Next Single - 'Blame It On The Girls' - Out February 15th

mari62

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Apparently it is download only:blink:- someone better tell Team Mika:naughty:

I posted a comment on mikasounds website. If more people mention it, maybe they'll do something. I agree with Rach though, the singles are going the way of the dodos. There won't be any single discs soon

Apparently it is download only:blink:- someone better tell Team Mika:naughty:

I posted a comment on mikasounds website. If more people mention it, maybe they'll do something.

I think there must have been a financial reason for that. (I mean record company not supporting the idea)

With Rain not exactly making it into the Top 50 in the UK, there can't have been any strong argument for the physical release of the next single. I wonder if BIOTG has been / will be released as a CD single in France...

OK. Mika told me at Sheffield that BIOTG is a "soft" release - i.e. there is no planned release of a physical CD.

I think that must have been a record company decision, as we know the artwork had been done for the CD :dunno:

OK. Mika told me at Sheffield that BIOTG is a "soft" release - i.e. there is no planned release of a physical CD.

I think that must have been a record company decision, as we know the artwork had been done for the CD :dunno:

:boxed:

But mikasounds even said the physical copy would be available! We got emails!

I think there must have been a financial reason for that. (I mean record company not supporting the idea)

With Rain not exactly making it into the Top 50 in the UK, there can't have been any strong argument for the physical release of the next single. I wonder if BIOTG has been / will be released as a CD single in France...

oooo:shocked: wait impatiently for the release of two titles CD:sneaky2: . nothing yet in stores. in france normally is provided? sorry for my english:teehee:

omg...we expect every single day to find that impossible single...and it seems that day by day turns more and more ridiculous...they gave us info for the possiblity of that

if other singles, besides rain and wag ones, were release, and I think all other singles didn't enter to some top 50, why shouldn't BIOTG be release too?...insane.

I really don't understand it. I thought it would've been released as a normal single, and that both soft and hard versions would be available, as it was with his previous singles.

You can bid on ebay to get a promo single though!!!!

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2823441&postcount=14

I got one of those! It came today :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Archived