocked: You MUST see it !!!! :shocked: LOL

hiiii im am good

i really hate assignments to they take up to much time when i could be hanging out here

he is fantastic

wow tell him happy brithday :biggrin2:

wow for a 95 year old he knows how to have fun:roftl:

im stuck at home i had 3 weeks off school doing assignments and studying for school:naughty:

Yeah he aint too bad for a 95 yr old!

Thats gotta suck, doing assignments on your holidays!! Oh the joys of being a senior ay

Heeeey all!

Happy birthday Uncle Norm! :yay:

oh my i feel so bad for you i so hate needles i freaked out when i had to give blood and my eyes were all teary and i was all shaky and i was just getting the finger prick! :aah:

your a brave soul just reading that and my arms hurt , oh i dont like running into things but can be very funny after, today my brother stepped on my foot but that wasnt funny it hurt :sneaky2::naughty:

Usually I'm good with needles, but she kept pushing it in when it was obvious that it wasn't right...

Running into things can be funny :teehee: I have really bad balance problems right now so I bet I'd be amusing to you! :roftl:

hiiii im am good

he is fantastic

i know what you mean! i wish they could finish themselves :rolls_eyes:

he is, i hope he comes soon as well... like very soon :naughty: it would be a great stress relief :teehee:

I am having my usual exciting weekend of shopping and housework :thumbdown:.

And I still haven't been to see Kick Ass :sneaky2:

i went shopping yesterday and it was crazy, so much people! :aah:

dont worry when you see kick ass (coz you will :wink2: ) it will all be worth it :naughty:

Usually I'm good with needles, but she kept pushing it in when it was obvious that it wasn't right...

Running into things can be funny :teehee: I have really bad balance problems right now so I bet I'd be amusing to you! :roftl:

how annoying i hate when that happens, and they get all angry if you tell them,

:teehee: no i wont laugh, ill get hurt if i do then ill end up amusing you:naughty:

Hi everyone ... been busy with sick nephews the last few days and now I'm home ...

I'm feeling okay, though i have noticed my arm twitching a few times which is irritating... Once it starts to get into my system I'll be fine... and I love the fact that my neurologist isn't going to report to the RTA that I've had a seizure, cause otherwise I'd have to redo my licence like I did last time!

No worries about the text ... I hate the arm twitching :sneaky2::chair:

For sure! I love my neurologist! He's awesome! :fangurl:

Lucky you ... mine's ok .. :biggrin2:

Heeeey all!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE NORM!!! :thumb_yello::drunk_sing::yay:

how annoying i hate when that happens, and they get all angry if you tell them,

:teehee: no i wont laugh, ill get hurt if i do then ill end up amusing you:naughty:

I don't tell them... I may say ouch, or pull a face when it really hurts... I got told a trick by one of the vampires (aka blood nurses :teehee:).. she told me to start counting when the needld goes in, and it takes your mind off the needle going in.

Admittedly I tried it when I got the bruise and it didn't work, but most times it does work :teehee:

Yay! We can amuse each other by running into stuff!

Hi everyone ... been busy with sick nephews the last few days and now I'm home ...

Lucky you ... mine's ok .. :biggrin2:

Hope your nephews are ok now...

Wanna share mine? :biggrin2:

Oooooh, we have a I hate Epilepsy club... wanna join?

IHope your nephews are ok now...

Wanna share mine? :biggrin2:

Oooooh, we have a I hate Epilepsy club... wanna join?

I so wanna join Teegs ... The youngest nephew was rushed to hospital on thursday morning after a serious asthma attack but came home on saturday .. The eldest has his tonsils out on Tuesday hopefully

Yeah he aint too bad for a 95 yr old!

Thats gotta suck, doing assignments on your holidays!! Oh the joys of being a senior ay

yay i cant wait till its over

but i bet when it is i wish i never said that:naughty:

i know what you mean! i wish they could finish themselves :rolls_eyes:

he is, i hope he comes soon as well... like very soon :naughty: it would be a great stress relief :teehee:

i went shopping yesterday and it was crazy, so much people! :aah:

dont worry when you see kick ass (coz you will :wink2: ) it will all be worth it :naughty:

lol yep if only we had a robot to do it all for us:wink2:

i cant wait till he comes :wub2: i will be amazing

yess i cant wait to see kick ass:biggrin2: i allready love that movie:mf_lustslow:

I don't tell them... I may say ouch, or pull a face when it really hurts... I got told a trick by one of the vampires (aka blood nurses :teehee:).. she told me to start counting when the needld goes in, and it takes your mind off the needle going in.

Admittedly I tried it when I got the bruise and it didn't work, but most times it does work :teehee:

Yay! We can amuse each other by running into stuff!

hehe really counting i was told to wiggle your toes and it wont hurt, well i was pretty young when i was told that but still :naughty: i usually hum to myself or think of jellybeans :teehee: i dont know why :aah:

i can imagine that, us running into everything and laughing! :roftl:

lol yep if only we had a robot to do it all for us:wink2:

i cant wait till he comes :wub2: i will be amazing

yess i cant wait to see kick ass:biggrin2: i allready love that movie:mf_lustslow:

good idea id love that robot! lol

me too it sounds so great :aah:

If you grit your teeth really firmly and it can also help. Your brain registers pressure over pain so it can reduce the sensation of pain. But you need to keep the arm muscles relaxed.

Counting is a good trick. Anything to distract from the bleeding obvious.

Pardon the pun.

I'm not really bothered by blood tests, but then I have such pale skin they find it easy to locate suitable veins.:naughty:

Injections at the dentists - now those I really hate :aah:

I so wanna join Teegs ... The youngest nephew was rushed to hospital on thursday morning after a serious asthma attack but came home on saturday .. The eldest has his tonsils out on Tuesday hopefully

Cool!

Awwww... poor buggers! Hope the eldest feels better after the tonsils are out... :huglove:

hehe really counting i was told to wiggle your toes and it wont hurt, well i was pretty young when i was told that but still :naughty: i usually hum to myself or think of jellybeans :teehee: i dont know why :aah:

i can imagine that, us running into everything and laughing! :roftl:

good idea id love that robot! lol

me too it sounds so great :aah:

:teehee: Mmmmmm, jellybeans..

Hehehehehe, it would be very funny!

It's called "fishing". You just keep poking around until you hit a vein. It inevitably ends in tears :aah:

Nice... I wish doctors wouldn't go fishing... it's most unpleasant. :sneaky2:

If you grit your teeth really firmly and it can also help. Your brain registers pressure over pain so it can reduce the sensation of pain. But you need to keep the arm muscles relaxed.

Counting is a good trick. Anything to distract from the bleeding obvious.

Pardon the pun.

:lmfao: Okay, I was gritting my teeth and it still hurt like buggery! Admittedly it was hard to be relaxed when there's a needle in your arm!

Random pic

e200238.jpg

Oooooh, pretties! *hangs pic on the wall*

And yes, I'm actually supposed to be working right now :teehee:... though in about 10 mins I'm going to a meeting...

Archived